Can someone explain how your wrinkles look on your face from withdraw

[Sc...]

Hope

is like  clean face with this , but I doing like massages and sugar get in skin  , then lightly wash with warm towel  and face is not dry , nice pink chicks .  i loved .

Hello Erika and Hope,

I have been following the thread and am interested in olive and brown sugar remedy. 

Erika could you please let me know the steps for this ..... I am looking worse with every passing day and I am almost 6 months off!!!!

Thank you

Peace love and healing

towardsthesun

Hi Toward

Pretty daisy once post home remedy how to look little better due this hell.

And brown sugar and olive oil , mixed and massage on your face . is like face rub. I have 10 , 15 minutes on face , massaging  and then no soap , just warm water and towel  to clean . After feel so nice . Try  I loved  , and neck too , decold .

Thank you Erika, I will try that  :)

I see you have been free for a while now. How do you feel and look compared to early days?

Hi Toward

I look normal maybe 8 months ago , then over month lost all musc;es in face and body .  I have pictures before , due taper , quit  and post is huge difference , huge .

I was attractive  woman , this age me  15 years . Not age , make my skin sagged , like not my mother or granny had at 80 years old .

iI s horrible , is mnot normal , over night look like that . Must be w/d  and i hope we all will look normal when stress is gone . Love Erika

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ho...]

• [pr...]

• [er...]

• [sp...]

[27...]

Hope

is like  clean face with this , but I doing like massages and sugar get in skin  , then lightly wash with warm towel  and face is not dry , nice pink chicks .  i loved .

Hello Erika and Hope,

I have been following the thread and am interested in olive and brown sugar remedy. 

Erika could you please let me know the steps for this ..... I am looking worse with every passing day and I am almost 6 months off!!!!

Thank you

Peace love and healing

towardsthesun

Hi Toward

Pretty daisy once post home remedy how to look little better due this hell.

And brown sugar and olive oil , mixed and massage on your face . is like face rub. I have 10 , 15 minutes on face , massaging  and then no soap , just warm water and towel  to clean . After feel so nice . Try  I loved  , and neck too , decold .

Thank you Erika, I will try that  :)

I see you have been free for a while now. How do you feel and look compared to early days?

Hi Toward

I look normal maybe 8 months ago , then over month lost all musc;es in face and body .  I have pictures before , due taper , quit  and post is huge difference , huge .

I was attractive  woman , this age me  15 years . Not age , make my skin sagged , like not my mother or granny had at 80 years old .

iI s horrible , is mnot normal , over night look like that . Must be w/d  and i hope we all will look normal when stress is gone . Love Erika

Oh I hope so too

hugs Towards  :hug:

This is something that I have been saying to my husband for the past few mts.

I keep telling him I look so different,  I was a body builder 20 years ago , but stilll keep my arms and legs buff( and behind)  This past year I have lost all tone and shape in arms and legs and mostly behind.

Seeing a pic of me 18 mts ago I look soooo awful, drawn and blotchy ,  My lips are alwise on fire and chaped. Blochy skin.  I look like hell.  Loseing so much weight.

I'm so sad and have to learn to to except,  I just want to feel better.

i know i've posted this specific night time moisturizer on this thread before but i will post again as i can't believe how it made my skin come alive.

and it has a little bit AHA's so it slough's off the dead skin and DHEA and soy isoflavones and antioxidant's for any kind of menopausal or hormonal skin.

i am Esthetician so i can usually get things for whole sale price but not this company so i just get it from an ebay skin care place.

it's called "Phytoharmony" and it's by Cosmedix. it just really plumped up my skin tonight as i don't use it every night because i love it so much and i don't want to waste it. but again--you can get it off ebay too and it's just the best anti aging skin care moisturizer.

yes that sugar scrub and olive oil is amazing when you steam your skin under it too. i am getting a new steamer from ebay too!

one thing is for sure--if you look decent in the car window reflection--you must be a stunner!

Hi Robbin

this must  be w/d and we going to look back to normal .

