• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [In...]

• [Du...]

• [NJ...]

• [Li...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Intend,

Thanks for your concern. Was able to work this week. Sore throat fading, still nauseous but honestly think it is hormones. Got my period tonight, which always messes me up. I wish this would just end already, I am 50 today!

I do need to be better about drinking more. Hard when you are nauseous. Trying to drink two cups when I wake up, which is helping.

Hope you are doing well.

NJ,

It very well could be hormones. Hormones play havoc with us with and w/o benzos being involved.

Several years back, I bought a book called Dr. Susan Love’s Hormone Book. On page 39, it had 41 sx of menopausal and perimenopausal sx, and I thought “I have about 35 of these.” Most of those sx were exactly like Benzo side effects and Benzo w/d sx.

It’s very easy to mix up sx of both. So it’s definitely time for this to be over. Coincidentally, the author mentions that a lot of these sx could be caused by the use of tranquilizers.

Hopefully, this hormonal situation will pass soon. As I look back on this myself, I actually had a relatively uncomplicated time of it. Most of the sx I was feeling were my attempts to get off of Xanax. And since I didn’t know what it was at the time, I attributed those sx to menopause.

But my situation in the present is not your situation right now. I do think you’re doing well with the clonazepam, and it really is your hormones.

Each “stage” of life does have its changes and challenges, and I’m looking at mine also. Happy birthday, and better times ahead for both of us.

Intend,

Thanks for your concern. Was able to work this week. Sore throat fading, still nauseous but honestly think it is hormones. Got my period tonight, which always messes me up. I wish this would just end already, I am 50 today!

I do need to be better about drinking more. Hard when you are nauseous. Trying to drink two cups when I wake up, which is helping.

Hope you are doing well.

My period and before ovulation are horrible. I think I have pms psychosis now. Have you heard anything good or bad about hormone replacement?

Intend,

Thanks as always for your support, and I hope you have a good weekend.

NJ,

I hope your weekend is good also. I know we both dislike weekends, so let’s try to accomplish something or get some entertainment.

I have something for my son all day Saturday and going to my mom's Sunday (four hours of round trip driving!) so I should be good this weekend. I definitely need to stay busy or it gets bad especially on Sundays!

I know most people look forward to the weekend ... and I always dread them now. Another crazy benzo thing.

thirdtime: I don't know anything about hormone replacement. I know others have had mixed experiences.

Intend,

Hope you are doing well.

My period and before ovulation are horrible. I think I have pms psychosis now. Have you heard anything good or bad about hormone replacement?

Third,

I think doctors use HRT for lots of different conditions now. It’s not just reserved for pre and post menopause anymore.

However, if you are at that age, it’s something many women do look into to. And from what I read, people have a variety of responses to it.

When I tried it, it did not make me feel better. It actually made me feel uncomfortable. I got headaches and water retention that I’d never had before. I tried a variety of different pills that they give you for HRT, and also tried acupuncture and creams that were sold OTC. Also tried hormone patches.

And then there was (and still is) a lot of compounding pharmacies that made up hormone replacement specific to the person after the doctor had taken blood draws.

From what I remember, Suzanne Somers was on tv a lot promoting this sort of thing. And I also read different articles saying that if a person took any kind of HRT within the first 5 years of menopause, it was protective of heart health as long as they took it for about the full 5 years. But if one took it several years past menopause, it could be detrimental to the heart health.

For myself, I do think I tried so many ways of taking all this “stuff,” that it did add up to the full 5 years. I remember going into different pharmacies and saying that the pills made me feel awful, and they were often surprised. I just couldn’t seem to tolerate it. And after doing all this, I finally just gave it all up. This was maybe 10 years ago.

I just think we’re all just individuals, and that you should probably talk to your doctor to figure out what you should do.

I have something for my son all day Saturday and going to my mom's Sunday (four hours of round trip driving!) so I should be good this weekend. I definitely need to stay busy or it gets bad especially on Sundays!

I know most people look forward to the weekend ... and I always dread them now. Another crazy benzo thing.

thirdtime: I don't know anything about hormone replacement. I know others have had mixed experiences.

