Important Survey - Please Participate ×

12-18 month support

[Gr...]

Hi Folks ... short sleep tonight ... feel good ... where's the cinnamon rolls? ...

This "turning on a dime stuff" ... I found if you glue the sucker to the floor and stomp on it, it will stop turning, for a while at least ...  >:D

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Co...]

• [No...]

• [Gr...]

• [dr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Nova...lol...you are sounding pretty good.  Yes, the cinnamon rolls....and card party.  the cheer up Beulah party...I am in..

....How are your walking legs now?...gonna go glue my anxiety to the kitchen floor and move the fridge over it...have a good night Nova...Wishing you sleep and another walk to the sea wall tomorrow....wish I had a sea wall.  wish I had a sea ( we call it an ocean on the west coast)....coop

Coop ... I found a good walking rhythm for me last fall ... simple really ... some days it was tough going out ... and I would see a hill and say I can't do that right now ...

So, I would do 10 steps and stop ... look around ... listen ... do 10 more ... and I always got to where I was going ... seems to have brought a rhythm to my thinking that I didn't have the energy to go on ...

Then 20, 30, 40 steps and stop ... when I got tired of counting I found I could just keep going ... the rhythm got "set" ... and that was especially true when my legs felt tired ... and they always got me to where I was going ...

Sort of like getting out of my own way ... the walk was always there ... I just had to find it some days ...

I don't have any idea how I'm going to pop the question....I'm just going to wait for a moment when I feel good and take it from there. Hopefully I won't be crying around the ring for months.  :crazy::idiot:

Headache gone. Drank tons of water and used an icepacks.  Noticed I was super thirsty pre headache and I was sweating a ton last night in my sleepless state.  Dehydration may have played a part but I'm not figuring it out just happy it's fading.

Night all.  Good day on the thread.  :smitten:

I'm sorry you guys, I got hungry and ate all of the cinnamon rolls. I will put on another fresh batch real quick.

I actually fell asleep for a couple of hours ..it felt good.

I hope you all are getting some shut eye.

We forgive you Beulah.  You have to do everything you need to do to feel better....Glad to hear you got some sleep.. coop

We forgive you Beulah.  You have to do everything you need to do to feel better....Glad to hear you got some sleep.. coop

Coop, still awake ? how are you today ?

Hi Sky...yes, still awake...we had a little thunder and lightening..so just awake.  no real sx keeping me awake...

....My day was actually pretty good..not really a window but sx were quiet ...then I had a panic in the afternoon ...it was not very long but it kind of knocked my day down a little.

...How are you Sky?...I hope this is a goid day for you without the vibrations....Are you back home now?...Hard to believe we are just about at month 18.  ..Is it morning now in Italy. My grandmother was born in France but she loved Italy and always told everyone  she was Italian. I would love to see Italy.....thank you for the post Sky.  Wishing you a happy day.  coop

Morning all.

I actually slept about five straight hours.

SoCaler- Colds, flu and everything going around here in Ohio. It's spring..leave bugs leave.

Hi Folks ... had two small batches of sleep ... okay ...

Had an hour's walk early this morning ... now feeling a little off centre ... going to get in another one before the rain comes this afternoon ...

There are still lots of "bugs" around here too ...

Hi Sky...yes, still awake...we had a little thunder and lightening..so just awake.  no real sx keeping me awake...

....My day was actually pretty good..not really a window but sx were quiet ...then I had a panic in the afternoon ...it was not very long but it kind of knocked my day down a little.

...How are you Sky?...I hope this is a goid day for you without the vibrations....Are you back home now?...Hard to believe we are just about at month 18.  ..Is it morning now in Italy. My grandmother was born in France but she loved Italy and always told everyone  she was Italian. I would love to see Italy.....thank you for the post Sky.  Wishing you a happy day.  coop

Coop, I had written a long and chatty reply a few hours ago. I am thrilled to see that my benzo brain I still able to erase my posts !

Anyway, today is vibration free but anxiety full day.  :angel:

Trying to hang in there and stay at work today. Really feel sick. Horrible nausea wave, fear, ringing. That ends 7 days in a row of pretty good baseline. Stinks to be back in it, but what are you going to do.

