Insomnia Success Stories

[ho...]

Well that is the most hopeful success story I have ever read.

Can you tell us how quickly you started sleeping better or did you need the full 53 months to reach this wonderful state?  Did you have any other symptoms after stopping the drugs?

I have been sleeping all night since 5-6 months off Valium and Ambien. No I do not have any lingering symptoms. Ambien was never my problem Valium was.

• 1 year later...
i will tell you all.... acceptance is the true freedom. From pain suffering and also insomnia. I have met many people they are cured from insomnia even when they took benzo for sleep before and got off of em. Acceptance acceptance and acceptance.... dont do acceptance to cure just live and accept. you must understand we all create the suffering. Why? we create imaginary threat. so if you accept and live your life like usual and let anxiety or any symtoms come like crazy and you choose to live and enjoy every moment and let them be, the brain will start thinking automatically nothing is wrong. Many who got out from anxiety panic and insomnia with acceptance tell that they no longer afraid of sleeplessness or even physical or mental pain.