Quotes, Poems, Phrases, Images

[45...]

Ins. ~Not bad today just very hot and humid here and was cutting with the chainsaw today must have got into something nasty kinda burning throat mouth chest  :crazy: Yes if you read about Shaman`s it is like they inherit the gift of healers and see visions etc. they did not seek these things they were given the gift but it was very taxing on them ! A good book to read is The Sacred Pipe ~Black Elk`s account of the Seven Rises of the Oglala Sioux ~ I have Lakota blood in me from my Mothers side !                            Be well HUGGS ~ CD

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [sn...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[45...]

Ins. ~Not bad today just very hot and humid here and was cutting with the chainsaw today must have got into something nasty kinda burning throat mouth chest  :crazy: Yes if you read about Shaman`s it is like they inherit the gift of healers and see visions etc. they did not seek these things they were given the gift but it was very taxing on them ! A good book to read is The Sacred Pipe ~Black Elk`s account of the Seven Rises of the Oglala Sioux ~ I have Lakota blood in me from my Mothers side !                            Be well HUGGS ~ CD

I hope you start feeling better, CD.

Working with a chain saw out in the heat ... sounds rough!

Thank you, for the book recommendation.

Take good care, my friend.

:smitten:

Hey WAI,

One can simply drag the image to your desktop, or if you're using a tab it should give you options to save it if you press & hold the image.

3 :)

Ohhhh, thank you! Wow, I'm so challenged these days. I once knew that, but apparently totally forgot. Thank you again!

I love this thread!

Hope everyone is having the best day they can :)

[45...]

http://quoteshelp.com/wp-content/gallery/bruce-lee-quotes/bruce-lee-quotes-15-pics_5.jpg

Ingrid,

Thank you!

Wishing you a peaceful weekend.

:hug:

[dd...]

Thanks for the great quotes everyone!  ;D

Im ditching my 5 mi hike this morning and enjoying my new deck! It spans the length of the back of my house, and they finished yesterday. I have some ripe peaches, and I will take a bite of one and languish away the day! Dont you love biting into a peach? Just pure bliss!  :)

I forgot to look at the blue moon last night.  >:( Despite telling everyone I know to view it.  :D

[45...]

Thanks for the great quotes everyone!  ;D

Im ditching my 5 mi hike this morning and enjoying my new deck! It spans the length of the back of my house, and they finished yesterday. I have some ripe peaches, and I will take a bite of one and languish away the day! Dont you love biting into a peach? Just pure bliss!  :)

I forgot to look at the blue moon last night.  >:( Despite telling everyone I know to view it.  :D

Ingrid,

Thank you, for sharing this.

What a great image I have of you sitting on your beautiful deck enjoying a ripe peach.

Sounds like a perfect day, my friend.

I had some fresh peaches about a week ago: heavenly.

Do you have shaded areas on your deck?  An umbrella?  Trees that are near?

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. 

[45...]

Something for Snowy and anyone else that can relate to this...

8246978579_38e68b0740.jpg

PD,

Thank you, for this!

How are you doing?

Speaking of humor, last night I watched some hilarious videos of Miranda Sings.

Miranda's dancing is side-splitting. 8) 

[45...]

stefan-kuhn-e1421431753694.jpg?w=900

All in all, it was a never-to-be-forgotten summer --

one of those summers which come seldom into any life, but leave a rich heritage

of beautiful memories in their going -- one of those summers which in a

fortunate combination of delightful weather, delightful friends and delightful

doing, come as near to perfection as anything can come in this world.

- L.M. Montgomery

:) ~ CD

:)

Good Afternoon, CD

How are you doing today?

Ins. just chilling out to some tunes as had a back tooth pulled yesterday was not exactly fun. How are things going with you i hope ok as just being ok is a good thing  ;)

[45...]

:) ~ CD

:)

Good Afternoon, CD

How are you doing today?

Ins. just chilling out to some tunes as had a back tooth pulled yesterday was not exactly fun. How are things going with you i hope ok as just being ok is a good thing  ;)

Ouch! 

Sounds like you should chill for the next few days, CD.

Yes, I'm okay - and just being okay, is just fine with me.

:mybuddy:

[45...]

http://www.artclon.com/images/201009/goods_img/38488_G_1285706958856.jpg

Pino Daeni

"Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit.

Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset."

Saint Francis de Sales

It is a mistake to try to look too far ahead. The chain of destiny can only be grasped one link at a time.

Winston Churchill.

[45...]

It is a mistake to try to look too far ahead. The chain of destiny can only be grasped one link at a time.

Winston Churchill.

:thumbsup:

Excellent quote, Gilly.

Thank you!

Hope you have a relaxing weekend.

:mybuddy:

Thanks PD.  :angel: You're a sweetheart. My sense of humor could never compare to your sense kindness. :):smitten:

kindness-ii.jpg

PD,

Thank you, for this!

How are you doing?

Speaking of humor, last night I watched some hilarious videos of Miranda Sings.

Miranda's dancing is side-splitting. 8) 

Hi Ins.  Humor is all that gets us through sometimes.  At least it sure helps to lighten the load.  I don't know anything about Miranda Sings.

I've been struggling with the same thing someone else said...family conflict.  I've been trying to take all your quotes about not losing your inner peace to heart.

PD

Thanks PD.  :angel: You're a sweetheart. My sense of humor could never compare to your sense kindness. :):smitten:

kindness-ii.jpg

Awww...thank you so much Snowy!  You made my night!  :smitten:  :smitten:  :smitten:

PD