I'm sitting at my desk trying not to get sick, the room is spinning.  This is the worst feeling. I wish this symptom would leave me. My thinking is so negative today. It's like another person has taken over my body. A super negative person.

I know this will get better. I know I feel much better most of the time. This will pass. I will not be like this forever. Pray, pray, pray is all I can do right now.

Hey, good morning, everyone.  Amazingly, it's morning, and I'm awake!  Went to sleep at 1:30 a.m., like a normal person, and woke up around 9.    I have symptoms, mild, though, tired, weak, like a convalescent, mildly hung over, I've got the nausea, head-achy, mild dizziness.  no anxiety.  I know it's coming, because you all have it.  I guess this is kind of a window?  but the real miracle is the sleep.  Two days in a row.  It feels like I'm part of the human race, on everyone else's schedule.  If I had a little more energy, I'd do a victory lap.  This is big.  I know it may not last, but it's a first for me, and it's a very good sign!

Have a great day, everyone

P.S.  this is also wonderful because it proves BB is right, we're right, that we have all these problems because of withdrawal, and we do get better, without psych meds, especially without psych meds.  and this is so exciting to contemplate, especially for those of us who have been drugged, sick, in tolerance for so many years.  we really are going to get better.  I can't get excited, it's too soon, but I am definitely emotional.  :smitten:

Coop, I had written a long and chatty reply a few hours ago. I am thrilled to see that my benzo brain I still able to erase my posts !

Anyway, today is vibration free but anxiety full day.  :angel:

Sky, I write the long chatty posts all the time..then delete. I don't know the meaning behind this but I think sometimes it's therapeutic to just write about what we are thinking or feeling. :smitten:

Sky...I lose texts all the time...Sorry it's a vibration day for you today. I am there with you on the anxiety ...Lots of rain here this morning...pretty refreshing.actually...

.....hope your anxiety lifts...mine too...Do you have constant anxiety?...Mine lifts sometimes, yesterday was such a nice relief. ...More of those days...for all of us..  coop

Green....that is just wonderful to read. I am thrilled for you. Enjoy every single second of it. I know that celebratory feeling when something shifts and your whole world comes into HD focus...I agree...normal sleep is huge huge indication of getting better....thinking of you buddy and celebrating with and for you....love to you ....coop

Green - enjoy the window of health. They do validate us and we need that. If I never got them, I'd have no hope. They let us know that we will be fine when this is done. Likely better than we were before.

Sas... so sorry that you are this miserable...my heart is with you. Post as much as you need to for shots of encouragement and support. I honestly don't know how people go to work with such debilitating sx. It makes me feel guilty for being rolled up under the quilts complaining of sx. I can be home all the time ...Any chance that you can take a sick day?....If I had to work I would have been out of every drop of leave within 6 months...

....Sas...I am thinking of you and sending thoughts of support....coop

Drew, ...the jitters.  like 6 double espressos...do you get the shakes with them too?.  You and Green get the sweats...I freeze like I am buried in one of Nova's glaciers. 

.....Today I only had about 20 minutes of jitters and shakes...definite improvement.  ..They are w/d ( imo)...they will pass....I am crossing my fingers that you do not get a migraine....18 days is a good run...Did you ever get to eat your yummy dinner last night?....hope you had a better afternoon today....coop

Coop… have you ever tried a weighted blanket for the shivers?

My day is starting out ....sick.. did I ever tell you how much I hate this....for all of us?....It's so cruel to have a good day and then...zip ...back to feeling awful. I am so grateful for that good day yesterday ...and so sad today..

.....My sleep last night was maybe 2 hours.  I just could not get comfortable ...still under the quilts being depressed ( not w/d depressed.. just depressed because of w/d) ..Maybe this will get better when I get up.. I have an eye exam today...no real anxiety about it.. but a lot of sick dread in my stomach ...Really holding on to the idea that this day could get better. I have had many days that start out like this and turn around by afternoon

.....Wishing everyone some decent sunbreaks....coop

Thanks for the support Coop. I'm going to try to see the day out. I need to work through days like this. Sometimes it gets better in the afternoon. fingers crossed. I felt better yesterday, and like a dope, I scheduled a meeting later today. It will not be fun running that one. I have to stop planning when I feel good. Why do I keep doing that? To hopeful I guess.