Quotes, Poems, Phrases, Images

[1a...]

[1a...]

PD,Your a blast :laugh: Ins. thanks for the hugg i started working out in the GYM today was cutting Timber in the woods this am.  :laugh: it`s a free membership and i get $$$$ but do i ever need to get back in shape :o Huggs all ~CD

CD,

You are a busy, busy guy.

You'll have to keep us apprised of your gym experience. 

Do you do cardio there?       

Best of luck working out.

:smitten:

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [sn...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Ins.have lots to catch up on and it needs to get done so ~ it`s a hell of a life but somebody`s life up and down the woods all day  :laugh: yes i am beat just woke up from a 1 1/2 nap ??? can ya run a saw ? :D need help and like i said free work out :laugh: Huggs ~ CD

[1a...]

Ins.have lots to catch up on and it needs to get done so ~ it`s a hell of a life but somebody`s life up and down the woods all day  :laugh: yes i am beat just woke up from a 1 1/2 nap ??? can ya run a saw ? :D need help and like i said free work out :laugh: Huggs ~ CD

Hey, CD

I'm always up for learning new things, and who knows, maybe if you teach me to use a saw, I'd be able to

to do some of my own home repairs.  My fence is broken...  reckon if I learn how to use a saw, I can mend my

own fence?

1 1/2 hour nap?!  that's amazing!  You are to be congratulated for being able to relax!  Must be all the exercise tiring you out.

Hey, CD

I'm always up for learning new things, and who knows, maybe if you teach me to use a saw, I'd be able to

to do some of my own home repairs.  My fence is broken...  reckon if I learn how to use a saw, I can mend my

own fence?

1 1/2 hour nap?!  that's amazing!  You are to be congratulated for being able to relax!  Must be all the exercise tiring you out.

Ins. i am so out of shape from this battle i need to get going again so going to try but think i need a boat day and i think your better off not going near a chainsaw just yet ;) and why the fence to keep in or out lol !Be well and yes i can only chill when i am tired  ::) ~ HUGGS ~ CD

[1a...]

Hey, CD

own fence?

Ins. i am so out of shape from this battle i need to get going again so going to try but think i need a boat day and i think your better off not going near a chainsaw just yet ;) and why the fence to keep in or out lol !Be well and yes i can only chill when i am tired  ::) ~ HUGGS ~ CD

Here's to your having a great boat day - and may that happen very soon, my friend.

I was thinkin that the exercise in CD's Gym and Weight Wrasslin Clinic is a cut above...do ya split yer time there, or go round home? You can really shed the pounds...I'm gettin all fired up just thinkin about it...wood that it were my home...

A fence in need of repair is organized firewood...

[1a...]

I was thinkin that the exercise in CD's Gym and Weight Wrasslin Clinic is a cut above...do ya split yer time there, or go round home? You can really shed the pounds...I'm gettin all fired up just thinkin about it...wood that it were my home...

Tex,

You are so clever! I love your posts.

"A fence in need of repair is organized firewood" -- this is priceless!!!!! 8)

You always bring a smile to my face, Tex. :)

Hugs for you

:hug:

Thanks Ins...and all you others...hugs are greatly appreciated...I get my right stent reworked tomorrow and a left one put in...gonna have enough mesh for a decent crawfish trap...i guess that's a net gain...? I'm feelin expansive? Opened to suggestion? Disabused of a notion? In any event, the outdoor playground equipment is gonna get shut down again and they're gonna let that horse kick me in places not designed for it...again...o u c h ! ! !

Tex, yes it`s a bit more then the exersize one would get in a gym :laugh:Plus with them saws kinda like running around the house with sizzors  :laugh: Good luck with the procedure i know once we are in our 40`s health issues seem to pop up 40`s ::)Anyway will keep ya in my thoughts Buddie i am sure you be fine and stop eating Mc Donalds  :-\. Ins. broken fence ummm what kind i picture a white pick it kind  ;)Up hear it barb wire fences! No boat today got some more work to get done yep more cardio  >:( ~ Huggs ~CD ps: Tex i do not need to be shedding no pounds hard to even keep it on !

[1a...]

Thanks Ins...and all you others...hugs are greatly appreciated...I get my right stent reworked tomorrow and a left one put in...gonna have enough mesh for a decent crawfish trap...i guess that's a net gain...? I'm feelin expansive? Opened to suggestion? Disabused of a notion? In any event, the outdoor playground equipment is gonna get shut down again and they're gonna let that horse kick me in places not designed for it...again...o u c h ! ! !

http://dailyconcepts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Children_Hugging1.jpg

Tex,

Here, have another hug, my friend.

That's a lot to go through tomorrow, and I pray your procedure goes well.

Please update us when you can to let us know how you're doing.

Take very, very good care of yourself.

Hugs

Ins

[1a...]

Tex, yes it`s a bit more then the exersize one would get in a gym :laugh:Plus with them saws kinda like running around the house with sizzors  :laugh: Good luck with the procedure i know once we are in our 40`s health issues seem to pop up 40`s ::)Anyway will keep ya in my thoughts Buddie i am sure you be fine and stop eating Mc Donalds  :-\. Ins. broken fence ummm what kind i picture a white pick it kind  ;)Up hear it barb wire fences! No boat today got some more work to get done yep more cardio  >:( ~ Huggs ~CD ps: Tex i do not need to be shedding no pounds hard to even keep it on !

