Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Vali - yes I was feeling ok before my hold in July.  The reason I held in July was because I went through the death of a beloved pet which revved up extreme emotional stress And I had a panic attack and bad dizziness. Talked with my doc and she said I could hold.  Yes I felt better before magnesium.  So physically I felt ok, not perfect, but “relatively” stable.  I went and voted last weekend and was able to stand in line for an hour with no jelly legs and was able to be in a crowded room of voters with no anxiety or DP/DR.  The wave hit me three days ago. 

Love ❤️

Meems

Vali - yes I was feeling ok before my hold in July.  The reason I held in July was because I went through the death of a beloved pet which revved up extreme emotional stress And I had a panic attack and bad dizziness. Talked with my doc and she said I could hold.  Yes I felt better before magnesium.  So physically I felt ok, not perfect, but “relatively” stable.  I went and voted last weekend and was able to stand in line for an hour with no jelly legs and was able to be in a crowded room of voters with no anxiety or DP/DR.  The wave hit me three days ago. 

Love ❤️

Meems

And when did you start the magnesium? If you are holding since July and you were feeling better, it could be the magnesium. Stress makes it always much worse but in my experience after a loooooooooong hold, stress would knock me out for a shorter period. Anyway this is very tricky. There's a buddy on instagram who's been two years off and suddenly has a setback and is back in acute (after TWO YEARS OFF), so you never now anything with this frikkin drug.

It was Sunday or Monday.  Not exactly sure which day.

Meems if you started taking magnesium 5/6 days ago, and the wave hit you 3 days ago... that could be the culprit. Sorry about your cat dying. It really hurts. There's a hole in my heart that one of my cats left.

Complete lockdown of the UK coming next Wednesday, until the first of December.

Oh my, another lockdown.  This is so hard on everyone, people out of work, businesses without income.  So sad.  I can't wait until this dreaded virus has run it's course and is gone.  I never dreamed it would last this long.

Good Sunday morning everyone,

I hope you all enjoyed covid Halloween 😜

Had my first full week of babysitting my grandson last week. It was exhausting but he's so damn cuuuuuute! 🥰 Wearing a mask trying to care for him is a real challenge but I'm doing my best.

Haven't caught up on any posts really just skimmed here and there but I wish you all well! Thinking of everyone.❤️

Stut my twin, hope you're doing ok, I'm hanging in there. Connecticut is really heating up right now with covid and I'm in red alert town atm 😞 schools are closing like crazy! You keep yourself safe lady! Love you, LST ❤️

Mary, two more days woman!! Rich is taking election day off and he'll watch our grandson while I go vote then he'll go vote after me. It's very nerve wracking these last couple of days. I'm hoping for the best but trying to prepare for disappointment. 🤞🙏🙏🙏🌊🌊🌊

Love ya,

TT ❤️🌊🇺🇲

Had my first full week of babysitting my grandson last week. It was exhausting but he's so damn cuuuuuute! 🥰 Wearing a mask trying to care for him is a real challenge but I'm doing my best.

Haven't caught up on any posts really just skimmed here and there but I wish you all well! Thinking of everyone.❤️

Stut my twin, hope you're doing ok, I'm hanging in there. Connecticut is really heating up right now with covid and I'm in red alert town atm 😞 schools are closing like crazy! You keep yourself safe lady! Love you, LST ❤️

Mary, two more days woman!! Rich is taking election day off and he'll watch our grandson while I go vote then he'll go vote after me. It's very nerve wracking these last couple of days. I'm hoping for the best but trying to prepare for disappointment. 🤞🙏🙏🙏🌊🌊🌊

Love ya,

TT ❤️🌊🇺🇲

Trishy Bear, I put out a call for ya, did you read it?  I am actually pretty positive, trying to be.  Vote like your life depends on it, and I think people have!!  TX voted more in early voting than we did in all of 2018, we are now in a Toss Up state instead of red.  Glad you made it through your first week with the grand baby, things will get easier each week.  Glad Rich took off too, him being home will keep your anxiety down on Election Day.  I wish Tim was going to be here.  Love ya woman, you keep safe.

