• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [An...]

• [Te...]

• [Sa...]

• [Pu...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Again for the support and this thread ! 

5 Today , I'm looking forward to the 4th. of July as my Independence from Benzo's ( I hope)

3 more cuts and a jump if everything continues to go as planned.

So sorry for those at 1 it’s so hard I know I’ve been a 2-4 most of the time so 5 is positive

Hugs to you all !

Hope things improve chinchuck. The 1's are really hard to take.

I am a about a 5 right now even tho I got very little sleep last night.

Chest pressure is there but not as bad as yesterday and the day before. I also feel rundown and have no energy. I wish sleep was better last night. :-(

I hate when you have a decent day and then backslide the next bc it can really discourage you if you let it.

I would say I am a 5 right now. I slept not really long but really sound last night. It was good quality sleep IMO.

8 is really good. Numbers like that make you feel like all the pain you have to go through is worth it in the end.

Cut day and it's not a good one as I cut 1mg of Librium, please keep in mind that this is 1/5 of

the smallest capsule (5mg), also that Librium is the original and weakest Benzo, this is a real hassle

dumping capsules and weighing powder 3 times a day, I often wonder why a stronger Benzo was

ever needed, I guess we know why, I'll keep the faith.

3.5 today

3.5.....that is understandable Terry with the cut. Hang in there. Not many ppl seem to be on Librium.

6 is really good...enjoy my friend.

I am a 5 this morning. Did not sleep well but still 5. Chest pressure is there but tolerable. It is always there tho. I wonder sometimes if this will ever leave.