What tv show are you currently watching?

[cl...]

Just finished "Tabula Rasa" on Netflix. Binge watched it!!! I love the dark scandinavian thrillers... and you are not able to solve it until the very last episode - and it does not end with a cliff hanger like so many new series lately do..

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ma...]

• [be...]

• [or...]

• [gi...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing a re-watch of The Expanse with a friend.

Show is SOOOOOOOO good.

Just finished Season 2 of The Tick & Star Trek: Discovery.

Tick was...just transcendental and the closest thing to the comic I've ever seen.

Discovery managed to setup something neat. We'll see if they stick the landing next season. Most Star Trek shows have been....not good their first few seasons.

Doing a re-watch of The Expanse with a friend.

Show is SOOOOOOOO good.

Just finished Season 2 of The Tick & Star Trek: Discovery.

Tick was...just transcendental and the closest thing to the comic I've ever seen.

Discovery managed to setup something neat. We'll see if they stick the landing next season. Most Star Trek shows have been....not good their first few seasons.

My husband loved Expanse ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

One of 'em: last one viewed -

Being Erica

Season 1: Episodes 10 & 11

Being Erica is a Canadian comedy-drama television series that aired on CBC from January 5, 2009 to December 12, 2011.[2]

The show stars Erin Karpluk as Erica Strange, a woman who begins seeing a therapist to deal with regrets in her life, only to discover the therapist (Michael Riley) has the ability to send her back in time to actually relive these events and even change them.

Great Show (& terrific soundtrack, too)!!  :D

One of 'em: last one viewed -

Being Erica

Season 1: Episodes 10 & 11

Being Erica is a Canadian comedy-drama television series that aired on CBC from January 5, 2009 to December 12, 2011.[2]

The show stars Erin Karpluk as Erica Strange, a woman who begins seeing a therapist to deal with regrets in her life, only to discover the therapist (Michael Riley) has the ability to send her back in time to actually relive these events and even change them.

Great Show (& terrific soundtrack, too)!!  :D

I will try that!! (when I found a solution to watch it in Germany :laugh:)

Cool idea!