NJ,

I definitely also feel better doing something outside the house on the weekends. I got so used to working on the weekends, that I now don’t like them either as you know.

Yesterday, my husband and I got ready to go see a movie, and he found that we had a flat tire. It turned out to be an area where the seal on the tire gave it a slow leak. So we spent the next 2 hours at the service place in our area. We took the opportunity to get the the snow tires on also. But we did get out of the house. Hope we can get to the movie this weekend.

I’m also dreading this holiday season. It’s very different this year. Be glad when it’s over. Lots of stupid family stuff going on.

Hi all,

I’m not sure if this is how your supposed to start a group. But there seem to be enough concerned about the discontinued Teva clonazapam that I thought I’d make a central station to discuss how everyone is coping with new generics, crossing over, comparing notes or just how everyone in this boat is doing.

I’m currently crossing over to Solco/Qualitest after being on Teva daily for 8 years. I was just tapering & in withdrawal & im slowly switching out my tevas for the new generic so I’m not sure how I’m doing on the new one yet. Also, this new one isn’t guaranteed to stay in stock here.

I’ll come back & copy & paste other pertinent questions/answers etc.

All input welcome. I realize we’re all different, but if you’ve been on teva clonazapam for quite a while & switched to an alternative, please do tell how it compared for you & what you take it for & for how long would be great.

Thanks Scaredie

Thank

So glad I found this!

I was on TEVA for 2 years 1mg at night. No problems, no side effects (headaches maybe?). One month I got switched to Solco, I was okay with it until 2 months in I realized it was making me cranky, so I went back to TEVA all symptoms disappeared!

I slowly started tapering and was doing really good with TEVA taper. Then they changed to actavis.

Actavis put me into withdrawal, and I know for sure it was actavis. I wound up in ER in psycheward. Got released with ambien  ???

Upped my dose of actavis back to original before taper. Even more symptoms appeared so I went back to solco (still had some left), there was no relief. Tried TEVA wafers and had an allergic reaction.

Found a thread on drugs.com where other people were having the same problem with Actavis. Called teva and ripped them a new one (5 times), did an FDA report for actavis.

I am currently on the name brand for 4 days and trying to get a brand exception from my doctor. I am still not sleeping but other symptoms have settled. A little less anxiety, akathisia is gone, no more vomiting or diarrhea, tinnitus has quieted some. Doc told me to up my dose until I was sleeping but it actually made me hyper?

I'm off of work currently, and while its still hell it does maybe seem to be getting a little better?

Does anyone know how long it takes to get readjusted after a brand change? I would think I'd be sleeping after 4 days at least!

I started a petition to try and get TEVA back, if anyone wants the link (or if thats even allowed on here idk)

Hi all,

I’m not sure if this is how your supposed to start a group. But there seem to be enough concerned about the discontinued Teva clonazapam that I thought I’d make a central station to discuss how everyone is coping with new generics, crossing over, comparing notes or just how everyone in this boat is doing.

I’m currently crossing over to Solco/Qualitest after being on Teva daily for 8 years. I was just tapering & in withdrawal & im slowly switching out my tevas for the new generic so I’m not sure how I’m doing on the new one yet. Also, this new one isn’t guaranteed to stay in stock here.

All input welcome. I realize we’re all different, but if you’ve been on teva clonazapam for quite a while & switched to an alternative, please do tell how it compared for you & what you take it for & for how long would be great.

Thanks Scaredie

Thank

So glad I found this!

I was on TEVA for 2 years 1mg at night. No problems, no side effects (headaches maybe?). One month I got switched to Solco, I was okay with it until 2 months in I realized it was making me cranky, so I went back to TEVA all symptoms disappeared!

I slowly started tapering and was doing really good with TEVA taper. Then they changed to actavis.

Actavis put me into withdrawal, and I know for sure it was actavis. I wound up in ER in psycheward. Got released with ambien  ???

Upped my dose of actavis back to original before taper. Even more symptoms appeared so I went back to solco (still had some left), there was no relief. Tried TEVA wafers and had an allergic reaction.

