Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

12-24 months and up support group

[La...]

Thank you lovely people on here all , for your support, not sure will post anymore. Think will be like  this for life, I know keep moaning but just can’t cope with some comments I’ve had at moment,  too broken xx

Hi everyone,

I'm in yet another terrible wave with so much burning nerve pain on my head, shoulders and legs. It truly feels like a thousand fireants are biting me. Absolute torture and pain.

How can this be, that some days are somewhat less burning, and then the next day, the gates of the pain and relentless burning consume me? It makes no sense. I am broken with this insurmountable pain and torment.

Today starts month number 11, and I am so very discouraged.  I pray for mercy so many times, and yet, the suffering continues.  I pray we all find total restoration and healing soon.

I must expect a miracle. It's my only hope. Lord, please heal us all.

LadyDen

Your messages are always so kind and uplifting.  I  hope that you continue to feel much better, and that all the goodness that you offer us, comes back to you today 10 fold.

LifeLife

I hope you are having a good day today and that your fears are subsiding and that your dear husband is doing better as well. I am praying for both of you.

Sandy

Happy Birthday!! Bless you in your new year. Thank you as always for your continued support and light to all of us. You bring us hope for healing when moments show us otherwise. Bless you.

JB,

I am so sorry for that you are having the burning too.  It is inconceivable pain, with no escape. I understand the immense suffering that this horrible symptom brings.

I just don't understand why it is hanging on for so long. I am sending you healing thoughts and that the pain would cease.

GG,

I hope that the headache and pain is subsiding for you.  I am so terribly sorry for the suffering you too are having to bear.  This is so very hard, but yet you still come here to life us up. I pray you have a good day today and that the headache turns into a soft fluffy cloud.

Helen,

I hope you are enjoying the beach and the peace that the majestic waters bring.  I pray your wave gets pushed out to sea.  To think of God and his beautiful creation, we must trust that he will turn it around for each of us.

JBen,

I hope that you are feeling peace and comfort today. I am so very sorry for the recent waves and pain. I pray that your anxiety and fears lift and that peace and relief fill your being and that any discomfort would be released.

Bless everyone today.. may you feel my hugs and thoughts of goodness from afar.  :smitten:

Thank you Jordan. I wish all goodness for you too,  :)

LadyDen,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I sure should be turning a corner soon.. It's just so hard to hang on and it is such a difficult road to travel. I'm sorry about your sound sensitivity I know exactly how that is.. I've had that on many occasions. I might be doing somewhat ok and then a sound can just set off my nervous system.

Jordan,

I'm so sorry that you're burning so much today and suffering. I know exactly what you mean one day it might seem like it's going to get a little bit better and then the next day is just worse than ever. It's so cruel. I'm suffering quite a bit today myself the fear is off the charts and I have a headache as well as a lot of side pain. Here's hoping we both start feeling better very soon. I want to congratulate you on your 11 month anniversary. That's definitely an accomplishment.  Thank you for the encouraging words and prayers.

JB,

I'm so sorry to hear about your suffering as well. I know that burning is just miserable. I sure hope you get a break soon.

Sending warm love and healing hugs to all,

LiveLife

Yes that’s exactly how it is. It’s certain sounds that is doing it. I hope you have a good day today. Hugs 🤗

Thank you lovely people on here all , for your support, not sure will post anymore. Think will be like  this for life, I know keep moaning but just can’t cope with some comments I’ve had at moment,  too broken xx

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I wish you the best my dear. Thank you for your support too.

Sending love to all on here not sure I’ll be posting anymore. Very very sick, got lot worse the last 10 days whether it’s the unisom , flu vax , wave not sure. But never been this bad before, Wishing you all the best and many windows xx

Leann, if you had to go to the ER, that is very serious.  What is the plan going forward, surely your husband and son are very concerned!!!!!

I had a two day reaction to the flu vaccination, more of a physical one with headache and chills.  What are the symptoms you are experiencing as of today?

Thinking of you!!

Hugs,

GG

Edited: content

Waiting for an appt with a psych, NHS is not like your healthcare it’s broken, GP won’t help says have referred me to psych, think guilt because they caused this, A& E didn’t want to know he said go and talk to your GP. Did  call mental health crisis number, she was very understanding, but who knows how long appt will take. Just can’t cope anymore need something just occasionally to take. Fir some reason last 10 days anxiety gone through roof wish I knew why. My poor husband is very concerned, son not so, Wasn’t going to post, I really don’t want to upset people.

Leann, you post as much as you want to!  You need all the support you can get.  There have been times when I have posted on multiple boards several times a day!  You need an extra amount of support now, especially from your crazy health care system.  I have read horror stories of your emergency services, leaving people in ambulances or in a packed waiting area for several hours or days..  I am five minutes from our emergency facility and can usually be seen in 10 to 15 minutes.  We do have major delays in getting admitted to the hospital, but at least we get a bed and some care while we are waiting.