Hope all your family is well.  We'll check in Election Day  :D :D :smitten: :smitten:    👶💘💝

We had a freeze so my garden is now toast. I'm so glad I built a green house. I put most of my flowers in there as well as a few transplanted vegetables: tomatoes,eggplant, cucumber. I absolutely love it!

There was a herd of Javelinas (wild pigs) eating the pears that had fallen from my tree. There was the daddy and mommy, some juveniles, and little babies. Soo cute. I took videos but was careful not to get too close. A few years back my dog got gored by a boar. They have some wicked tusks.

Hi buddy family.  I’m not sure if I feel better today through this wave.  I didn’t sleep well last and I am filled with intense anxiety.  I am terrified about the election.  I voted already.  Trisha, be prepared to wait in line.  I waited for an hour last weekend.  And thank god I was not in this wave yet.  I think as Vali said could have been that magnesium I took.  But honestly I think the election triggered it.  I just texted a friend and said, 2 days.  It’s 2 days. I remember 2016 the next I was at work, at my desk just crying.  A coworker said “don’t worry it’s going to be ok.”  I said, “ no it’s not. This man is going to get us killed.”  How right I was.  Killed in more ways than one.  Another friend said, “Meems we’ve done all we can do.”  And in LA alone firearms sales have gone up 4000%.  Anyways, I’m f-in terrified. 

So I will be able to see it wave has lessened once I get up and get moving. I do have an appetite but am nauseous.  Afraid I’m gonna vomit.  Oh this sucks. 

And why can’t we just stick with daylight savings time?  Why do we have to F with the clocks. 

Get your surfboard and ride the wave Meems. 

Love ❤️

“Wavey”  Meems

Love ya,

TT ❤️🌊🇺🇲

Trishy Bear, I put out a call for ya, did you read it?  I am actually pretty positive, trying to be.  Vote like your life depends on it, and I think people have!!  TX voted more in early voting than we did in all of 2018, we are now in a Toss Up state instead of red.  Glad you made it through your first week with the grand baby, things will get easier each week.  Glad Rich took off too, him being home will keep your anxiety down on Election Day.  I wish Tim was going to be here.  Love ya woman, you keep safe.

Hope all your family is well.  We'll check in Election Day  :D :D :smitten: :smitten:    👶💘💝

Mary - just the fact that Texas May flip blue is crazy. 💙 

Trishy- good idea about taking turns voting between you and Rich.  I’m not sure where you are but I’m in a very blue state and the line was long.  And this was early voting. Just dress warm and be prepared.  Hopefully it will be quick.

Last cycle was 27 days, this cycle was 31. Ugh. Started this AM and feeling kind of agitated and anxious. Hopefully it will wrap up soon. I hope you’re all doing ok. ❤️

Hi ladies,

Thanks for the suggestion.  Just had bloodwork done a few weeks ago and all checked out ok, but that was prior to this cycle.  Today is day 17, still going.  Barely hanging on with the symptoms.  This has got to shift at some point right?  I’m so scared I’m stuck in whatever hormone phase this is and it will never let up. 

Will be making an appt with an OBGYN.  Maybe have bloods drawn again and check iron levels. 

The acute stuff is raging on.

Kitsune, hope you cycle out of the agitation and anxious sxs soon.

Wishing everyone well

❤️Uni

JwL - that’s so cool about your greenhouse.  That brings a smile to my face.

Yes, I've found gardening a great way to distract. I love watching as flowers bloom or vegetables grow. It's the cycle of life.

Hi again Kit, thanks for your messages here and V support group. 

Yeah, it’s time to go in and be seen.  This is a first for me.  And hopefully a last.