Found a thread on drugs.com where other people were having the same problem with Actavis. Called teva and ripped them a new one (5 times), did an FDA report for actavis.

I am currently on the name brand for 4 days and trying to get a brand exception from my doctor. I am still not sleeping but other symptoms have settled. A little less anxiety, akathisia is gone, no more vomiting or diarrhea, tinnitus has quieted some. Doc told me to up my dose until I was sleeping but it actually made me hyper?

I'm off of work currently, and while its still hell it does maybe seem to be getting a little better?

Does anyone know how long it takes to get readjusted after a brand change? I would think I'd be sleeping after 4 days at least!

I started a petition to try and get TEVA back, if anyone wants the link (or if thats even allowed on here idk)

Thanks Byrgen .... I think it's fine to post the link .

With the brand changes it seems to be about dose change ... Some seem weaker than others, and so a change is like a drop in dose , so one should eventually  stabilize . For some it seems to be the fillers , but IMO it's more likely to be the amount of the med that changes.

I'm going to have to switch myself very soon l once my stash of Teva runs out . I'll be switching to accord . I read mixed reviews on all of them . Sounds like your reaction was very severe . Were you already experiencing WDs from a taper when you switched ?

Miyu

Hi all,

Thanks Scaredie

Thank

So glad I found this!

With the brand changes it seems to be about dose change ... Some seem weaker than others, and so a change is like a drop in dose , so one should eventually  stabilize . For some it seems to be the fillers , but IMO it's more likely to be the amount of the med that changes.

I'm going to have to switch myself very soon l once my stash of Teva runs out . I'll be switching to accord . I read mixed reviews on all of them . Sounds like your reaction was very severe . Were you already experiencing WDs from a taper when you switched ?

Miyu

I dont think I had any WD symptoms until after taking the actavis for a few days, but i'm not 100%. I remember about 4 or so days on the actavis I woke up with severe heart palpitations, I thought it was because I had a small bit to drink, but thinking back it had to have been the actavis. Or maybe it was a mix? Who knows

https://www.change.org/p/teva-pharmacuticals-ask-teva-to-bring-back-their-old-clonazepam-fb3b945c-fd4b-4403-9055-733c35211726

Hi all,

Thanks Scaredie

Thank

So glad I found this!

Miyu

I dont think I had any WD symptoms until after taking the actavis for a few days, but i'm not 100%. I remember about 4 or so days on the actavis I woke up with severe heart palpitations, I thought it was because I had a small bit to drink, but thinking back it had to have been the actavis. Or maybe it was a mix? Who knows

https://www.change.org/p/teva-pharmacuticals-ask-teva-to-bring-back-their-old-clonazepam-fb3b945c-fd4b-4403-9055-733c35211726

thanks for the link Byrjun

MiYu, Byujun,

Can’t get my quote function working on my iPad for some reason.

But my switches have seemed to be a mix of both feeling a lower dose of whatever I was taking plus maybe the binders, fillers.

I do know than when I first had to go to Sandoz clonazepam, I woke up one morning after maybe 4-5 days, and I had trouble breathing. I’ve recounted (probably too much) that I have a very rare disorder called Idiopathic Subglottic stenosis that primarily affects breathing, but because of what is needed to deal with that, it also affects ability to speak and swallow, and lucky me, I have dealt with all 3 of those.

And just let me tell you, that the Sandoz K hit me just like that. And Actavis did not. So not sure of what is what anymore. I’m now on those dissolving tabs by teva, and hoping I just make it off clonazepam period.

Been switched around 6 times now. Enough already. Glad to see the link.

MiYu, Byujun,

But my switches have seemed to be a mix of both feeling a lower dose of whatever I was taking plus maybe the binders, fillers.

I do know than when I first had to go to Sandoz clonazepam, I woke up one morning after maybe 4-5 days, and I had trouble breathing. I’ve recounted (probably too much) that I have a very rare disorder called Idiopathic Subglottic stenosis that primarily affects breathing, but because of what is needed to deal with that, it also affects ability to speak and swallow, and lucky me, I have dealt with all 3 of those.