Stay calm and let’s see you getting better.  I have had off and on headaches going on three years, and it now appears that some of the headaches are coming from bulging disks in my neck.  I did get good news that I do not have Lyme or MACS, so that is no longer a worry.  Things can turn around in a minute, so we just have to stay the course!

Hugs,

GG

Thank you for caring, yes the NHS is no longer fit fir purpose, It’s nothing to spend 6 hours waiting to be seen. People can’t get  GP appointments so A& E full. Just feel abandoned by medical profession. You are so kind💕

Good afternoon to everyone!  Sorry I have been MIA!  Thinking of all of you, especially LeeAnn!

LeeAnn:  Not sure if you will read this or not, but I am here to support you in any way.  I know you have said that you tried therapy before, but I wonder if that might be helpful currently.  I absolutely love my therapist, and she has been incredibly helpful, even though she does not understand my benzo situation.    Your family can be supportive, but they cannot help you with your thinking!  All of our thinking can get very distorted during this process, and my therapist has really helped me to see things differently.    There are even some therapies you can do online.  I am not saying that will solve all your problems, but it might be a part of the puzzle.  You need a plan/support team.  What are you hoping to get from your Psychiatrists appointment?  Is this. a psych you have seen in the past? 

LiveLife:  How are you feeling these days?  Is the extreme fear still bothering you?

LadyDen:  How are you doing????

JordanJack:  Sorry you are struggling.  Month 11 can be a tough one!!

GG:  How goes it?  So glad you do not have Lyme or MACS.  Did you just discover the bulging disc?  It seems like that could be a contributing factor to your headaches.

Helen, Sandy (happy birthday), JBen, Pashu, and everyone else, you are in my thoughts!

Sending love to all on here not sure I’ll be posting anymore. Very very sick, got lot worse the last 10 days whether it’s the unisom , flu vax , wave not sure. But never been this bad before, Wishing you all the best and many windows xx

I’m in rough waves too. I hope you get better soon. Sending you love and hugs 🤗

Good afternoon to everyone!  Sorry I have been MIA!  Thinking of all of you, especially LeeAnn!

LeeAnn:  Not sure if you will read this or not, but I am here to support you in any way.  I know you have said that you tried therapy before, but I wonder if that might be helpful currently.  I absolutely love my therapist, and she has been incredibly helpful, even though she does not understand my benzo situation.    Your family can be supportive, but they cannot help you with your thinking!  All of our thinking can get very distorted during this process, and my therapist has really helped me to see things differently.    There are even some therapies you can do online.  I am not saying that will solve all your problems, but it might be a part of the puzzle.  You need a plan/support team.  What are you hoping to get from your Psychiatrists appointment?  Is this. a psych you have seen in the past? 

LiveLife:  How are you feeling these days?  Is the extreme fear still bothering you?

LadyDen:  How are you doing????

JordanJack:  Sorry you are struggling.  Month 11 can be a tough one!!

GG:  How goes it?  So glad you do not have Lyme or MACS.  Did you just discover the bulging disc?  It seems like that could be a contributing factor to your headaches.

Helen, Sandy (happy birthday), JBen, Pashu, and everyone else, you are in my thoughts!

Hello sweetheart. Thanks for your love. I’m not doing well. I’m not sure if I’m having new symptoms at the end of this ( big waves before you heal?) or my usual milestone wave ( I’m turning 28 months in 2 days) or a combination of both. But it is rough! Did you have this happen around your 27-28 months? My morning dread and night waves are so uncomfortable. I’m having new symptoms pop in and out of these waves as well as old symptoms that have been gone for awhile show up in these waves too. It’s even harder going through this alone. This is very much like acute days. Hard to believe being this far out.  :'(

I’m glad to see you posting. We all need the encouragement and we’ll wishes. Also I’m happy that you’re doing good still. Have things settled down for you with your daughter? Sending you love and warm hugs 🤗

I’m in very rough times right now.

Leann, you post as much as you want to!  You need all the support you can get.  There have been times when I have posted on multiple boards several times a day!  You need an extra amount of support now, especially from your crazy health care system.  I have read horror stories of your emergency services, leaving people in ambulances or in a packed waiting area for several hours or days..  I am five minutes from our emergency facility and can usually be seen in 10 to 15 minutes.  We do have major delays in getting admitted to the hospital, but at least we get a bed and some care while we are waiting.

Stay calm and let’s see you getting better.  I have had off and on headaches going on three years, and it now appears that some of the headaches are coming from bulging disks in my neck.  I did get good news that I do not have Lyme or MACS, so that is no longer a worry.  Things can turn around in a minute, so we just have to stay the course!