I lost all muscles too , over night face and body . Was 120 lbs , now 150 ===huge benzo belly .  So no muscles yet benzo belly . Bevcause we all lost muscles  and pale skin etc , we all have the same  symptoms , must be w/d and will get better . MUST BE . Love Erika

i know i've posted this specific night time moisturizer on this thread before but i will post again as i can't believe how it made my skin come alive.

and it has a little bit AHA's so it slough's off the dead skin and DHEA and soy isoflavones and antioxidant's for any kind of menopausal or hormonal skin.

i am Esthetician so i can usually get things for whole sale price but not this company so i just get it from an ebay skin care place.

it's called "Phytoharmony" and it's by Cosmedix. it just really plumped up my skin tonight as i don't use it every night because i love it so much and i don't want to waste it. but again--you can get it off ebay too and it's just the best anti aging skin care moisturizer.

yes that sugar scrub and olive oil is amazing when you steam your skin under it too. i am getting a new steamer from ebay too!

one thing is for sure--if you look decent in the car window reflection--you must be a stunner!

Hi Pretty 

i love that olive and brown suger , doing every day 10 minutes  , my skin is soo pink and good after . Tomorrow will try warm , like you said . Loved , doing even neck  and above boobs . SOOO soft . Great  , better then cream . Thanks  :smitten:

that's great Erika! it's great when skin becomes soft and pink like that. means that you are bringing up the blood flow and nutrients to the skin.

i always treat me declotee' (neck, chest) and boobies just as i do my face, eyes and hands.

pretty

Thanks Pretty  My face is pink still after 6 hours .  I massaging my face softly , alsow eating sugar from my face  :D I loved , working for me just great .  I doing this morning and my face is nice moist . Loved .  Going do this till my last day on Earth :D .

I dont' even need any cream .

Sophia Loren was using only olive oil for life.

Thanks Preety  Erika :smitten:

I was  trying Coconat  oil too , before , very good for hair  and face . But dont' know if after coconat woman have hairy  face . :) So I stop . 

Like Vaseline is great for face , but grow peach fas :) . Sorry spell .

But this sugar  and oil make me soft and most all day , i just live this idea . I tryed plain yogurt and honey , is good too . But brown sugar and oil is best  from all .

I can see difference  in second , last all day , feel great . LOVED Erika

I have to stuck on brown sugar  for next years  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey guys, actually this is a very common symptom in withdrawal, at least benzo wd. Cant tell you how many posts Ive read about this stuff.

SOME of it is sim[ply that our perceptions are badly skewed, we see things in a more pronounced way, and its a distortion of reality.

I went thru a long period where all I saw in the mirror was an ulgy old lady. Ooh, it was so bad!

Then things changed, and for a good long while, I again saw myself as an older-but-still-pretty woman, and I think that is much closer to the truth.

The, I hit a bad wave, and again saw the old hag. Today, its a bit of both.

Never a dull moment!

But what Im saying is that perhaps a lot of what youre seeing is a distortion of reality due to benzo withdrawal. Period. And that will get better.

I appreciate that but this isnt a distortion of reality. I have very noticable winkling where someone doesnt naturally wrinkle. Iam talking about a wrinkle I have on the left side of my temple and its diagonal. Iam like wtf is this. Who wrinkles there. I have wrinkles that are vertical to on my forehead. This isnt natural wrinkling with facial expressions..lol

Sorry , but you so funny .

I believe we going to look normal again . I BELIEVE . Like all w/d are less and less . Even my GI problem and benzo belly is still here at 21 months out , so my face look crazy  ugly . But slowly  Gi and benzo is getting better , slowly then  year ago ,

So our faces , slowly we going to look normal . I believe.

You Know why Scotty

because i was working in hotel and have man 70 years old , his wife died from cancer . He looked  100 years old for a year . We all believed he goin to die too .

And then  when stress was low , he accepted she is gone [he loved her very much] after maybe year he look back to normal , but BETTER . HE LOOK LIKE 60  years old . We cannot believed how good helook . All wrinkles where gone , his face full up,  he looked younger then before .