And just let me tell you, that the Sandoz K hit me just like that. And Actavis did not. So not sure of what is what anymore. I’m now on those dissolving tabs by teva, and hoping I just make it off clonazepam period.

HI Intend.....

I'm really nervous about this switch.. .I've been through a lot of changes and every time I get hit hard ( not generic , but different benzo meds).  MY nervous system is very sensitive to changes,

as I'm not taking my full script , I had some left over Teva, but they will run out soon and I need to figure out which generic to take . I now have a stash of Accord! I don't read very good reviews on it  , so if I ask for a different generic now at the pharmacy  could start a stash of a better generic .... but i guess I won't know til I try. Obviously many people must be on accord , as it's a common one that a lot of the big pharmacies carry

Do you think we adapt to a new generic over time ?  I've even read of people reacting to the Teva wafers who were previously on the teva .5 mgs ....

ugh ... what to do .

MiYu

MiYu, Byujun,

HI Intend.....

I'm really nervous about this switch.. .I've been through a lot of changes and every time I get hit hard ( not generic , but different benzo meds).  MY nervous system is very sensitive to changes,

as I'm not taking my full script , I had some left over Teva, but they will run out soon and I need to figure out which generic to take . I now have a stash of Accord! I don't read very good reviews on it  , so if I ask for a different generic now at the pharmacy  could start a stash of a better generic .... but i guess I won't know til I try. Obviously many people must be on accord , as it's a common one that a lot of the big pharmacies carry

Do you think we adapt to a new generic over time ?  I've even read of people reacting to the Teva wafers who were previously on the teva .5 mgs ....

ugh ... what to do .

MiYu

I'm extremely sensitive to any little change in anything so I may not be the best to judge anything by BUT, I will say I felt actavis was weaker. Solco worked but after 2 months I started to get irritable which went away when I switched back to teva (now thinking it was an early wd symptom?)

I have not tried accord but heard of people needing to up dose.

I tried the teva wafers but I had an allergic reaction (lol)

So I did not sleep that night but I will say they made my brain feel "normal" like when I was on the teva pills.

I'm not sure if after awhile they would cause any effects or not.

Went name brand because I want to make sure I get the same dose in every pill. I'm still stabilizing 5 days in. If you want to try name brand see if you can get a brand exception from your insurance/doctor letting them know that all others made you sick

Just keep in mind I am by no means the norm !! Far from it in fact

MiYu, Byujun,

HI Intend.....

ugh ... what to do .

MiYu

MiYu,

I think you’re telling me that you’ve taken a lot of different classes of medications over time aside from benzos. Medications like steroids, ambien, Gabapentin. And then a lot of different benzos also.

So if I’m reading this correctly, all those other medications do seem to require a taper of some kind because they all affect our CNS in some way or other.

But back to the benzos. I’m super sensitized myself, and I haven’t taken anything but alprazolam and now clonazepam. And I do think all this sensitization has been caused by all these different generic switches of clonazepam. And I did have trouble going from alprazollam to clonazepam as my then pdoc knew nothing. So I bumbled around until I finally realized that 1 mg is equal to 1 mg alprazolam.

I refer back to that first time I had to take Sandoz clonazepam, and I remember that I felt very different (as described) when I first took, but I did eventually get used to it. I noticed it was weaker than actavis, but I did finally adjust to it. And I use the words “adjust finally” because it seemed like it took me about 6 months or so to do that. Frankly, I despise Sandoz clonazepam, and Sandoz no longer makes a lot of benzos so I use this only as an example.

I have also heard of people doing ok on accord once they got used to it. But once again, it does not get a lot of good reviews from anyone who tries it. I’m not even sure that you should try it, and I have no idea what pharmacies carries what anymore. It’s all accord and solco around here.

The last time I went to the pharmacy, I had asked for those teva dissolvable tabs, and now I’m day 13 of those. So far, no allergies that I’ve noticed, but maybe something different will show up. My whole goal was to avoid diazepam and just stay on clonazepam of some kind. But I am highly, highly sensitized by all these clonazepam switches.

It’s just awful when one knows how to taper, and then encounters something like this.

I think I’d just advise to try the teva dissolvesables and see how you feel.

