• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Bl...]

• [Ac...]

• [Mi...]

• [Sh...]

I know!! Im up too!!! My plan is backfiring! I was falling to sleep to early so I planned to stay until midnight..now its 130am and I can't sleep! Hoping this idea we had works to distract enough to put to sleep!!

I saw your plan, and thought that doesn't work for me- I find I need to go to sleep when I get sleepy.  I fell asleep putting my kids to bed at 8 but made myself wake up.  I went to bed at 1030 just fine but popped awake at 1230.  I should have just let myself stay asleep at 8

Aol! Yes! That's the last time me too!

I know many say get sleep when you can and yea maybe you should with kids...I went through this before and had to reset my clock..it may cost me a few nights like this but it worked...I get 6 hours a night regular but the last 3 nights Ive gone way too early... thing is I start teaching next week on campus and i want to have some normal sleep hours..this sucks!! Do you have to work tomorrow??

Aol! Yes! That's the last time me too!

I know many say get sleep when you can and yea maybe you should with kids...I went through this before and had to reset my clock..it may cost me a few nights like this but it worked...I get 6 hours a night regular but the last 3 nights Ive gone way too early... thing is I start teaching next week on campus and i want to have some normal sleep hours..this sucks!! Do you have to work tomorrow??

I do.  It should be a lighter day, but seems like I'm shaping up to be a zombie.

I had such a good stretch of 6 hour nights- weeks on end, this is very frustrating to me, bordering on scary.  The last week has been acute style anxiety and sleep

sorry man...if anyone else is reading feel free to join the night owls...we are trying this out for the first time....

I was laying with my wife watching tv and i got sleepy a few times but I ate a few bananas to late and my stomach would wake up...

I use to take valium for sleep...20 mg... for many years....the very thing that i took benzo for returned...Sleep and mind chatter....jeez..how about you?

you were pretty healed and antibiotics set you back?

Yeah, I had a tick bite that was treated with some antibiotics and about a week after finishing acute came back and sx still haven't left.  A bad break for sure. 

I've been awake 24 hours now...this sucks....i guess i need to suck it up...that waking up at 2am was/is driving my anxiety up too much..im actually feeling some sleepy tired eyes typing...think just being distracted helps but knowing i aint the only one bummed out about not sleeping you know?

No, there are lots of others I think though they might not be here now.  It is a bit of a cycle.  I thought last night would be better and felt really relaxed at bed time, but still popped awake at 330.  Now, I'm tired, and my heart rate is appropriate for sleeping but my chest feels tight so apparently I have unresolved anxiety and it's in my head more than body

Yeah, I had a tick bite that was treated with some antibiotics and about a week after finishing acute came back and sx still haven't left.  A bad break for sure.

wow...scary...before pandemic was taking antibiotics every 4 months for sinus infections...any particular antibiotic to stay away from?

wow...scary...before pandemic was taking antibiotics every 4 months for sinus infections...any particular antibiotic to stay away from?

Doxy was the culprit in this case.  Pre benzos, I too often was prescribed antibiotics. 

Everyone reacts differently though so you might be ok.  My bite was pretty traumatic- it got nasty looking so I was super agitated during treatment

No, there are lots of others I think though they might not be here now.  It is a bit of a cycle.  I thought last night would be better and felt really relaxed at bed time, but still popped awake at 330.  Now, I'm tired, and my heart rate is appropriate for sleeping but my chest feels tight so apparently I have unresolved anxiety and it's in my head more than body

yep, more my head keeping me up now..i was tired at 9pm....I had such terrible morning spinning my head at 2am yesterday...i just had this feeling it was going to be anxiety like i had not have in awhile..unfortunately i was right

Same.  I'm calm right now, but I'm scared for 5-6 am, man.  That's usually when my morning anxiety kicks in.  With 2 really bad nights in a row I'm pretty depleted

Miss Aria may be joining us soon..she just Pm me..

I took valerian non alcohol..it seemed to help with cortisol surges..did you take anything ?

Hey guys. I’m sorry to hear so many of you are struggling to sleep, tonight.  :'( Wish I could share some of my sleep with you all. I’d gladly take none if it meant helping you guys. Melatonin helped me before my w/d’s but didn’t do anything during them, except to make me even more tired and frustrated that I couldn’t sleep. I wanted to try Unisom, but was scared to. I have always had sleep problems since I was very young.