Good Morning, CD

Always dreamed of a house with a big porch adorned with rockers & a white picket fence around the property.

I have the porch w/rockers and a split rail fence -- close enough. 

First day the fence was up, I turned my dog loose in the back yard, and he ran like the wind.

I swear he had a smile on his face.   

Take it easy with all that cardio today, my friend.       

Hugs

Well, apparently all went well, as they tossed me out about an hour or so ago...first stop was j

Jason's Deli for C O F F E E ...oh,  and a bowl of gumbo...i'm a walkin with a gimplimp...effected or affected...don't matter much...they apparently have the same kickin horse on retainer, and it feels like he's been practicing...only seems to hurt when i move or sit still...i been shaved in places a man ain't supposed to approach with a razor, and the stubble growth ought to hit downright irritatin about mid-August in this Texas summer..." No, ma'am, I'm NOT  a pervert, but ifn I don't scratch I'm liable to become one real soon...". Not sure where on the arrest record that is gonna appear, so maybe I'll just lay low for awhile and avoid that little unpleasantry...

CD, the pounds you 'shed' were of the split-wood variety...of a wait-liftin ilk...yep, too much time on my hands, and armed with a keyboard to the universe...tex

[1a...]

Well, apparently all went well, as they tossed me out about an hour or so ago...first stop was j

Jason's Deli for C O F F E E ...oh,  and a bowl of gumbo...i'm a walkin with a gimplimp...effected or affected...don't matter much...they apparently have the same kickin horse on retainer, and it feels like he's been practicing...only seems to hurt when i move or sit still...i been shaved in places a man ain't supposed to approach with a razor, and the stubble growth ought to hit downright irritatin about mid-August in this Texas summer..." No, ma'am, I'm NOT  a pervert, but ifn I don't scratch I'm liable to become one real soon...". Not sure where on the arrest record that is gonna appear, so maybe I'll just lay low for awhile and avoid that little unpleasantry...

CD, the pounds you 'shed' were of the split-wood variety...of a wait-liftin ilk...yep, too much time on my hands, and armed with a keyboard to the universe...tex

:hug::smitten:

You are so funny Tex!  You always put a smile on my face. :)  I'm so glad everything went well.  'Affect' is used as a verb; 'effect' is used as a noun...if you care.  ;)

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/a9/d0/8e/a9d08e588e3df87e2182249151c59f6d.jpg

True. :)

Hope you're doing well dear Ins. :)

Snowy :smitten:

[1a...]

Good Morning, Snowy

How are you?

It's rainy and cooling off here.  I'll take that.

I'm officially declaring this a weekend to rest. 

Hugs

Ins

Just saying good morning and yes rest sounds good Ins., did get a short time on the boat the other day but need to figure this tooth pull deal as yesterday it was pounding thinking it`s a nerve in there all aggravated so will cowboy up till monday and see how it is then , going to split some wood and chill the rest of the day. I hope everyone is doing ok ! Huggs ~CD

[1a...]

Just saying good morning and yes rest sounds good Ins., did get a short time on the boat the other day but need to figure this tooth pull deal as yesterday it was pounding thinking it`s a nerve in there all aggravated so will cowboy up till monday and see how it is then , going to split some wood and chill the rest of the day. I hope everyone is doing ok ! Huggs ~CD

Oh, CD

I am so sorry you're having pain.  Dental pain is so very hard to deal with.

Whew.  Thinking of you, my friend.

Take it easy as much as possible and hope you get some relief.

Hugs,

Ins

Oh, CD

Hugs,

Ins

Ins. thank you and if you ever run across FB tell her i hope she is doing ok !Huggs ~CD

[1a...]

Oh, CD

Hugs,

Ins

Ins. thank you and if you ever run across FB tell her i hope she is doing ok !Huggs ~CD

Definitely will do, my friend!

I think FB is taking some much-needed time for herself.

[1a...]

http://oi50.tinypic.com/2eds9yr.jpg

Everything we do is infused with the energy in which we do it.

If we're frantic, life will be frantic.  If we are peaceful, life will be peaceful.

- Marianne Williamson

Good Morning, Snowy

How are you?

Hugs

Ins

Howdy Ins! :) You definitely can use some rest. :) Amen to that. ;)

Me? I'm OK. Just a busy day. :) Take care and...oh, CD, Hope your pain goes away soon.

Snowy :)

http://us.123rf.com/450wm/tobkatrina/tobkatrina1209/tobkatrina120900032/15154295-child-and-her-saint-bernard-puppy-dog.jpg

"Such short little lives our pets have to spend with us, and they spend most of it waiting for us to

come home each day.  It is amazing how much love and laughter they bring into our lives and even

how much closer we become with each other because of them."  ~John Grogan

YES!!! I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!

[1a...]

Good Morning, Snowy

How are you?

Hugs

Ins

Howdy Ins! :) You definitely can use some rest. :) Amen to that. ;)

Me? I'm OK. Just a busy day. :) Take care and...oh, CD, Hope your pain goes away soon.

Snowy :)

Good Morning, Snowy

Hope you enjoy the day!

It's nice and cool out this morning (very still and beautiful).

I'm looking forward to Autumn. 

Hugs for you

Ins