There’s also Par dissolvables tabs that others are using.

I guess that if you were comfortable on teva regular tabs, the ODTS by teva should work also. Builder has assured me that an ODT works

just the same as a conventional  tablet. The only difference is that these ODTS are made for people who are not compliant about taking them, or have some trouble with swallowing.

Teva is a big company, and these dissolveables are money makers fo them.

The same for Par pharmaceuticals, because they are owned by Endo pharmaceuticals, and although they do make other medications, these ODTs are the only type of benzo that they make as far as I know. You could call Par or Endo. I did call them myself last summer (I called qualitest first and kept getting transfered) but evention got to Endo who told me about the dissolving tablets.

These are very hard decisions to make. I keep trying to stay on some type of clonazepam, but if I have trouble with teva, I guess I’ll have to try Par.

Endo is a huge pharmaceutical company, and fairly stable I think. I do worry about teva as they are fighting their way out of debt. But on the other hand, when I asked my pharmacy what generic of diazepam that had in stock, it was teva.

I agree when you say ugh. That’s the way I feel a lot of the time-ugh, ugh, ugh.

Good morning all

I hate to keep seeing that so many are still having problems with this change..i was lucky enough to find a small pharmacy that had enough for my refill..

i have 11 months put back ...i am going to try a slow change over once i get my first script of another brand over those months..

do you think that will make it easier or do you think it will still bite my butt/?? and i know we never know and it hasnt been long enough for anyone to do a slow taper over to another brand would appreciate any input/,

Hope everyone levels out soon.

Also i went to the link and signed it..and how do we get the message out there about this to get more signatures as only 2 had signed it when i did.

Hugs

deep

Deep,

It is hard to tell what the results of a change to another version of clonazepam will be. Some will do ok while others won’t feel the change at all. And others will notice a big difference.

It seems like many of us are sensitive to these kind of changes as this is BB, and this support group is full of people noting that.

You will eventually just try something else and do the best you can. As you know,  I’ve had to change so much, that I worry constantly about getting clonazepam.

Since you so many months of teva put away, you can do a very, very, slow transition to another brand.

As far as the link and getting people to sign it, we must remember that many do not take teva brand and will not even see the link or look at this support group possibly because they take some other benzo like alprazelam, lorazepam, diazepam.

When I last saw my pdoc, he was telling me that a patient of his had brought in bottle of clonazepam (don’t know why) and it was accord. I asked if she was having any trouble with it, and he said she’d not mentioned having any trouble with it.

Maybe we are that minority of people who want off and are very sensitive; that small group of people in the world who feel every blip when a change of any medication is made. My husband takes medications for various medical problems, and he doesn’t notice any brand change at all, at least nothing that he mentions or talks about.

As you know, I just recently switched to those dissolveables by teva. I’m just on my 14th day today.

My pdoc is continuously flabbergasted that clonazepam seems to be the one benzo that keeps changing to other generic brands. We talk about this all the time as I requested to see him every month. I want to do that. Others often want to see their doc as little as possible, but I like and need this man so I want to see him often to keep in touch with what is going on as far as these benzos.

Just keep following here as you can, and we’ll try to keep updating you so you know as much as we know. I will tell you whatever I know for sure.

You make a lot of great points intend. I basically made the petition in desperation when I was suffering in acute.

Honestly I may never have realized how bad benzodiazepines were had they not stopped making it.

My sister (same parents) had the luck of being on k for awhile and coming off of cold turkey.... TWICE!!!

No problems!

But then of course it also did nothing for her when she was on it(poor thing thinks something is wrong with her that she was able to come off it so easy)

Also she was always able to drink alcohol, like our dad whom she takes after.

Me on the other hand will get sick after a few sips just like our mother whom I take after...

It all has to do with genes

I feel this just means I need to take my taper very slow. Maybe a cut a month instead of every 2 weeks like people seem to do.

If this means it takes me years....then it will take me years...