WAS STRESS 

We going tru soooo much stress for longer then year . For me is 3 years  in july . Of course we look like s....... I BELIEVE  WhAT I SEE . And I see this in hotel many , many times . When  lots of stress , people aged 20 years , and stress  is    over and then  they look younger then before . I see it , this is reason how ugly and old I look now , going to look back to normal and YOU too . Trust me .Erika :smitten:;)

yes that is true Erika! when i saw my hairdresser years ago and she was going through a very bad divorce she looked like she had aged 40 years--deep wrinkles all over her face, i couldn't believe it. when i saw her recently and this is many years after her divorce, she is all back to normal and happy and married again and she looks younger than when she did when she was with her first husband.

stress does amazing things to the body and love can restore it!

pretty

[27...]

Hi ladies, we all need to love ourselves a little more  :smitten:

Pretty - thank you for the advise, I will order some Photoharmony next week. I can get it here in Australia for under $60.00 which is a good price for quality moisturiser  :)  and get some brown sugar tomorrow for the scrub.

I went to my favourite Aveda hairdresser at Bondi Beach this morning.  As bad as my hair is at the moment, my beautiful hairdresser made me feel special and my hair even stopped standing on end.  I am thankful I have days now that I am well enough to get there.

Lots of love toward  :smitten::-*

that is wonderful news Toward!

i really think you will love the Phytoharmony. i want to get some more for my declotee' parts and to bring up my boobs.

please let me know what you think of it when you try it.

if you're into really top notch skin care you can check out www.arcona.com she has the most amazing skin care products and not one chemical in her formulations. they are a bit pricey and even being an esthetician i can't get wholesale so i spend some money there. but her products are so Divine--and also very effective. retinol/vitamin A and Vitmin C-- Night Worker and right now i am alternating with the Phytoharmony and the Overnight Cellular Repair Cream--Divine!

hi Pretty, Towards and Erika

Thank you for all the great stories and advice. I truly feel better and more confident everytime I read your posts!!

:-*

[27...]

Pretty - thank you I will check that site out - Oh my Gorrrrd  cog fog is really bad ....."Phytoharmony" thanks for picking that up too  :-* 

Hope - I am glad you feel better we are all here to support each other  :mybuddy:

Some words of wisdom from the group of Doctors I see that work "with the light"  :oXo:  they help people off benzos and other addictive medications.  Not in detox centres!!!!

I experience,  revving, pounding, beating, surging sensations, exhaustion and carb cravings, these are related to adrenal fatigue and will eventually subside.  I know,  for those like me who look drawn with sagging nanna skin" , "mop top hair" loosing their eyebrows and lashes and many other less than jubilant esoteric symptoms.  Support your bodies with good food, try to rest and sleep when  possible and try not to give yourself too many "surprises" to deal with at once.  I know obvious but very comforting coming from Doctors that really care.  :smitten:

Remember ladies Rome was'nt built in a day and with all the good advice and this thread we will be damn gorgeous eventually.

Hugs, harmony, healing and LOVE......

Towards

I remember she was desribed as pill popping back in 2005 after she did some weird stuff on a flight.

She appears to have a distented belly, sagging skin (that she apparently tries to plump up with fillers) and hair loss.

Please tell me this isn't what I think it is. If it IS benzos, why is she not better by now????

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2221394/Lara-Flynn-Boyle-reveals-puffy-face-bloated-tummy-gas-station.html

I remember she was desribed as pill popping back in 2005 after she did some weird stuff on a flight.

She appears to have a distented belly, sagging skin (that she apparently tries to plump up with fillers) and hair loss.

Please tell me this isn't what I think it is. If it IS benzos, why is she not better by now????

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2221394/Lara-Flynn-Boyle-reveals-puffy-face-bloated-tummy-gas-station.html

Is benzo , because her face and chin is saggy like my, and  saggy neck is hiden , just like my .

Is benzo I have the same like she have . Erika

Is Benzo , she lost all face and body muscles , neck  dropped down too , stomach ,  no legs , only sticks ,  Is benzo .  I look like that . Skinny , but belly , and my face  have no  muscle , not my legs .But she  just maybe quit now ,. I believe we have to look normal with time . She look horrible , but to me is clean benzo . I l :smitten: :smitten:ook like  her . :smitten:

I am skinny , but 30 lbs on stomach . Face is only bone . Hair mop . . Erika 

[27...]

