Tardive distonia

[Ar...]

Betterfuture, Проблемы с лицом и лицевыми нервами, мышцами, блефароспазм начались после прегабалина? Сколько месяцев назад это было?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ar...]

• [Aj...]

• [So...]

• [Th...]

[69...]

All the same, my suffering can be called a side effect of pregabalin, which has incredibly severe consequences.

I believe you’re correct about that. Pregab sent me back into if not worse SX than my acute. Luckily I figured it out but it was too late bc I tried every muscle relaxer, gabapentin, pregab, steroids... the list was long. Until I finally said enough with all these meds and after several months I started to feel better. I severely kindled my brain and set back my healing. Now I just tell doctors no thanks to any med unless I need antibiotics.

How are you doing with your muscles now? For me they have become stiff as tendons and this covers all large areas of the body. Everything feels tight and twisted. Incredible torment.

I’m About a year out from the pregab and my muscles have started to relax. It doesn’t relax at once it’s a little at a time. I still have a ways to go but I’m so glad it’s not like it was before.

Betterfuture,  If possible, please tell us more. Did you experience cramps, seizures, twitching and facial pain immediately after pregabalin?

[69...]

Betterfuture,  If possible, please tell us more. Did you experience cramps, seizures, twitching and facial pain immediately after pregabalin?

I will try my best to remember...

I had twitching, facial pain and my eyeballs wouldn’t hold still. They were constantly shaking. My jaw would shake even though it was tight. It felt like someone grabbed the muscles in my face and neck and pulled and wouldn’t let go. Basically was my Valium WD all over again but intensified. Probably because my body wasn’t done healing from the Valium and I added more into my system. It messed me up really bad. But I also took other things before that so I think that’s why my healing took so long. Plus random Ativan from hospital visits when my muscles contracted so much.

I now have spasms and twisting all over my body and continuous twitching of the nerves for the fifth month. I'm already going crazy with pain. You probably didn't have that.

[69...]

I now have spasms and twisting all over my body and continuous twitching of the nerves for the fifth month. I'm already going crazy with pain. You probably didn't have that.

Unfortunately a lot of us did. Mine eventually stopped. But I still spasm a good bit. The twisting and pulling was so bad that family members had to basically babysit me bc I didn’t want to be alive anymore. I’m so glad I didn’t give up.  When the twisting happened in my stomach the did MRI , CT scan and ultrasound bc my stomach was solid. My bowels spasmed. My esophagus spasmed, couldn’t swallow , I couldn’t talk for months bc the nerve to my voice was messed up. Felt like someone was crushing me from the inside out. It’s completely horrible what we all go through. But we unfortunately experience a lot of the same things. Especially with abrupt cessation.  I lifted my leg one day and it sounded like a bone snapped but it was a ligament in the hip. I couldn’t walk right for a year. I still have problems with it.  I wish I could say I didn’t have those problems, but I did  :-\[/size

I stay completely away from pain relievers. Even over the counter.  ]

Mine is twisted and bent sideways and pulled backwards.

My mid back is so tight it is sucked and feels will bend backwards forcing vertebra into spinal cord. Same in nevk

It is quite common for it to get worse.

Of course you should get it checked to rule out other things.

What does neurologist say?

He says let's try finlepsin. After they gave me pregabalin, I am afraid of everything.

I would also like to listen to people who have problems with spastic muscles of the face, neck and other localizations.

Maybe someone else has a continuous twitching of muscles, like me or a nervous pain on the face that does not stop for a second?

Every day it got worse and fettered the whole body from head to toe. My muscles want to come off my bones

and crush my head. Crazy horror.

Friends! Do not be angry at me.Please. I understand that you often find it difficult to read this. Believe me, I experience a painful shock of such a degree when people cannot bear it, they scream for days, and then take their lives. All my muscles are in a terrible spasm and nothing helps me. It is incredible pain, most of all in the face. And this is not a rejection. I can no longer when they tell me this. A powerful focus of excitement has formed in my frontal lobe after these drugs. The muscles of the face, scalp, neck, back are pulled together in one block and never relax. This is pain with which it is impossible to exist. I just want to survive

Wish I could help!

All I can say is keep going?

I did the screaming for days...and weeks, and months actually.

Really it was more like sobbing agony because the pain was soooooo intense. Never thought I would survive it.

I know you feel you have no hope. I didn't either.

But just keep going and do not give up!

Something may change for you!!

Wish I could help!

All I can say is keep going?

I did the screaming for days...and weeks, and months actually.

Really it was more like sobbing agony because the pain was soooooo intense. Never thought I would survive it.

I know you feel you have no hope. I didn't either.

But just keep going and do not give up!

Something may change for you!!

What a good girl you are!

Unfortunately, I don't have a single chance to beat tardive dystonia, a generalized form. Everything is too neglected and the symptoms are too strong. I already felt very bad last summer, but they thought it was anxiety and continued to give more and more of these drugs.

• 2 weeks later...

Today I have completely lost functionality. Dystonia from head to toe, all over the body. Incredible muscle traction, jerking, twisting, twitching and pain that never stops. This is a state when a person only dreams of dying as quickly as possible.

• 1 month later...

This agony can last indefinitely, and it is an indescribable torture to be torn between the desire to live and the feeling that there is no life left at all.

Of you don’t think it is WD then you need to find treatment for it.

Maybe deep brain stimulation surgery or something.

The last thing a person needs in my situation is to drill their heads or take new synthetic chemical toxicants that further disrupt the brain. It is impossible to recover from this.

Pulled jaw, neck, muscles of the face and head in constant spasm and want to crush the head. Spastic waves are coming. Spasm of the esophagus and back. All over the body. Tremors of the whole body at night. Burning feet and numbness in the hands.  Are there comrades in misfortune?