Part of me just wants to CT it but I know that's not the answer

Good morning all

I hate to keep seeing that so many are still having problems with this change..i was lucky enough to find a small pharmacy that had enough for my refill..

i have 11 months put back ...i am going to try a slow change over once i get my first script of another brand over those months..

do you think that will make it easier or do you think it will still bite my butt/?? and i know we never know and it hasnt been long enough for anyone to do a slow taper over to another brand would appreciate any input/,

Also i went to the link and signed it..and how do we get the message out there about this to get more signatures as only 2 had signed it when i did.

Hugs

deep

HI Intend and Deep .

Intend , thanks for filling me in on  the Teva dissolving tabs.... Perhaps  can get those ,  I really want to find one and stick with it ,so if that means accord , because theya re a stable company, then I may just go ahead with them .

Thats mostly what's available at the pharmacies around here too

Deep-  I posted the link to a facebook benzo group. Perhaps you could start a thread on BB with it ? I'm not sure where exactly ...

I have 3 months worth of teva clonazepam.... I plan to do what you are sggestin g, I will replace one tab with accord in my liquid mix  ( which has 4 tabs in it ) , do that for one month, then add two accord into the mix, and hope for the best! I may go through some rough wds, that's not new to me , but hopefully it won;t be so bad . If it is then I will have to think again,

I will post when I start the switch, probably january. I'm not very stable right now in my taper  so I need to wait until I least feel better on the teva,

MiYu

You make a lot of great points intend. I basically made the petition in desperation when I was suffering in acute.

Honestly I may never have realized how bad benzodiazepines were had they not stopped making it.

My sister (same parents) had the luck of being on k for awhile and coming off of cold turkey.... TWICE!!!

No problems!

But then of course it also did nothing for her when she was on it(poor thing thinks something is wrong with her that she was able to come off it so easy)

Me on the other hand will get sick after a few sips just like our mother whom I take after...

I feel this just means I need to take my taper very slow. Maybe a cut a month instead of every 2 weeks like people seem to do.

Byr,

You just made some good points also about this genetic situation.

I have 2 younger brothers, and we’re all similar except for gender.  One brother is 15 months younger than I am, and he’s an electrical engineer with a masters in accounting. He’s about 6’ 2” tall with blonde wavy hair. Super smart guy.

My other brother is 6 years younger, 6’ 7” tall with curly red hair, speaks 4 languages fluently because he graduated from high school when he was 16. Then he did an exchange program at Oregon state university in Corvallis Oregon and went to the University of Stuttgart in Germany where he learned German, and then came back home and became an EMT for one summer while applying to law school.

Well, actually, he wanted to teach after coming back home, but didn’t want to take classes for credentials, so he went to the American university in Tokyo where he taught English, and while there learned to speak Japanese, and then did law school.

So then after law school, he interned with some judge in Guam, and learned the native language there which is called Chamorro. So then, knowing so many languages, he became an international attorney. And then he developed a satellite office in the Philippines and learned Spanish and their native language also which is more commonly known as Tagalog.

Well, my point is that we are very similar in height (I’m 5’10”), we’ve all got a higher degree education wise, all done well in school, all have wavy or curly hair, and all have blue eyes which means both parents had blue eyes also. None of this is really surprising though because both of our parents came from Ireland years ago. The only real difference I think, is that both parents became heavy duty alcoholics while none of us are. And I do not touch a drop myself because of these benzos, but also, I become so easily intoxicated with 4 oz of wine, that it’s ridiculous.

Long post here as usual with me.

Your sisters story is somewhat amusing to me. All I can say is that there absolutely nothing wrong with her that she got off the K twice with no problems. I hope she realizes that she is normal in that regard, but I also hope that she never takes them again. One never knows when another go at a benzo will become a fight to get off.

I’d definitely take your taper slow. I don’t know if you’re planning on a microtaper, but whatever you do, go slow. I’m microtapering myself (if I can ever get to it again with all the different generic changes I’ve had), and I’m going very slow. Your body will tell you when it’s time to continue the taper after a hold because the w/d sx will lift, and you’ll feel better. Not necessarily wonderful, but enough so that you can function, go places, feel more normal. In other words, whatever sx you have are manageable.

Good morning all

Hugs

deep

HI Intend and Deep .