Hugs,

GG

Very happy to hear this that your tests came back you’re in the clear. Yay!!! Lots of love to you! 🌹

Just to ask….did you have a rough time at your 27-28 months? I could use some reassurance right now.

Hello all,

I"m just checking in mid way through our beach week. I'm doing ok. The first couple of days were very tough physically.  I was blown away with body pain and stomachache.  Yesterday I felt mostly good all day and was able to manage a nice evening out for dinner and watching the sunset. This morning has not gone so well but I'm hoping later in the day will show something better.  Just enjoying the view and working my way to getting up and moving a bit.

I've read about the suffering here and am so very sorry. Sending big hugs to Leann, Lady Den, Live Life, Decatur, GG, J Ben, Jordan Jack and all others.

I'll check in again in a few days.

Thinking of you all,

Helen

Thank you Helen. I pray you get relief so you can enjoy the beach more before going home. I’m sorry to hear you’re struggling too.  :tickedoff:

❤️🌹💗

Hope everyone is doing as well as they can give the circumstances. My head pain has been a bit worse the past week and I've also picked up a cold. Life is bleak & rough, once again soldiering on. Just occasionally daydreaming about having a smile on my face with this all being in the past and achieving everything I set out to achieve prior to this poison. That would certainly be nice, and I pray I recover.

Hope everyone is doing as well as they can give the circumstances. My head pain has been a bit worse the past week and I've also picked up a cold. Life is bleak & rough, once again soldiering on. Just occasionally daydreaming about having a smile on my face with this all being in the past and achieving everything I set out to achieve prior to this poison. That would certainly be nice, and I pray I recover.

Pashu I’m also in prayer that I’ll recover too. I’m sorry about your head pain and to get a cold on top of trying to recover. Please know I’m wishing you feel better days ahead. So glad to hear from you sweetheart. I’m also trying to daydream of how I’ll feel when I’m recovered. Those daydreams will become our new life soon. Let’s hold on to that thought.

:smitten:

Hello to all my buddies,

Lisa,

I hope things are going better for you. I'm doing about the same.

GG,

So happy to hear that your test results are good. Just hanging in there and I'm sure you'll be turning a corner soon.

LadyDen,

Sounds like you and I are in the same boat. I have a feeling it's the time frame that we're in. For me month after month has seemed to have gotten worse and not better. In about a week I'll be 29 months. Congratulations on almost being 28 months out. Sure hope we turn the corner soon.

Helen,

I'm sorry you weren't feeling so well at the beginning of your week but you had a pick me up for a bit. Sure hope that will continue once you get through this little bumpy patch, wishing that the rest of your week goes smoothly.

Yes for all my other buddies I sure hope you have some good windows soon.

Hugs!

LiveLife

Hello to all my buddies,

Lisa,

I hope things are going better for you. I'm doing about the same.

GG,

So happy to hear that your test results are good. Just hanging in there and I'm sure you'll be turning a corner soon.

LadyDen,

Sounds like you and I are in the same boat. I have a feeling it's the time frame that we're in. For me month after month has seemed to have gotten worse and not better. In about a week I'll be 29 months. Congratulations on almost being 28 months out. Sure hope we turn the corner soon.

Helen,

I'm sorry you weren't feeling so well at the beginning of your week but you had a pick me up for a bit. Sure hope that will continue once you get through this little bumpy patch, wishing that the rest of your week goes smoothly.

Yes for all my other buddies I sure hope you have some good windows soon.

Hugs!

LiveLife

Hugs Live! Yes I told you that I’m in the same boat too LOL. I’m laughing to keep from crying because this sure isn’t funny. I’ll be so glad when we turn that corner. It’s got to be soon, right?

Congrats on being 29 months! Yes I think we’re both in the waves that come around this timeframe. From what I read, after it runs its course, the baseline is way better, windows are longer/ clearer and many heal completely afterwards. Wow wouldn’t that be so lovely? I’m praying 🙏

Thinking of you dear lady.  :hug:

:hug::mybuddy::smitten:

To all the Yearlings here….thinking of you! Let’s keep each other lifted up. We are all getting a spanking from Benzo Bully seems like. Good thing spankings end, right? Much self care, rest and self love during this time.

Need some advice, had a call from the psychiatrist, told them about CT, won’t admit this is withdrawal. Won’t give me diazapam. Have prescribed low dose Seroquel, really don’t know if I want take it. Should I maybe go back unisom do a proper taper. I genuinely think this is caused by the meds. Just wondering how long I leave it before giving in and taking more meds. Husband wants me to take it, but very concerned will end up with another horrible withdrawal. Literally no one will admit that  GP was wrong and CT caused this.

I’ve tried everything. Just very resistant to taking anything else. They wanted me take pregabelin , side effects sound horrendous, Maybe just have get used to having restricted life fir however long it takes. Seems could end up with load medical problems as well if I take the Seroquel.