One thing you are greatful/proud of...Just one thing!

[c2...]

Am grateful for my new furry companion, a cat named Minya.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Check out this thread:

Catlovers here?

Am an expert on all cat issues, trained by the breeder. Mom to my 6-yr-old Exotic Shorthair girl. The love of my life. If you need any advice on feline care, you're welcome. You got pix? Even one would do.     

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." [soren Kierkegaard]

"Do not dwell on the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." [buddha]

width=420 height=89https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;54;93/st/20160228/e/last+damn+Ambien+pill/dt/6/k/5848/event.png[/img]

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Es...]

• [Ma...]

• [MT...]

• [be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

My current state of autism. It's quite safe to just post pix, songs and quotes. Even if I waste my time doing this. I have an artistic nature. And at least I can express myself somehow. For free. Don't like doing things for free. I match words with colors. Impossible to trust anyone. I think it's okay. Social media are a scary thing. I have this strange ability to read between the lines. I'd rather delete my account. But then I would be on no social site at all. So what. None of it is real.

"LOVE YOURSELF. While you've still got a chance." [Jen Sincero]

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." [soren Kierkegaard]

"Do not dwell on the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." [buddha]

width=420 height=89https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;54;93/st/20160228/e/last+Ambien+pill/dt/18/k/4806/event.png[/img]

• 5 weeks later...
The unwavering support and love of my Kitty, who has spent the last four terrible days/nights by my pillow, while I was laying there terribly sick.

I'm grearful for my wonderful, completely and utterly supportive husband that has been through this hellish journey with me!  I wouldn't be where I am today without him...and I'm also proud that I've managed to taper to almost 1.75 mg's.

I am deeply grateful for the BB community and all my benzo buddies here. You were my guidance when I felt lost, my companions when I was lonely, my joy when I was sad. You offered me empathy, sympathy, compassion, understanding, an online shoulder to cry on. THANK YOU BB!

I would have lost my life or at least my sanity without you.

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I am deeply grateful for the BB community and all my benzo buddies here. You were my guidance when I felt lost, my companions when I was lonely, my joy when I was sad. You offered me empathy, sympathy, compassion, understanding, an online shoulder to cry on. THANK YOU BB!

I would have lost my life or at least my sanity without you.

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

:smitten: :smitten: :hug: :hug:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Son

My brother

My best friend

Friends on Benzobuddies

All of the above who were there for me during benzo withdrawal.

Boy does it take a village ;)

My incredible perseverance. Never giving up on myself. Always believing. As though some Divine Presence were here to guard me and Kitty. No matter how much pain I’m going through. I never lose faith.

• 4 weeks later...
Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (Albert Ellis) and Cognitive Therapy (Aaron T. Beck). And all their followers. I’m forever grateful for this therapeutical approach. It helps a lot in the darkest moments. It helps to see the light.

My ability to enjoy music again. Without the damn AP. I know my right brain hemisphere, responsible for music awareness, is overactive. But it’s great to listen to the music with all your soul. To hear and feel every note. Seroquel deprived me of the ability to really appreciate music for more than a decade. Now Phenergan did the same for the last few mos. Husband quit playing guitar when he was put on APs. I hate these psych meds. And I don’t need them.