Intend , thanks for filling me in on  the Teva dissolving tabs.... Perhaps  can get those ,  I really want to find one and stick with it ,so if that means accord , because theya re a stable company, then I may just go ahead with them .

Thats mostly what's available at the pharmacies around here too

Deep-  I posted the link to a facebook benzo group. Perhaps you could start a thread on BB with it ? I'm not sure where exactly ...

I have 3 months worth of teva clonazepam.... I plan to do what you are sggestin g, I will replace one tab with accord in my liquid mix  ( which has 4 tabs in it ) , do that for one month, then add two accord into the mix, and hope for the best! I may go through some rough wds, that's not new to me , but hopefully it won;t be so bad . If it is then I will have to think again,

I will post when I start the switch, probably january. I'm not very stable right now in my taper  so I need to wait until I least feel better on the teva,

MiYu

MiYu,

I’d say that most likely, the accord company is stable. Of course, right now, the stock market is plunging, and I don’t know if the accord company is on the stock market it or not. Tons of drug companies are though, and if they’re not at the moment, they will be eventually because the whole idea of taking any company from private to public is get investors buying their stock.

However, their still are numerous big and small companies that find it more profitable to remain private so that any profit made stays within the company.

Teva is on the US stock exchange and also on the Israeli stock exchange. I have a constantly updating search tab on the stock exchange on my iPad, and I think I’ve looked for accord there and couldn’t find it. And when I googled it, it did say it was a private company. And they have a phone number so you can always call them.

No problems!

Byr,

You just made some good points also about this genetic situation.

I have 2 younger brothers, and we’re all similar except for gender.  One brother is 15 months younger than I am, and he’s an electrical engineer with a masters in accounting. He’s about 6’ 2” tall with blonde wavy hair. Super smart guy.

My other brother is 6 years younger, 6’ 7” tall with curly red hair, speaks 4 languages fluently because he graduated from high school when he was 16. Then he did an exchange program at Oregon state university in Corvallis Oregon and went to the University of Stuttgart in Germany where he learned German, and then came back home and became an EMT for one summer while applying to law school.

Well, actually, he wanted to teach after coming back home, but didn’t want to take classes for credentials, so he went to the American university in Tokyo where he taught English, and while there learned to speak Japanese, and then did law school.

So then after law school, he interned with some judge in Guam, and learned the native language there which is called Chamorro. So then, knowing so many languages, he became an international attorney. And then he developed a satellite office in the Philippines and learned Spanish and their native language also which is more commonly known as Tagalog.

Well, my point is that we are very similar in height (I’m 5’10”), we’ve all got a higher degree education wise, all done well in school, all have wavy or curly hair, and all have blue eyes which means both parents had blue eyes also. None of this is really surprising though because both of our parents came from Ireland years ago. The only real difference I think, is that both parents became heavy duty alcoholics while none of us are. And I do not touch a drop myself because of these benzos, but also, I become so easily intoxicated with 4 oz of wine, that it’s ridiculous.

Long post here as usual with me.

Your sisters story is somewhat amusing to me. All I can say is that there absolutely nothing wrong with her that she got off the K twice with no problems. I hope she realizes that she is normal in that regard, but I also hope that she never takes them again. One never knows when another go at a benzo will become a fight to get off.

I’d definitely take your taper slow. I don’t know if you’re planning on a microtaper, but whatever you do, go slow. I’m microtapering myself (if I can ever get to it again with all the different generic changes I’ve had), and I’m going very slow. Your body will tell you when it’s time to continue the taper after a hold because the w/d sx will lift, and you’ll feel better. Not necessarily wonderful, but enough so that you can function, go places, feel more normal. In other words, whatever sx you have are manageable.

Genetics are nuts aren't they??

My bro hit the lotto with them, nothing wrong with him whatsoever except weight.

Sister has bp1 I have bp2, plus ptsd, mdd, gad, fibromyalgia, celiac disease...need I go on? Lol

I like to tell my brother I took the short end of the stivk6 so he could live, but honestly I think its because I got way too many antibiotics as an infant :/

Once I'm stable (why is it so hard to get stable?!) I'm taking this as slow as I possibly can! If it takes me years, than years it shall be!