Best vitamins for anxiety

[Su...]

I think most folks here will advise not looking towards supplementation for anxiety relief.

I think that a good quality multivitamin, getting enough sleep & doing your best to eat a balanced diet is a good place to start.  I take ProCaps Woman's Complete & I definitely feel better with it.  (But it does have all the B's.  Some folks find that the B Complex vits activate their anxiety.)

If you want to add in supplements, resist the urge to take a bunch of new stuff all at once. It'll be easier to see what's helping/hurting if you introduce slowly.

I think most folks here will advise not looking towards supplementation for anxiety relief.

I think that a good quality multivitamin, getting enough sleep & doing your best to eat a balanced diet is a good place to start.  I take ProCaps Woman's Complete & I definitely feel better with it.  (But it does have all the B's.  Some folks find that the B Complex vits activate their anxiety.)

If you want to add in supplements, resist the urge to take a bunch of new stuff all at once. It'll be easier to see what's helping/hurting if you introduce slowly.

Thank you so much Jannabean, my son has this powder I put in his food with every vitamin that’s good for your body and I’m actually taking it myself and mixing it with warm milk because it tastes like a very weak vanilla. Do you think that’s a good idea?

... Do you think that’s a good idea?

Here, on this forum, and knowing that every person is operating with a unique set of circumstances, I don't think it's my place to say that something is a good idea or not. (I'd hate to steer you away from something that is right for you - or towards something that isn't.)

That being said, if you feel like it's helping you, (and your doctor says it's a good idea), then definitely yes!  But if you are worried about it, you should ask your doctor, as he/she knows you.

What kind of powder is it?