Positive Feedback Please - Who felt improvements as they tapered?

[Un...]

Well, I've had certain symptoms leave, like cold intolerance; DR (derealization); inability to watch TV or listen to music or podcasts during the day; inability to nap; a lot of the rage, agitation, and irritability; a lot of the anhedonia, except during tough symptoms; and my sleep has improved. My chemical anxiety has also morphed and no longer resides in my gut or chest the way it did. However, I still have terrible floating/fuzzy/sedated head, chest discomfort and palpitations (PACs), intermittent stomach upset, fatigue, and intrusive thoughts still (though they happen much less often). These have been my main symptoms the whole time and have not lifted but in some ways have increased in intensity. So I'm a mixed bag. Certain things have improved; other things have gotten harder.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [no...]

• [Un...]

• [Ma...]

• [Ha...]

I have done better below .11mg but has a hard time most of last year so even though I’m better it is still difficult! Buttt it showed me that it Durant always get worse as yo my go lower and I needed that bc I was having a tough time for awhile thinking how can I manage getting worse lower. So I’m grateful but things I’m sure will be a rollercoaster so I just say thank you for better moments and not get too confident.

Like mentioned above some symptoms come and go and never come back or haven’t hit a long time, some new, some back and forth. Just all a merry go round!

Hoping others have some reprieve at lower doses!