• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [la...]

• [ro...]

• [ly...]

• [et...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Lainey, I totally agree with Mom, do the updose. Makes the math easier and it will get you over to a larger dose of valium which may help to stabilize you.

Praying for you sister,

Rabbit

I did get a PM from Time this morning. I pay Time you are OK.  You are part of our family and we are here to help you through this. We love you and want you to be safe.

Love,

Rabbit

Rabbit, Mom & Ingrid, thank you. I updosed as of last night.

Where oh where is Time?  She is always on here, hope and pray she is ok

[f1...]
No not okay, getting worse shaking and vomiting all day. Calling holistic rehab centers to try to get help, I can't do this on my own it's too hard. 

[28...]

Yes, if you really can't do this anymore, get help. Go wherever you think they can do something for you,

I think this, at this point, Time.

There is nothing changing and you can't try anything else, you say.

With how you've been thinking, it might be better to be in a place where you feel safe. Since you keep saying you don't feel safe at home and you have ideations.

Please keep us posted when you can?

We care about you and want you to succeed and feel better. And most of all safe, for now.

:smitten:

Well, hello all! I have been AOL for many days due to my son having some sort of seizures and having a concussion to boot.  Ended up in the ER with him and the CT scan is clear. Went to the Chiropractor yesterday and he seems to be doing much better. Going again tomorrow and then we will head to the doctors next week to see if he needs and MRI. The chiro had mentioned epliepsy, cluster headaches and pinched nerves. I would rather be safe than sorry and get the MRI.

So I am crossed over fully on 4 of my 7 doses, Will start my half and half in a couple days with my fifth dose, then cross after three days.

MOM, Glad you are feeling better!!  :smitten:

TIME, if you need help, get it! Sorry it has not not gotten any better for you. Know you are cared for. :smitten:

[28...]

Yes Lynnie, maybe the MRI will show more, like pinched nerves.

I'm so sorry your son is going through this and it is so hard on the parents too.

Sending hugs your way and hope he will get some relief like with the last treatment.

So far so good on the c/o. You're doing great, especially under the difficult circumstances. :mybuddy:

Sending big hugs your way ( and breakfast.. Orange juice in champagne flutes , of course). :smitten:

Thanks Mom!  :hug:

I cannot think of any other way to drink OJ than out of champagne flutes!  8)

It has been hard on me and the kids. My husband works odd hours and really does nothing with all this. I get to do it all, and God has given me the strength and grace to do it.  :angel:

Oh, and how did you know..I love spinach in my eggs!  :)

[ea...]

Hi all, just waiting to begin my taper. I feel just like I did on klonopin just tired but hey, I'm 50 now so hormones going crazy too!

Lainey, is ur dr appt today!? Let us know how it goes!

Hi all, well my dr never read the manual so she was/is still completely clueless. Said she has NEVER had a patient c/o. just jump from one to another. Also has never done a taper plan as I had told her of.

good news is as she spoke with me she could see I was well informed and had done a lot of research. so she is trusting me on this and wrote me a script for enough Valium to start my c/o until I see her in 4 weeks.

tomorrow night I will do 1/2 K 1nd 1/2 V. stay with that for a week.

praying, fingers crossed, wish me luck :thumbsup:

thank you all, without this forum I would have NEVER ever even thought to this. I have to admit, kinda scared but have to do it

hope I'm not squeezing anyones hand so hard that you are losing feeling in your fingers :sick:

E,

You have a way of making people smile, and today your bit of humor helped put a smile on this old gals face. I needed it.. :)

[ea...]

Lainey, I was scared too, very scared. The first few days were rough but doable. I almost gave up on day 3. At 4am, my brain started in with, "you should just stay on klon, its easy, you wont have to go thru this, you cant get stable on valium, you'll become psychotic, end up at the er..." and so forth and so on. Crazytown thoughts. I even skipped the valium next day and went back to my klonopin, but, then I realized I had to do it, had to see it thru, had to give it a chance. I didn't like feeling so tired on the valium, so spacy/floaty, but etown and momofone and others assured me I'd be ok, it was normal to feel like that. Now, I feel just like Im taking klon, but Im all on valium, just getting stabilized and waiting to make sure it's built up in my system b4 tapering. Don't give up! Get brave, get bold, Remember:

Prepare for battle

Prepare for victory!

Ingrid, you have no idea how much I just needed to hear that. I was JUST crying to my husband saying that I was so worried this was not going to work and was afraid of feeling sicker.

God used you to speak to me and I thank you. You all are all I have as far as being able to relate to this horrible feeling.

I will check in tomorrow and see how tonights dose seems

Did you feel a difference with just 1/2 a dose one time? I mean I will be taking 2.5mg V with .125mgs K tonight. will I even notice any thing do you think?