Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Valium/Diazepam Support Group

[Di...]

Oh dear. Sorry I missed out on that one. Not.

At least it’s not that grose bubblegum flavor they made all medicine taste like when we were kids. Blah!

Don't listen to them, it has Chernobyl Toilet seat minty flavor  :D.  They are trying to gloss over it  ;D:laugh:  But you can mix stuff with it, then it tastes like Chernobyl Toilet Seat and whatever you mixed it with.  ;D:laugh:  You do get use to it, almost  :laugh: :laugh:

Oh my gosh....I am laughing so hard.....

This is the best medicine.....

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

At least it’s not that grose bubblegum flavor they made all medicine taste like when we were kids. Blah!

Don't listen to them, it has Chernobyl Toilet seat minty flavor  :D.  They are trying to gloss over it  ;D:laugh:  But you can mix stuff with it, then it tastes like Chernobyl Toilet Seat and whatever you mixed it with.  ;D:laugh:  You do get use to it, almost  :laugh: :laugh:

Omg yes!!!! Chernobyl minty bum toilet seat flavored! So refreshing  :laugh:

:laugh:  Kits haha!!

Marie u are welcome. I can’t wait to read ur response when u taste it!

I’m not so sure....I may just stick with my compound “grape” that kind of taste like grape chalk.....no radioactive waste mint poo..... :o

Marie

We love it when someone might start this liquid  :laugh: :laugh:

Awwww come on Marie! Where’s ur sense of adventure?  :laugh:

Yeah Marie  ::) ::).  Where is your sense of adventure. We survived it.  Barely  ;):laugh:

My sense of adventure is coming over to see you and going swimming in your beautiful swimming hole!!! Not drinking toilet radioactive minty poo.... >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:>:(:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

but ok....I might try it.....it would be cheaper.....I could save for a flight  8)

Marie

Yeah Marie  ::) ::).  Where is your sense of adventure. We survived it.  Barely  ;):laugh:

Yeah, Marie! 😆😆😆

Well we certainly have all survived much worse.....that is for sure.  :thumbsup:

If we can do this crazy benzo journey....I’m sure a little minty poo, isn’t so bad  ::)

Marie :smitten:

Yeah, Marie! 😆😆😆

Yeah!!!! I got this!!!  :D>:(:D

My sense of adventure is coming over to see you and going swimming in your beautiful swimming hole!!! Not drinking toilet radioactive minty poo.... >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:>:(:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

but ok....I might try it.....it would be cheaper.....I could save for a flight  8)

Marie

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  It is cheap, def a positive  :D

I’ll wait for u on the beach 🏖 then we can all laugh about that awful minty bum stuff we used to have to drink

It might be a couple years, but I will be there  ;)

That’s ok Mary! I’ll be the really tanned one that looks a bit like a leather saddlebag  :laugh:

You are going to look marvelous  :smitten:

Maybe if I swim over....that would be a good distraction  :D :D :D :D

I’m sure you look amazing on the beach.....I’m the one that has to wear the 50+ swim clothing because I’m “white” but tried to tan too much when I was young and ruined my skin  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:.....I do have quite the hat collection  :laugh:

Marie

Oh yes I’m sure that would be an excellent distraction! Starvation, thirst, being circle by sharks. You would not being thinking of bwd that’s for sure  :laugh:

I’ll be white too pretty soon, it’s gettin chilly down here!

Oh yes I’m sure that would be an excellent distraction! Starvation, thirst, being circle by sharks. You would not being thinking of bwd that’s for sure  :laugh:

I’ll be white too pretty soon, it’s gettin chilly down here!

I wasn’t thinking about the sharks.....and the bad sunburn I would get..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We heated up....and then we got chilly too....But we will be getting pretty hot here soon.  Hopefully I will feel like going to the beach  :thumbsup:

It sounds like at least you “tan”.....nice  :thumbsup:

Hi guys I can't catch up and I hope everyone's doing OK. I've been in pain for 23 years, I have cervical stenosis plus a herniated disc s1l5 plus Ddd and a whole lot of other things on my back. The pain is killing me and I can't stop working. My arms and legs hurt badly and sitting is agony. Anyway, to the point. I've been prescribed tramadol for pain. I never wanted it but I can no longer live in this pain. I'm reading confusing posts as to how tramadol can increase benzo wd sxs. Any experience in this? I don't want to hear how bad tramadol is. What I'd like to know is : is anyone here on tramadol while successfully tapering Valium? Thanks for reading. I'd post more often if my arms weren't killing me.

Hi guys I can't catch up and I hope everyone's doing OK. I've been in pain for 23 years, I have cervical stenosis plus a herniated disc s1l5 plus Ddd and a whole lot of other things on my back. The pain is killing me and I can't stop working. My arms and legs hurt badly and sitting is agony. Anyway, to the point. I've been prescribed tramadol for pain. I never wanted it but I can no longer live in this pain. I'm reading confusing posts as to how tramadol can increase benzo wd sxs. Any experience in this? I don't want to hear how bad tramadol is. What I'd like to know is : is anyone here on tramadol while successfully tapering Valium? Thanks for reading. I'd post more often if my arms weren't killing me.

Val, I am so sorry.  I don't know the answer, but I had to say hi, we miss you and  love you.  I hope the tramadol helps.  I do know being in pain all the time is unbelievably hard.  Pet that kitty.  Lots of people ask about you  :smitten: :smitten:

I am so sorry Val that you are suffering with pain, I do not know the answer to your question. I wanted you to know that you and your Daughter have been in my thoughts and prayers. I know you have lots going on, stay safe and know that we are pulling for you always. 💖 :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:💖 😷