Can someone explain how your wrinkles look on your face from withdraw

[Sc...]

i feel the same exact way Hope does. it makes me really sad too. i am in the same age range as both of you and i use to look about 20 younger and now i feel like i look my age. even though i don't have any wrinkles. it's just an overall appearance and since i am 87 pounds that doesn't help.

but i did notice that some muscle tone seems to be back a little bit and i don't even know how that would be since i am still couch bound all day and only get up for about a 5 minute walk. but it seems to be. now if i could get my face and all those sunken in like appearance's to fill out--and my skin to come back to it's rosy glow against an alabaster skin tone--that would be great. but otherwise, the appearance thing is really a sad thing for me among other things like losing a life.

to me, there is going to have to be a major shapeshifting type of thing to happen within my body. i don't know how all that can be possible--all i know is i won't ever give up on that as long as i live.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ho...]

• [pr...]

• [er...]

• [sp...]

Pretty

I too have that sucken in look, but I have wrinkles too. Unlike you I'm kind of giving up. There's nothing left to do. I can't do anything to make my face fill out again or make my skin less saggy. I've stressed about it so long but nothing helps. It's easier for me to just give up. If I improve for some reason it will have nothing to do with anything I did.

Hope,

sometimes i do feel like giving up and i say the same exact thing that you just did. that if i improve for some reason, that it won't be anything that i did. sometimes it is easier to surrender like that anyway and then we are surprised at the outcome instead of trying to force things. power versus force :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...

Si. si and more si.

Due perhaps to my tendency to dress a lot younger than my age (covered up, but in an artsy, offbeat, thrift-store way, w/ black on the bottom) and color my half-white hair brightly, I'm often taken to be in my late thirties, even though I am almost 50. I encourage this.

Yesterday, while I was wearing an A shirt and long cutoffs--youthful garb if I ever saw it--and with hair pulled up and back to artificially put my face in a sling ;D some clerk asked me if I 'qualified" for the discount, whatever that was. I asked, of course, and she told me it was for ppl over 55. So taken aback was I that I laughed and forgot to lie about it! (Offended and outraged was closer to it, I'm afraid :-[) I do a LOT to fight whatever is going on with my appearance. Used to be rather vain, have come to accept being thought "handsome" (I do have great bones, but what good are those if they can no longer support the overlay of skin?)

i recently took a bit  of K to plan for somet hing, sort of. Can't say as I look any better, but I feel a tad calmer. Since I'm already post menopausal and in the aging process for keeps, I wonder if it's not unrealistivc to think the Klon-induced changes in my appearance--JOWLS, y'all, and I"m on the normal-thin side!--might be reversed. Would love a word otherwise.

peace to all buddies,

jd

hi juliad,

i have always been a firm believer that anything and everything can be reversed. if the brain could do this madness to us then the brain can also reverse it. i also believe wholeheartedly in ShapeShifting. i am seeing myself change a bit for the better and i didn't think that day would come and i am still quite sick from this benzo madness.

today i received one of my favorite compliments from the girl who is performing physical therapy for my right shoulder. she asked me what i do. and i said 'i am an Esthetician'. and she said "no wonder your skin is so perfect, i need to ask you for some tips"

and i couldn't believe it! i touched my skin and i'm about 30 lbs underweight and always looking at all the imperfections. i have to say i am grateful for those good Italian genes, skin and high cheek bones. although i still have a bit of the Romanian side in my skin as well with lot's of freckles that i use to hate and now i'm starting to embrace.

but today i worked on my body for the first time in 14 months. i got to just lay there in this apparatus and work my legs, calves, butt, inner thighs, thighs and arms. God it felt good. i will be going twice weekly and otherwise i am still in bed during the day :sick: