Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Under the Rug (Trigger Warning)

[We...]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZONA!!!!

I think you got your numbers mixed up....are you sure it's not 92 instead of 29  ::)  Though I think dancing will have to consist of wiggling our toes while we're sitting down someplace comfy, for those of us who can still feel our toes. 

Somehow I missed a bunch of posts???  There are three or four BEFORE my last post and the one about your birthday never showed up....  Weird???  Anyway...better late than never!!!

Every birthday I am painfully aware that my wild oats are now shredded wheat....

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [We...]

• [de...]

• [So...]

• [up...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I just wanted to say I did not mean to use tiny font, but then thought it looked pretty  :smitten:

Hope it is a good birthday and a good day arizona.

Hope you are well Welchie.

Pretty tired just meant to say happy birthday, simply.

Goodnight,

mon pilote

Peace and healing 🧡

Okay, who said I was 92?  I'm 29......I mean 27,...... I mean 72.......no, wait,..oh hell, now I'm really cnfused.  Anyway, just want to thank all you ladies for a fantastic birthday party!!!

Love, Zona!

Okay, who said I was 92?  I'm 29......I mean 27,...... I mean 72.......no, wait,..oh hell, now I'm really cnfused.  Anyway, just want to thank all you ladies for a fantastic birthday party!!!

Love, Zona!

❤️❤️

Love, Zona!

:laugh::D:laugh:

So what's the deal....was all this too much of a party for everyone, and now we're all sleeping it off and recovering from too much revelry???  zzzzzz....    Well, hey, just thinking of partying these days makes me want to go take a long nap.

WELCHIE,

I look forward to afternoon naps ... I hope they return soon!  I’m partied out (until 2020)!! 

❤️

Agreed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.  But sleep through the Fourth of what year???  Anyone have big plans for the Fourth...besides like...waking up?  That is if were are lucky enough to sleep.

Hubs left for Missouri today and I'm finally able to get some stuff done around here.  I can eat what I want for dinner, watch Lifetime for Women, and put mushrooms on the salad.  No snoring.  No stolen blankets.  Hmmm.  Guess I still pine for my single days occasionally  :)  Ahh, he's a good guy...putting up with a lot these days and riding this nonsense right along with me. 

When I did the weeding in the yard today, those weeds were so big I swear there had to be a China man on the other end saying WTF????  Guess the Arizona contingency here doesn't worry too much about lawns???

How's everyone doing lately?

Welchie,

I would like to sleep through July 4th, 2020 (at least)!  Maybe I’d sleep through the remainder of BWD!!  :tickedoff:

Alone with Lifetime! 🍿🥤🥑 My hubs has been amazing, too.  I keep him awake ... as I toss & turn and pace.  He steals the covers, asks can he help, rubs my back, sleeps a few hours and gets up for work (I crawl back in bed). 

Another day of healing before us!

I wanted to pass something on to you guys...when I was hoe-ing out some old paper files, I came across the klonopin insert they give you from the pharmacy.  First of all, what a joke....may cause fatigue and problems with memory  HA!  They have a knack for understatement.

Well, here's the deal....I have suspected for a long time that the klon contained something else...either fluoride, or bromide...something else that can mess up your nervous system.  In this insert, which I reread, I discovered it contains aspartame.  AHA!

So I looked up aspartame poisoning and lo and behold...what a list!!!  All of it is part of the sx...tinnitus, memory problems, NUMBNESS IN EXTREMITIES, etc. etc.  Check it out.

I already knew that aspartame, over a certain temperature (94 degrees I think) turns into formaldehyde in the body and can wreak havoc with the CNS.  That info has been out there for a while.  Maybe some of us are more susceptible to its effects???  Or maybe it's the combination of benzo plus aspartame.  Nice little cocktail Pharma cooked up, eh?  Something to think about.

Aspertame in klonopin?!  Why? Its a sweetener!  Are we supposed to chew our klonopin! :P  People complain that Dr.s hand out these pills like candy.

Probably another big pharma tactic to get people addicted :sneaky:

Love you too Annie!  Thank you for all your support for so many people and helping me get through these last six months.  Thank you for your kind and generous heart and reminding us all we will heal from this.

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

SaraSue - aawww...that is too sweet...what your hubs does!  He's a keeper!  But what IS the deal with husbands and the stealing of blankets anyway???  Must be something they learned in 'Guys 101'.

ZONA!!!  Ha!  Yeah, passing them out like (sugar free!) candy!!!!  Puts a new twist on it all.  Guess they want the poison to taste good going down the hatch as it blows out our entire nervous system.

Hi skatootle!  How's things?

Annie...come back and visit us once in a while!!!

I think we're the lucky ones, those of us with helpful, understanding hubbies!  I've read too many sad posts from single moms with kids, guys who are breadwinners and too sick to work and spouses that don't believe or understand.  :'(

Agreed.  My heart has always gone out to those in that kind of situation.

Thank God my hub is just too old and tired to file for divorce....

