• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [An...]

• [Te...]

• [Sa...]

• [Pu...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at a 1-2 this morning with shakes and cold sweats before work, recently kindled and today had to work so dosed 1mg Xanax after the reinstated 12.5mg Valium the night and hours before was not working.  Have to act calm and not visibly shaky at my temp job. 

3 this morning for me. Chest pressure is back really bad. Constant.....muscle tension never seems to release.

Monday -1

Tuesday -5

Wednesday -4

Thursday - 6

Friday - 4 (I was hoping for another 6 oh well there's always tomorrow)

Can one use this app on a cheap prepaid phone?

Someday must get a decent phone.  There is somthing called heartmath I've heard is good but you ned a better phone than mine.

3 this morning, took 5 mg V upon the cortisol wake up, 2mg X before bed at midnight.  I am flying home today from the last paying job I'll have till I can get something else, and I'm heading home to a huge mess.  But there will be no alarm clock tomorrow.  Still wish I had a plan..

4 today  :'( nausea extreme tiredness thick spaced out head achy bones and muscles feeling really low , was a 6 for parts of yesterday  :thumbsup:

I would say a 4 right now. I was a 1 from Thursday pm until this morning. The strange thing is I was a 7 for four days before this wave hit on Thursday. Very strange and very scary. I felt horrible at 1. I am new at this and I realize I have to learn that even if I get a nice window a wave will certainly come until I heal. I realize I can’t get too psychologically high or too low in my taper. Thinking I will never get a wave again at this point is unrealistic and only sets me up for greater alarm/panic when the wave comes.

Keeping on keeping on 😁l

im at a 5 or so today. I didnt sleep last night, ears ringing, got back pain 

I have been cutting my xanax a lot this month. I have cut it around 45-50 percent this month. I dont have that much to go now. Even at these small doses and small cuts it still makes me feel terrible. But thankfully Im not where i was in Oct Nov and Dec - that was hell on earth. Evening feeling bad now with no sleep and some pain is a gift compared to what i was going thru in those months.

So good luck to everything and keep pushing thru.

I’m so sad you all feel so terrible. Im definitely with you. These symptoms are wild. I feel like I’m tripping on the worlds biggest mushrooms. My head is swimming, super heavy, jerks, dizzy, tinnitus, head and ear pressure, chest pressure, feelings of doom, feel like I’m having a stroke or seizure, pales...I could go on and on. This sucks so bad.

Woke up at a solid 7

Went to see the Doctor yesterday and received what I hope is my last script of Librium ever,

I'm down to less than one 5mg capsule / day @ 4.5mg, I was thinking about holding here for a

while, however once my morning dose started to work I realized that I feel worse after taking the med,

it is time to get off, I'm going to cut my dose again today.

I appreciate this thread.

Kindest Regards

Terry

Looks like you are doing pretty good Terry. Keep up the good work.

I am a 3 this morning again. Sleep was ok but still feel really crappy.

Hi,

Thank You !

I'm feeling the cut in dose today, however the severe clogged ear / inner ear pressure

has been gone for the 2nd day in a row, so I have to believe that the cuts in dose are

having some positive impact.

I will rate today as a 5 not too bad considering its day 2 of a cut.

Kind Regards

Terry