Benzo withdrawal and COVID 19- I have it.

[Mo...]

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Mo...]

• [Ma...]

• [ba...]

• [Hy...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,  I hope you all are feeling better. I was wondering if covid feels like being weak and rundown feeling. Feel flush but no fever. It could be wd cuz I guess we get these sx in wd. Just feel like total crap. Did u guys feel like this? Its a 3 hrl wait to get tested.

[f8...]
Covid can make you feel weak for sure but usually there are other symptoms that comes along with covid. So like you said it could be withdrawal as well. Both are overwhelming.

It drives me crazy cuz you never know. My bf felt sickish last week and got tested and he came out clear.  Def. Overwhelming. I guess I'll stay home and see if it let's up. I do feel a bit better but still wd yucky. Thank you.

[f8...]
I know the feeling of almost losing my mind. Withdrawal is the worst thing I've experienced in my life. I still think withdrawal is more challenging than covid to me. Because you never know when it will end but thank god for these success stories those give me hope. Good to know you are a bit better. You are welcome

[f8...]
Oh okay I am still dealing with minor chest pains from covid that should subside as time go by. I think your symptoms will get better we just have to give it time. Crazy indeed

Oh im sorry. I have some chest pains too. No idea what it is. This is terrible. You will feel better soon. Somehoe I have an ear infection and inflamed thyroid. Though the neck could be wd. Rest. Stay safe! ❤

• 4 weeks later...

I just re-read this entire thread.

I thought I had Covid (was exposed, no test) in April. I have no idea. I never got as sick as most of you describe. But my wd has been brutal since about that time.  Many people in my family (teachers/grandchildren) were exposed and tested, all but 1 fam member tested negative.

I want to thank everyone for contributing to this thread, as this is a whole new experience, and we need to know what to expect, what can happen, and come to understand how Covid and withdraw mingle (not nicely)

I am in Colorado, we are getting the first immunizations as of today in my county.

I would like to ask everyone to keep in touch with how you are feeling.

As many of us start getting the immunizations, we need to record what we experience with it.

A big hug to everyone. :smitten:

I could not agree more Baddove.  It’s my biggest fear as I have had adverse reactions to both prednisone and Benadryl and can not take either.  So happy for the continued support of others.

Hi all,

I want to follow this thread too.  I am praying for all of to not get covid.  It will be  very important information for anyone that does and is tapering to see  how it affects people.

Love and hugs,

Julia