• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ar...]

• [Aj...]

• [So...]

• [Th...]

Irritation in the cranial fossa leads to trigeminal neuralgia, like mine. It's all about benzo ... no doubt about it.

I consulted with two neurologists and my diagnoses were confirmed. I do have organic brain damage caused by benzodiazepines, including estrapyramidal lesions and irritation of the cerebral cortex. This includes tardive dystonia (generalized form), trigeminal neuralgia, neuropathy, tremor, akathisia, blepharospasm, myoclonus, and temporomandibular joint disease. Such very bad things.

I'm on fire.

So sorry Arnold, Its quite unbelievable what these poison's  can do. Muscle seem's  to be a big factor in most thing's concerning withdrawal.  It's a terrible predicament. I hope there is something that can help.  Tass.

So sorry Arnold, Its quite unbelievable what these poison's  can do. Muscle seem's  to be a big factor in most thing's concerning withdrawal.  It's a terrible predicament. I hope there is something that can help.  Tass.

No medication brings relief. Have you had dystonia?

Lexsant did. He still has it but it comes and goes now so if it sometimes goes it means it can

I would love to hear from other ppl who did though.

We need some hope don’t we.

Lexsant did. He still has it but it comes and goes now so if it sometimes goes it means it can

I would love to hear from other ppl who did though.

We need some hope don’t we.

A month ago, he wrote about muscle stiffness, that he did not believe in recovery and was tired of this shit.

Yes, he still has it but not constantly now. Sometimes the stiffness eases off which means that it can do so. His is now cyclical at different times of the day.

It is still hell for him but it is not 24/7.

But withdrawal muscle stuff is not tardive dystonia. Only way to know is give it time.

Drs are useless when comes to this.

Do you have extreme tightness and piling on coccyx and Sacrum right up to base of skull?

Like spine shortened?

I can’t even get in car to see Dr when get lower because all muscles do contracted.

But withdrawal muscle stuff is not tardive dystonia. Only way to know is give it time.

Drs are useless when comes to this.

Do you have extreme tightness and piling on coccyx and Sacrum right up to base of skull?

Like spine shortened?

I can’t even get in car to see Dr when get lower because all muscles do contracted.

Joss, I feel tight and twisted. When I lie, twists and bends.  It torments me so much that I don't want to live until morning. Sorry. The feeling that all this is a bad dream.

I have exactly the same. Utterly unbearable.

Right buttock, hip etc pulls to across to left shoulder backwards and groun on tight pulling leg on, hoop pulled up to ribs, back arched, upper back too flat and big hump at top forcing shoulders up, neck pulled back and down.

I want to tie myself to the bed so that I don't get pulled up somewhere. And who after that will say that this is not tardive dystonia?

How would tying yourself help? I could be hovering in mid air and the contracted posture would be the same. Not sure we have the same things. My spine is bowed because all muscles so shortened. Causing scoliosis, hyperlordosos, flat thoracic spine with kyphotic hump at top, hyperlordotic  neck and whole spine twisted from coccyx up to head.

How would tying yourself help? I could be hovering in mid air and the contracted posture would be the same. Not sure we have the same things. My spine is bowed because all muscles so shortened. Causing scoliosis, hyperlordosos, flat thoracic spine with kyphotic hump at top, hyperlordotic  neck and whole spine twisted from coccyx up to head.

The manifestations of dystonia can vary from person to person. We took different drugs. The main thing remains one-pathological constant spasticity.

A dead end situation. Spasm with late dystonia will not go anywhere. The nerves will remain pinched by severely spasmodic muscles.

I had no idea that psychotropic drugs could do this and permanently cripple, making life an indescribable nightmare and anguish.

[41...]

All the same, my suffering can be called a side effect of pregabalin, which has incredibly severe consequences.

I believe you’re correct about that. Pregab sent me back into if not worse SX than my acute. Luckily I figured it out but it was too late bc I tried every muscle relaxer, gabapentin, pregab, steroids... the list was long. Until I finally said enough with all these meds and after several months I started to feel better. I severely kindled my brain and set back my healing. Now I just tell doctors no thanks to any med unless I need antibiotics.

Pregabalin has side effects: muscle twitching, spasms, cramps, stiff muscles. This is what I have: head, jaw, neck, abdomen and back .. incredible stiffness and tension .. it does not go away for the fifth month, everything becomes worse and worse ... already stiffness and pain went along the spine

All the same, my suffering can be called a side effect of pregabalin, which has incredibly severe consequences.

I believe you’re correct about that. Pregab sent me back into if not worse SX than my acute. Luckily I figured it out but it was too late bc I tried every muscle relaxer, gabapentin, pregab, steroids... the list was long. Until I finally said enough with all these meds and after several months I started to feel better. I severely kindled my brain and set back my healing. Now I just tell doctors no thanks to any med unless I need antibiotics.

How are you doing with your muscles now? For me they have become stiff as tendons and this covers all large areas of the body. Everything feels tight and twisted. Incredible torment.