One thing you are greatful/proud of...Just one thing!

[ae...]

Today, I am grateful that I got soaked to the skin in a sudden rain on my daily walk.  Hair plastered to my skull, shirt sticking to my back, mascara running down my face kind of soaking.  But it was a gentle warm rain.  It kept the rest of the humans indoors and I was totally alone, except for the family of sandhill cranes and a doe with her frolicking fawn.  I could hear all the birds in the trees cheering on the raindrops.  We are in a severe drought here where I live.  The plant life and wildlife are suffering very badly, so this rain is very welcome.  Also, one year ago I was not able to do this daily walk and have now healed to the point I can.  So, yes I am very grateful I got soaked in the rain today.

:smitten:

She

This sounds delightful!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Es...]

• [Ma...]

• [MT...]

• [be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

My mind is back online!

That's a wonderful thing, Fallingstar!

I'm grateful for my friends here.  I'm also grateful to know that I'll heal.  When I imagine that day, it feels to me that I'll have a second chance at life. 

I'm grateful for simple pleasures such as watching a sunrise or a bird soar, a smile from my nephew, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My faith as well, and to have the strength from God to perservere through this trial.  It's been the toughest one I've ever faced!

Last Wednesday I graduated my 15th PhD student....in 16 years of Professorship. A couple of months ago I was promoted.

I am so grateful.

Last Wednesday I graduated my 15th PhD student....in 16 years of Professorship. A couple of months ago I was promoted.

I am so grateful.

What a major accomplishment! You must be really really proud of that.

• 1 month later...

Being a philosophy graduate. And a gifted photographer.

width=420 height=89https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;54;93/st/20160228/e/last+damn+Ambien+pill/dt/-18/k/98ab/event.png[/img]

I'm grateful for BenzoBuddies, which restored my faith in the good things in the world. I lost it in acute when my mind convinced me that we are all wretched things and life is a sick torture chamber, evil by design and intent

its melodramatic but honestly thats where my mind was pre BB's stories of hope

Grateful and proud to have spent a month and a half with my kids. I share joint custody with their mother but a solid 6 weeks on our own made for a wonderful summer.

I'm grateful for the distraction and joy of the eclipse. I hung out at a university and planetarium for a while then hiked to a mountain top with some friends to watch the actual event. Tiring but inspiring. I needed a bit of joy after a really hard time lately so I'm trying to savor that for the darker days.

I'm proud of myself for facing a difficult conversation today. I've become more passive and restrained during wd but I knew I had to speak up. It went well with both of us staying calm and respectful. Baby steps.

I'm grateful for BenzoBuddies, which restored my faith in the good things in the world. I lost it in acute when my mind convinced me that we are all wretched things and life is a sick torture chamber, evil by design and intent

its melodramatic but honestly thats where my mind was pre BB's stories of hope

I'm grateful for this articulation of the benzo lies. Excellent description, and I too am grateful for BenzoBuddies, as there is such a great supportive community here.