What tv show are you currently watching?

[cl...]

The Last Kingdom starts November 19th, 3rd season.  It is an English historical drama about when the Vikings were coming to England for land and were fighting the Saxons.  I love this genre, have read all the Saxon Tales books but 1, so I believe I've read 10.  Highly recommend.

Mary

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [be...]

• [or...]

• [gi...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for that Mary, I didn’t realize The Last Kingdom was based on Bernard Cornwell’s epic series. Will definitely be watching.  :)

Now if only they’d make a series based on Sharon Kay Penman or Sigrid Undset novels I’d be in heaven! Too obscure I suppose but brilliant reading for those who enjoy historical genres. I also thoroughly enjoyed watching Pillars Of The Earth some years ago unfortunately there was only one season.

Thanks for that Mary, I didn’t realize The Last Kingdom was based on Bernard Cornwell’s epic series. Will definitely be watching.  :)

Now if only they’d make a series based on Sharon Kay Penman or Sigrid Undset novels I’d be in heaven! Too obscure I suppose but brilliant reading for those who enjoy historical genres. I also thoroughly enjoyed watching Pillars Of The Earth some years ago unfortunately there was only one season.

Me too, I actually have Pillars of the Earth on DVD.  And I have loved all The Game of Throne books and series on HBO, fabulous  ;D:laugh:

I'm watching the second season of The Crown. Love it.

I'm saving Season 2 of The Good Fight for the Xmas holidays.

Anyone watch or are watching Poldark? I stopped after Season 2. Not sure why.

Katz

I'm watching the second season of The Crown. Love it.

I'm saving Season 2 of The Good Fight for the Xmas holidays.

Anyone watch or are watching Poldark? I stopped after Season 2. Not sure why.

Katz

I really have enjoyed The Crown and love Poldark too.  I believe this is last season, I hope not but think it is .  I have Amazon and Netflix, just refuse to buy more stations  ;D. Hope you are doing good oregonkatz :). I love your avatar....Mary ☮️🙏🐱🐾

Since I mentioned The Office previously here, I can't resist sharing this video.  One may have to be familiar with Dwight in The Office and Melanie Griffith in Working Girl (the movie) to fully appreciate the humor intended, however.

"Friends" on DVD, season 1

have fun! Friends are my withdrawal partners and still are my helpers when I am unable to function - I even play them on my phone then to have them with me while I am walking to work... :smitten:

Its kind of unagi - if you dont know what this is - Ross will explain! ;D

"Friends" on DVD, season 1

have fun! Friends are my withdrawal partners and still are my helpers when I am unable to function - I even play them on my phone then to have them with me while I am walking to work... :smitten:

Its kind of unagi - if you dont know what this is - Ross will explain! ;D

:smitten:

Right now?  I'm watching Hallmark Christmas shows.  They are rated "G" which I like.  All positive which is good for what we are going through.

Right now?  I'm watching Hallmark Christmas shows.  They are rated "G" which I like.  All positive which is good for what we are going through.

Hopeforrecovery if you have Netflix watch the Princess Switch. It's awful and totally predictable. I loved it.

The Last Kingdom starts November 19th, 3rd season.  It is an English historical drama about when the Vikings were coming to England for land and were fighting the Saxons.  I love this genre, have read all the Saxon Tales books but 1, so I believe I've read 10.  Highly recommend.

Mary

Thanks for mentioning this.  It sounds right up my alley.  I'm going to check it out.  It's always fun to find a series you like, with more than one season already done on Netflix.

Mary

Thanks for mentioning this.  It sounds right up my alley.  I'm going to check it out.  It's always fun to find a series you like, with more than one season already done on Netflix.

I love it, both the series and getting to binge it.  Hope you like it too!  You're doing a good job GreenCop ;). Mary ☮️💜🙏

My husband and I are watching a show that's been on a few weeks, I think most of us could watch.  It's a cop show but it's light and funny, easy to watch.  The Rookie. :)

Hi Guys.. :)

I just started Outlander..

Not my usual, but its kinda captivating...

Does anyone know if it stays similar to sason one..?

Luther is one I would like to continue...

Dexter was a recent blast from the past..

Favourites:

TWD

Banshee

Justified

Game of Thrones

The Wire

Breaking Bad

True Detective (S1)

...oh god my memory is bad..

:(

Hi Guys.. :)

I just started Outlander..

Not my usual, but its kinda captivating...

Does anyone know if it stays similar to sason one..?

Luther is one I would like to continue...

Dexter was a recent blast from the past..

Favourites:

TWD

Banshee

Justified

Game of Thrones

The Wire

Breaking Bad

True Detective (S1)

...oh god my memory is bad..

:(

Yes, the seasons continue on point in Outlander, read all books and watched all seasons.  Will give it a 4 out of 5 ;) Luther is coming back in 2019 for one final season, bet the crazy smart woman shows up, hope so,, it was great then.  Loved the rest of your list, but GOT my favorite, love it.  Read all the books and mad as hell at George RR for not finishing next book in series  :tickedoff:

One thing, I disagree on, I liked season 2 of True Detective best, I maybe only person on planet :D

Love you Can't, your MMim ❤️☮️🙏