One thing you are greatful/proud of...Just one thing!

[f3...]

Hearing birds’ voices in the harsh Winter early morning. Before ppl get out to work, make lots of noise and scare them. We’re just sitting with my Kitty in the kitchen, eating breakfast and enjoying those sounds. Probably for different reasons...

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Es...]

• [Ma...]

• [MT...]

• [be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

First good night since Phenergan CT nine days ago. Valium going down to its previous level. No awakenings for the first time. Losing weight off Phenergan. Though starving ain’t nice. Hope to end it soon. Psychosis fading away. Even managed to finally answer one of husband’s calls. Though barely could talk to him for a while. Which means I’m still psychotic. 100% easier to write. Thank you for the sleep and that I made it through the Phenergan CT, Higher Power.

Hearing birds’ voices in the harsh Winter early morning. Before ppl get out to work, make lots of noise and scare them. We’re just sitting with my Kitty in the kitchen, eating breakfast and enjoying those sounds. Probably for different reasons...

Aw how nice..., I remember those early winter mornings while growing up, and the birds chirping despite the snow and frost, I used to throw them bread crumbs and oats at the edge of my window, they came back regularly and knocked with their beaks at my window asking for more.

Beautiful sunny morning today. Have missed the sun so much all those Winter months. There’s still very little sun and I use light therapy lamps all the time. Kitty sitting in her tray in the living room, enjoying the sunshine. I’m waiting for Spring. I love Spring. My fav season.

• 2 weeks later...
Grateful for this awesome book on time management. I think I listened to it like 10 times on my wireless headphones while doing stuff at home. It’s only 2 hrs long. I’m still not tired of it in the least. The guy (author) has such a calming voice. The book is written in a very simple and concise manner. I graduated from several unis and was always a straight-A student. Took many courses for my work, paid by the employer. Read so many books in the self-help field. No one has ever taught me about time management. My time management was much better while off benzos, but still it was incredibly poor. I don’t know if healthy ppl are just born with those time management principles. One of the best books I’ve listened to lately. Cannot recommend enough. I don’t work for Audible.

• 3 weeks later...
Was assertive (not aggressive) toward rude people today. Was treated in a very disrespectful manner in return. It wasn’t nice, but I didn’t make a big deal out of it. Memorizing stoic quotes contributes to changing outlook on ppl and events. So many folk are impolite and hostile in my country. It’s depressing. The more money they have, the more impertinent they are. Civilized and well-educated people are not those who make really big money here. I can see that the less benzos I take, the more assertive I become. Maybe the old me is coming back. Wish it did...

Birds’ voices in the early morning. Love listening to them. Beautiful morning. Feel rested at last. Hope there will be sun today. Till 10 a.m. for sure.

I am grateful for avocados.  That little package of delicious unctuous tastiness, packed with good nutrition and just right for my benzo belly.  Little things loom large during this difficult journey.  I try to notice and appreciate them all.

:smitten:

She

• 3 weeks later...
Beautiful sunny morning. Birds singing. Kitty snorring on her scratching post. I’ll be okay this Spring. First normal Spring after three years.

My two cats, Domino and Durian. I don't have, and don't think i will ever have kids! But I love these kitties just the same :) I don't know what I'd do without them!  :smitten:

I am also grateful for: my body and my mind, I know they will heal! I know benzo withdrawal is nothing to joke about, but I also know that i will eventually be healthy and whole, both mentally and physically  :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Grateful for so many things, but mostly my faith that has been much needed in these horrible bouts of suffering and withdrawal.  Knowing that I will be free and me again also help to keep pushing through.

Something I am proud of today is that I am feeling forgiveness for family memebers, that may not be all me but I stayed around long enough to see it through. I did that, hung on. I decided this even when my subconscious was ready to take me out. Definitely participated-

• 4 weeks later...