Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind

It's gonna be a bright (bright)

Bright (bright) sunshiny day

It's gonna be a bright (bright)

Bright (bright) sunshiny day"

Johnny Nash

Great song Turtle!

Dave.  8)

I am so grateful for this group.  I feel validated here.  I started today with a 15 minute meditation.  All is well.  In this moment, all is well.

Beacons of Light:

'You are moving so quickly that right now there is a great deal of fear on the planet.... You will find yourself in these situations where things seem to be out of control, but do not believe that for a second. You are in much more control than you realize.'

"You learn things in adversity that you would never have discovered without trouble. There is always a seed of hope".~Og Mandino.

"You learn things in adversity that you would never have discovered without trouble. There is always a seed of hope".~Og Mandino.

:thumbsup:🌺

:thumbsup:🌺

:smitten::hug:  :smitten:

My thought:  today, I'll make things better.

I have also been playing piano tiles.  I actually get totally absorbed in playing.  And, I wonder if the EMDR-like eye movement while playing helps.

My thought:  today, I'll make things better.

I have also been playing piano tiles.  I actually get totally absorbed in playing.  And, I wonder if the EMDR-like eye movement while playing helps.

Hi benzosmetoo,

Is that an app on Google Play? I'll need to give this a try!

Dave.  8)

I love this thread. Thank you for creating it.

One day we will all look back and see learnings from this experience. We will be better people for it and not take our lives and loved ones for granted. We will known what it’s like to go through the tortures of hell and come out victorious. We will know the dark secrets of the world, oblivious to many and as a result we will be compassionate and patient. We will all feel happiness in a way we have never felt before. In a way many people will never get to feel. We are all strong and we will survive. Hang on... everyday hang on... until you don’t need to hang on anymore but you start living. You will live in a way you have never lived before for you will never forget this experience, but you will release it freely. Hold on, the day you are healed and the rebirth is complete is coming.

One day we will all look back and see learnings from this experience. We will be better people for it and not take our lives and loved ones for granted. We will known what it’s like to go through the tortures of hell and come out victorious. We will know the dark secrets of the world, oblivious to many and as a result we will be compassionate and patient. We will all feel happiness in a way we have never felt before. In a way many people will never get to feel. We are all strong and we will survive. Hang on... everyday hang on... until you don’t need to hang on anymore but you start living. You will live in a way you have never lived before for you will never forget this experience, but you will release it freely. Hold on, the day you are healed and the rebirth is complete is coming.

Thank you so much Trying2BHopeful! I appreciate the feedback! :hug:

I thought that if we could band together and suggest one positive thought for the day, it would help many others suffering from this awful withdrawal.

Dave.  8)

This helped me today. Beautifully said...thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

'Your body is a forest –- thick canopies of maple trees and sweet-scented wildflowers sprouting in the underwood. You will grow back, over and over, no matter how badly you are devastated.' (Beau Taplin)

OMG ..I love this!!! this

Lean into your fears, dare them to do their worst and cut them down when they try.

If you don't, they'll clone themselves, mushroom till they surround you, choke the road to the life you want.

Every turn you fear is empty air, dressed to look like jagged hell.

Messiah's Handbook

By Richard Bach

Thank you for everyone who knows this is the way foward.  Sometimes I can't think positively when I'm very down... but I do know that warm comforting things feels good and harsh noisy drama feels bad.  So I gravitate towards the good and try to distract when my thoughts turn dark and fearful.

I am joining!!

going to try the "balance" app.  (meditation for beginners) it's free because of the quarantine :D

Blossom

• 2 weeks later...

Courage is doing what you’re afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you’re scared.

Eddie Rickenbacker

Courage is doing what you’re afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you’re scared.

Eddie Rickenbacker

I need some courage to do some bloodtests!!

love

blossom

• 2 weeks later...

The greatest adventure is what lies ahead. 

Today and tomorrow are yet to be said. 

The chances, the changes are all yours to make. 

The mold of your life is in your hands to break.

J. R. R. Tolkien