Yes, I've found gardening a great way to distract. I love watching as flowers bloom or vegetables grow. It's the cycle of life.

Kind of like the cycle of our lives?  First you plant the seed.  But the seeds need water and sunlight and don’t grow overnight.  Kind of like how we are.  This doesn’t happen overnight and we need water and sunlight and just patiently wait for the day our flower or “veggies” will bloom.  Eventually they do but not in our timeframe.  It’s like with your veggies, you can’t stand there and obsessively watch them grow or force them to grown. In time they Just do.  With patience and care. 

🥕 🍆  🥒  🥬 🌸 🌻 🏠 (that’s your greenhouse). 

Kind of like the cycle of our lives?  First you plant the seed.  But the seeds need water and sunlight and don’t grow overnight.  Kind of like how we are.  This doesn’t happen overnight and we need water and sunlight and just patiently wait for the day our flower or “veggies” will bloom.  Eventually they do but not in our timeframe.  It’s like with your veggies, you can’t stand there and obsessively watch them grow or force them to grown. In time they Just do.  With patience and care. 

🥕 🍆  🥒  🥬 🌸 🌻 🏠 (that’s your greenhouse).

What a great analogy Meems. I love it!

Love ya,

TT ❤️🌊🇺🇲

Hey girl no I didn't see your shout out I haven't been reading much at all. I was so busy with the baby last week that I wasn't following even silently. I'm sorry I missed it, I'll look back.

I can't believe how many solid red states are in play! It's mind boggling. Ones like your state Texas and Arizona, Georgia.. Just unbelievable really. Although look what happened in 2016 in my part of the country up here in the north they shattered the blue wall. What a friggin shock that was, never saw that coming. I only hope the " blue wall" is back up and holding steady 😉

Seems there are many paths this time.. We'll see come Tuesday. I can't wait to get it over with. There are fights breaking out here in my state, people are very heated over this election. I've never seen such tension over an election in my life. I saw what happened with the bus in your state, well some of that is going on here. I don't want to use words that'll get me in trouble here but let's just say the " trucks with the flags" are out causing trouble 🤬

Don't know how much I'll get on this week but I will definitely try to catch up with you election day probably by pm 😉

Be safe girlfriend. ❤️

TT, Trishy 🐨🌊🤞🙏❤️❤️

Hi Ladies! New to BB. Been on K for 6+ years consistently, had an rx for them as needed since 2000.

I feel pretty good dueling ovulation week, but PMS and cycle week one are terrible. Energy levels are on the ground. I get antsy and Akathesia, it’s like I’m in acute WD for a week or so.

I hope this lets up.

I’m down to 0.125mg K every 12 hours. Just split from once a day 0.25 go the twice a day dosing, seems to help some.

I have done all kinds of hormone testing, all pretty normal. (Except for cortisol spikes and drops)

My worst symptoms is dizziness, vision issues. They are so much worse during week 1 of cycle.

I’m 43, I hope this isn’t indicative of how perimenopause and menopause are going to be.

😬

Glad to have you all to chat with!

Love ya,

TT ❤️🌊🇺🇲

Mary - just the fact that Texas May flip blue is crazy. 💙 

Trishy- good idea about taking turns voting between you and Rich.  I’m not sure where you are but I’m in a very blue state and the line was long.  And this was early voting. Just dress warm and be prepared.  Hopefully it will be quick.

Hey Meems! How are you doing lady? I'm in Connecticut a very blue state lol! Very few electoral votes but I like to think we matter lol

Rich and I typically go together to vote but I'm watching my 3 month old grandson 5 days a week now and I don't want to bring him with us, it's too dangerous with covid out there so that's why Rich and I are voting separately. He'll watch the baby so I can go early in the morning then he'll go after me. I hope there aren't any long lines 🤦‍♀️

Crazy isn't how many solid red states are in play this year! It's very exciting to see 😁🇺🇲 ❤️

[cf...]