Please tell me this isn't what I think it is. If it IS benzos, why is she not better by now? ???

Is benzo , because her face and chin is saggy like my, and  saggy neck is hiden , just like my .

Who she definitely looks like she is on something. Funny how we notice things like that now!!!!

Most people on Benzos cant see how bad they look and blame how bad they feel on everything else.

When someone is on benzos their face bloats...... When you come off them the face changes shape a few days later. 

Remember ladies we will heal and be gorgeous again. 

Please tell me this isn't what I think it is. If it IS benzos, why is she not better by now? ???

Who she definitely looks like she is on something. Funny how we notice things like that now!!!!

Most people on Benzos cant see how bad they look and blame how bad they feel on everything else.

When someone is on benzos their face bloats...... When you come off them the face changes shape a few days later. 

Toward ,

yes when on benzo we had puffy  faces , I have many pictures over 12 years , and  then when quit and now .

Now is little , very little then before , but still huge belly , skinny body , bonny face ,  .

I believe we going to be back to normal , if not I cannot live like this . I have to believe .

[27...]

Toward ,

yes when on benzo we had puffy  faces , I have many pictures over 12 years , and  then when quit and now .

Now is little , very little then before , but still huge belly , skinny body , bonny face ,  .

I believe we going to be back to normal , if not I cannot live like this . I have to believe .

Erika,

I am the same, maybe we should start a thread and ask if any one has gone back to normal.  I believe we will it would be reassuring if someone can verify.

I'm glad I saw this. Like erika, I have skinny legs and a big benzo belly. I also now have hypothyroidism. I believe long term benzo use can cause endocrine problems. I believe I now have metabolic syndrome as I fit the criteria in every way. I'm going to look for something I read about this.

Yep! Here is part of the article. Please note the last paragraph. If anyone want the full version I can provide the link.

ONE IN FIVE AMERICANS has metabolic syndrome, a major contributor to the development of vascular diseases and a disorder strongly associated with obesity, another growing health concern.1 In this article, I'll describe metabolic syndrome, how to recognize and manage it, and what your patient needs to know.

Three in one

Metabolic syndrome is a group of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease risk factors with multiple causes that's closely linked to a generalized metabolic disorder previously called insulin resistance.2

The six components of metabolic syndrome, as defined by the American Heart Association (AHA), American Diabetes Association (ADA), and National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI), are:

* abdominal obesity, characterized by increased waist circumference

* atherogenic dyslipidemia, characterized by a high triglyceride level and low high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-C) level

* insulin resistance or glucose intolerance, characterized by hyperglycemia despite increased plasma insulin levels. Impaired fasting glucose (defined as a fasting glucose level of 100 mg/dL to 125 mg/dL) or impaired glucose tolerance (defined as a 2-hour plasma glucose level of 140 mg/dL to 199 mg/dL), increase a patient's risk of developing type 2 diabetes, which in turn increases his risk for vascular diseases of the heart, brain, eyes, and kidneys.3,4

* prothrombotic state, characterized by high serum fibrinogen or plasminogen activator inhibitor levels

* high blood pressure (systolic BP of 130 mm Hg or more or a diastolic BP of 85 mm Hg or more). A systolic BP of 120 to 139 mm Hg or a diastolic BP of 80 to 89 is considered prehypertension.5

* proinflammatory state, characterized by elevated serum high-sensitivity C-reactive protein.6

What causes metabolic syndrome?

Obesity, physical inactivity, and genetic factors that can't be controlled are at the heart of metabolic syndrome. Some medications-including antidepressants, antipsychotics, corticosteroids, and benzodiazepines-also increase the risk for metabolic syndrome, because of their potential to cause weight gain.6

There is a member on BB named Tropicalsoul. She said that her skin and muscle tone returned to normal and she was on Clonopin for many years. I don't remember how long she has been off it, but I think it has been over 2 years.

I really hope we can get back to the way we were.

Good night, sleep tight

Hope