• 2 weeks later...

east...I always said I wished we lived closer so we could hang out and have ourselves a few good laughs.  Wish I lived closer to all you guys and we could get together in person.  Mr. Bear sounds like a real charmer.  Cats are so cool.  And dogs...I question the intelligence of an animal that is always surprised by their own farts.

And WHAT is the deal with the boobs being the first to go when we lose weight anyway!!!!  Not the butt...not the thighs or belly...the darn boobs!

Zona - I'm glad to hear the mam came back ok.  Awesome.

I've been thinking about thyroid/iodine and benzos.  A lot.  Among other things. I hope you guys don't mind me posting about this.  I'm just putting it out there for my Benzo Buddies to think about.

I read The Benzo Book by Dupont back in November and one thing that caught my eye was his warning about the class of flouroquinolone antibiotics that can totally mess you up if you are on a benzo or recovering from one.  At about that same time I saw a few people on the forum who had recently taken these and proved it to be true...totally messed them up.

Flouroquinolones: (Not an exhaustive list)

Levoflaxin

Ciproflaxin

Ofloxacin

Moxiflaxacin

The side effects of these antibiotics are the exact same as fluoride toxicity (listed below).

Then it dawned on me...flouro...imbedded in the name of this class of antibiotic.  So I poked around and added what I discovered to what I already knew to be true.  I already knew flouride is a thyroid toxin.  FLOURIDE IS ALSO A POTENT NEUROTOXIN.  And many psychotropic drugs contain fluoride.  Prosac, for instance, is 94% fluoride.  It seems to be particularly the antidepressants.

Here are some others antidepressants that contain flouride:  Not an exhaustive list.

Paxil

Zoloft

Cipralex

Celexa

Also Lipitor (cholesterol)

So...it may not be iodine, as much as it is fluoride toxicity.  I have a ton of sx that point toward thyroid issues, on top of the obvious adrenal exhaustion from the constant fight or flight state I was in for so long.

Symptoms of fluoride toxicity:

Peripheral neuropathy

Dizziness

Anxiety

Panic

Memory loss

Tinnitus

Heart palpitations

Hair loss and alopecia

Hot or cold intolerance

Heart palpitations

Malaise

Shortness of breath

To name just a few.  I noticed these sx were the same as benzo  issues.

Iodine is the only thing that will displace the toxic halide we know as fluoride.  (Other toxic halides are bromide - in bread - and chlorine.  And people will experience very uncomfortable detox sx if they begin iodine.  But it's not the iodine....it's the halogens leaving the body that will bring on an increase in sx that are incredibly similar to benzo recovery.

Just putting it out there you guys, cuz I care.  Sorry to get intense.  So...just ignore this post, if you please and hey, I'm used to being ignored...my husband ignores me all the time, except when I have those scissors while I'm cutting his hair  :)

Another beautiful day here....going to go for a walk today.

Wow, Welchie, you are an impressive researcher! 

Btw, I can relate to your description of the morning angst a few posts back.  Mine started ramping up at 3 weeks post taper.  How long has it been going on for you?  And how is it now 5 weeks later?

(Hope it’s ok for me to pop in)

Circlestar

Agreed.  My heart has always gone out to those in that kind of situation.

Thank God my hub is just too old and tired to file for divorce....

Lol. I can relate! My guy always says "cheaper to keep 'er!!"

LOL back at you Joy!!!  Of course, every man that gets divorced acquires a new Indian name....He Who Writes The Checks.

My poor hub.  He's still a long suffering bastard.

Hey circlestar!  Of COURSE it's ok for you to pop in, you goose!!!  I could bore everyone to tears with the stuff I've researched about benzos.  If you think benzos can put you into a coma, try listening to me for about five minutes.

That morning angst was truly creepy.  It was happening most of the time I was on the klon (along with the billion other things) and I didn't know klon was the cause of it all.  It got worse when I tapered and seemed to get worse and hang in relentlessly post taper.

Now I have a lot of mornings where it's super mild and I'm just dealing with the usual....dragging my @ through another day.  Are you still getting it?  I call it the 'morning creepies'.  It's hard to explain...something on top of the usual morning anxiety.  It felt like someone needed to throw holy water on me  :)    How's everything else going for you post taper?

Congrats btw on completing your taper.  I know you worked really hard to get there and I hope your seeing good progress.

And we haven't heard much from the Arizona contingency of late.  Zona...are you out chasing tumble weeds?  Or perhaps impaled yourself on a cactus?  Or better yet, maybe you ran off with a good looking cowboy?

Hope everyone had a decent holiday weekend.  Think like a proton!  Stay positive!  (Is this where everyone throws rotten tomatoes at me?)

I am in AZ and let me say, "dry" heat or not 109 is a bear. But the California earthquakes have me anxious.  We used to live in Walnut Creek. So scary when the earth moves. I hope everyone feels at least a few hours of calm peace. Live long and prosper... and may your CNS reinvigorate !

[76...]