• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [An...]

• [Te...]

• [Sa...]

• [Pu...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Bouncing back today from the cut in dose.

6 today.

I'm seeing 4's, 5's and 6's posted up, not too bad today Team.

Stay strong my fellow medically abused warriors.

Kindest Regards

Terry

Glad you feel better than yesterday Pushing on.

I think I am a 5, almost a 6...... today. I actually feel pretty good even tho I got virtually no sleep last night.

Today, my sinuses are very bad along with the usual other major sxs.  inner vibrations in toes, legs, fingers arms. Feels like I stuck my finger in a light socket.  Head pressure.  Head in a vice and my brains are pushing out the top of my head.  My fingers burn down to the bone.  Of course, others but the ones I mentioned are the worst.  Oh I forgot ear pressure and tinnitus.  But today the biggest is sinus pain.  It is draining me and very fatigued.  4

Usually I don't post about my w/d sxs because it is what it is and I try not to dwell on it but today is bad.

Miss Bella

Today, my sinuses are very bad along with the usual other major sxs.  inner vibrations in toes, legs, fingers arms. Feels like I stuck my finger in a light socket.  Head pressure.  Head in a vice and my brains are pushing out the top of my head.  My fingers burn down to the bone.  Of course, others but the ones I mentioned are the worst.  Oh I forgot ear pressure and tinnitus.  But today the biggest is sinus pain.  It is draining me and very fatigued.  4

Usually I don't post about my w/d sxs because it is what it is and I try not to dwell on it but today is bad.

Miss Bella

Hi Miss Bella,

It appears that we have similar symptoms in regards to the severe pressure and tinnitus, it's just awful this is why I was at the ENT

this morning he pierced my ear drum to see if any of the pressure would be relieved if it does then he will install a tube if the small

hole does not help then he will start looking at other options, I have to work and when the pressure ramps up I can't concentrate I just don't

know how I can continue working with this, I should know if it worked by mid week.

Kind Regards

Terry

2 !

I just don’t understand this shit storm I reached a 7 for a few hours Sunday afternoon it was bliss yesterday and today I’ve come crashing down, don’t understand  :'(

Yeah I know Pushing On....often no rhyme or reason. You can feel great one day and like total hell, on your death bed, the next. This roller coaster effect can be very discouraging.

I think I am about a 4.

I do not feel as well this morning as I did yesterday.

I also got virtually no sleep last night.  :'(

Hi antibenzo7

It’s like you get your hopes up only for them to be crushed , I keep trying to tell myself to just accept it and look at the positive of having a good day but it’s sooooooo hard sometimes  :'( I didn’t sleep great last night or the night before I think this adds to it.

We’ll get there  :thumbsup:

Yeah I know Pushing On....often no rhyme or reason. You can feel great one day and like total hell, on your death bed, the next. This roller coaster effect can be very discouraging.

I think I am about a 4.

I do not feel as well this morning as I did yesterday.

I also got virtually no sleep last night.  :'(

Hi, yes it's very disconcerting. Always trying to find a good pattern to be able to repeat it more often, so far I couldn't.

The only one I've found is that when I don't sleep at least 4 hours, I cant' function at all.

Last week:  3 average

Sunday: 6

Monday :7

Today 7: so far ...

Hold on to the memories of the good days you have.

Hope you can sleep tonight.

P.

4 - mostly anxiety and chest pressure this morning as usual. I did get some sleep last night and for that, I am grateful.

Sorry about the 1 Pushing On.

Hi Antibenzo

I have picked up to a 5 now , I do not understand why my mornings are so bad ? I’m a total wreak 6 out of 7 mornings! I just don’t get it.

Sorry your a 4 today I hope things pick up a bit for you.

I have to admit that it's taking me about 6 days to stabilize after a cut in dose today is day six and

I'm starting to feel better, I might have to make smaller cuts moving forward.

6 Today.

5 today -  isn’t it all very odd, physical symptoms not to bad today but anxiety has replaced them ! Mind you they could swap by afternoon- what a ride!