• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [li...]

• [La...]

• [Le...]

• [dr...]

Thank you so much Henry for shining a light in the darkness. I never put 2 and 2 together

until these last 2 months. Chased health issue "rabbit trails" forever. Suffered tolerance withdrawal for

years.. not having a clue what was going on. Two months now after jump having acute sxs

and my mind believing Benzo lies.

After recovery I believe God wants me to follow in your and other helpers footsteps encouraging

and sharing beautiful words of hope. What a trial.

You are awesome!  Thank you, Rick  68 from Texas

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Hello;  I have just read your posts and found your words soencouraging as I am the person who feels I will never ever heal from this tragedy.  I have good and bad days but have never had a break longer than a few days in the 13 months I have been off.  So, I am discouraged. I am so hoping you are right with the 14 month mark as I have used up all my savings going through this hell called tapering and withdrawal and have to work again within the next few months or will be living on the street. I am 63 and was in lorazapam for ten years, off for 4 months and then foolishly reinstated by doctors orders for another 4 months, then tapered off again myself. So now I have been free for coming up to my 14th month. I had a horrible day yesterday. Worst day ever I think.  Today is somewhat better but my arms and legs are very weak. Strange. Haven't been doing allot lately as have been crying so much. Again don't know why.  So, in your opinion,do you think I have a hope of healing by the end of my 14th month. I am praying I do.  After reading your posts I wish I could reach out and hug you for finally giving me some hope. I read the success stories alit, but stumbling across yours has really given me a lot of hope as up until now I have had none.  This is a very lonely journey as my family and friends have all backed away. I know it's hard for them to understand. Man, I don't even understand how a wee pill could ruin your life for such a length of time. Anyway, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your words and your strength. I do hope to hear from you soon.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...