Water Titration w/Vodka.

[dp...]

[45...]

I might be made homeless but someone has said I can camp in their garden.

I cannot daily titrate with milk as my friend with the garden has grandchildren who use the fridge.

1) How can I keep vodka water mix useable in hot summer temperatures with no fridge, where can I store the mix?

2) In the winter, how can I keep the vodka water mix from getting too cold?

I might have dry rot and my home insurance may be cancelled, as my mortgage lender insists on Building insurance, they will take my mortgage off me.

I'm just seeking answers now in preparation as I am anxious and knowing how to get round these things will help ease the anxiety.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [bu...]

• [...]

• [pe...]

• [Po...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Vodka/water solution does not need refrigeration.

Room temp is best, but moderately cold will not cause any problems either.

[45...]

Vodka/water solution does not need refrigeration.

Room temp is best, but moderately cold will not cause any problems either.

Hi

I'm talking freezing temperatures, as I may be homeleless by winter and it gets below zero. I will be in a tent if made homeless and not offered accommodation, so thanks but I still need to know how to deal with vodka in sub zero temperatures?

Most any liquid is going to freeze in sub-zero conditions.  How do you plan to store water, soft drinks, juice, etc. 

How do YOU plan to survive in sub-zero conditions?

• 6 months later...
[45...]

Hello please could somebody tell me how long a batch of 99 mils of water in 1 ml of vodka with valium will last.

Also in the summer is it ok to store the value mortar mix in a dark cupboard?

I don't want to turn into an alcohol in thank you.

Hello please could somebody tell me how long a batch of 99 mils of water in 1 ml of vodka with valium will last.

The valium is non-perishable, the alcohol is non-perishable, and the water is non-perishable.  Nothing is going to go bad.

But since your processes and equipment are not really "lab-sterile" there is a possibility of bacterial growth from environmental sources.  This will not change the potency or viability of the liquid, although it can make it less palatable.

I would suggest making batches sufficient to last 10-14 days.

Store at room temp (60-85F, 15-30C)

[45...]

The valium is non-perishable, the alcohol is non-perishable, and the water is non-perishable.  Nothing is going to go bad.

But since your processes and equipment are not really "lab-sterile" there is a possibility of bacterial growth from environmental sources.  This will not change the potency or viability of the liquid, although it can make it less palatable.

Thanks builder.

I read that water is perishable. I read it when i got a water filter, the manual said it has to be kept in fridge as it is perishable.

When I need to start using the vodka to titrate I will refer back to your helpful reply.

Thanks builder.

I read that water is perishable. I read it when i got a water filter, the manual said it has to be kept in fridge as it is perishable.

When I need to start using the vodka to titrate I will refer back to your helpful reply.

Absolutely false!  Water is non-perishable.  It can be safely stored for thousands of years.  If you think about, the Earth' supply of water is actually billions of years old, and it hasn't "spoiled".  Many folks store water for many years as part of an emergency preparation plan.

Water can become contaminated, which is why I suggest limiting your batches to 10-14 day supplies.  But none of the ingredients, alcohol, water, or benzo are even remotely "perishable".

[45...]

Thanks builder.

Absolutely false!  Water is non-perishable.  It can be safely stored for thousands of years.  If you think about, the Earth' supply of water is actually billions of years old, and it hasn't "spoiled".  Many folks store water for many years as part of an emergency preparation plan.

Water can become contaminated, which is why I suggest limiting your batches to 10-14 day supplies.  But none of the ingredients, alcohol, water, or benzo are even remotely "perishable".

Hi Builder, now that you put it like that, I see what you mean, just gotta keep the containers nice and clean. I have white vinegar, a good antibacterial, so I will use that and cold water to rinse the containers then re-rinse with cold water.

• 6 months later...

Thanks builder.

builder, jumping in here... you are saying we can store a mixture of water, V , and alcohol for 10-14 days outside of the fridge and keep pulling from it? Does the vodka solution work with Klonopin too, or is this just for V?

Is it OK if we put the oral syringe in our mouth with each pull--is this contaminating the water if we use the mixture for 10-14 days that's 10-14 mouth germ infestations? Maybe I'm looking too far into this...

Thanks!

Also, I have a few 1ml syringes but they don't pull well.  Does anyone have any suggestions for a brand or type? I've heard of a couple different kinds of tips for these syringes

Thanks!

builder, jumping in here... you are saying we can store a mixture of water, V , and alcohol for 10-14 days outside of the fridge and keep pulling from it?

Yes, that's actually the correct procedure.

Does the vodka solution work with Klonopin too, or is this just for V?

It works for all common benzos.

Is it OK if we put the oral syringe in our mouth with each pull--is this contaminating the water if we use the mixture for 10-14 days that's 10-14 mouth germ infestations?

Just thoroughly rinse/clean syringe after each use.  Your mix should be fine.

Maybe I'm looking too far into this...

Probably!  ::)

Thanks!

May be a dumb question but can I put 1 mg K into 1 ml of vodka and 199 ml of water? Wasn't sure if it had to be 1 to 99 ratio to make 100, or if 1 mg K needs more vodka than 1 ml.