How many people HAVE to work while tapering

[et...]

[2e...]

iggy-Crumbling Grumbling

Good one Drew! The Crumbling Grumbing! Let's see if Eliz comes up with one  :laugh:

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [et...]

• [...]

• [dr...]

• [Sm...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone! I love the idea of Vapor Caper and it sounds like a good way to go out, or maybe a better way to phrase that would be a good way to become totally benzo free. I guess mine will be called Crumb something or other, as I hope, (hope) to use pills the whole way. Anyone have a rhyme word we can use for us folks that may try a Crumb stoppage?!  :laugh: Or should it be Powder something or other?  :-\

Wow, yesterday, was a gift. I started my day early, with a 7mi hike. It was our monthly 7miler hike, and I wasnt gonna let my buddies down. We're fierce ladies who hike no matter the weather, or mental condition  :crazy: But I was actually sx free and energetic the whole time. Weather helped, 60s, like fall, and I felt so strong! I was happy all day, enjoying music immensely,(no house cleaning,however) and only had minor boaty/floaty in afternoon.  :thumbsup: Good day to all.

Hope E has done well on 6.  :)

Dust

Eliz c'mon! I want a rhyme for it!  :laugh:

Dust Busting

Hi everyone! I love the idea of Vapor Caper and it sounds like a good way to go out, or maybe a better way to phrase that would be a good way to become totally benzo free. I guess mine will be called Crumb something or other, as I hope, (hope) to use pills the whole way. Anyone have a rhyme word we can use for us folks that may try a Crumb stoppage?!  :laugh: Or should it be Powder something or other?  :-\

Wow, yesterday, was a gift. I started my day early, with a 7mi hike. It was our monthly 7miler hike, and I wasnt gonna let my buddies down. We're fierce ladies who hike no matter the weather, or mental condition  :crazy: But I was actually sx free and energetic the whole time. Weather helped, 60s, like fall, and I felt so strong! I was happy all day, enjoying music immensely,(no house cleaning,however) and only had minor boaty/floaty in afternoon.  :thumbsup: Good day to all.

Dust

Dust Busting

Powder Puffing

Dust

Dust Busting

Powder Puffing

The Chip Blip

iggy it might not take you that long. Think positive!  :thumbsup:

Why do you think it will be that long? For 7 mgs of valium? Just wonderin' . . .

Okatz

Alrighty, actually signed up for the gym. Next step will be going. It's amazing that the lower I'm going the better I'm feeling. A lot of this is perspective. Just coming off of an acute episode my subjective experience of "80/20" is looking a lot different than today's "80/20". 'm starting to have a few hours in the day where I actually feel normal again. I'm not sure how long it's going to last, but I'm grateful for everyday now just feeling normal. Yay normal!

Thanks BMan. I actually considered the alternate day fuming. I did do a dip and lick this afternoon, but I might skip tomorrow and see what happens.

I've gotten really lazy though. Instead of dipping and licking my syringe, I'm using my finger now - less washing up...lol....

DP this thought popped into my mind as soon as I read your post -  Inky Stinky Valium Finger  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::idiot:  I hope you washed your hands first!  :2funny:

I have the giggles now and cannot stop!!!!!!!

Wash my hands??? No one told me I had to do that!!! What's a bit of grime (or cat fluff). It's probably healthier than the valium...lol..

My sleep is still a bit iffy, but I can't be bothered with this GVC thing anymore. I'm bored now. Maybe my sleep isn't going to get really better until the valium is out totally of my system.

So........ I'm calling it .......

[shadow=green,left][glow=green,2,300]"Th-th-th-that's all folks!" ..... I'M DONE!!! [/glow][/shadow]

btw - 30th July would have been my Father's 90th birthday. He died 2 years ago, just before I found BB, and I think he was the one who lead me here. So it's a good day to finish. Thanks Dad!

Awesome new DP! Just curious, are you going to send all your paraphernalia to Roche Pharmaceuticals with no postage and no return address? That's still my plan after you suggested it.

Thanks JJ.

I haven't really decided what my benzo exit plan will be yet, but I do still like the postage free package idea, with a friendly little letter telling them exactly what I think of their products.  :muscle:

Alrighty, actually signed up for the gym. Next step will be going. It's amazing that the lower I'm going the better I'm feeling. A lot of this is perspective. Just coming off of an acute episode my subjective experience of "80/20" is looking a lot different than today's "80/20". 'm starting to have a few hours in the day where I actually feel normal again. I'm not sure how long it's going to last, but I'm grateful for everyday now just feeling normal. Yay normal!

This is great JJ...I hope feeling normal continues for you even if it's only a few hours of the day. My advice about the gym would be to take it slowly. I started walking, and after 3 days my body started screaming this is too much! Of course, after 8 months of inactivity it would scream :laugh: I still think exercise is probably the key...

My sleep is still a bit iffy, but I can't be bothered with this GVC thing anymore. I'm bored now. Maybe my sleep isn't going to get really better until the valium is out totally of my system.

[shadow=green,left][glow=green,2,300]"Th-th-th-that's all folks!" ..... I'M DONE!!! [/glow][/shadow]

btw - 30th July would have been my Father's 90th birthday. He died 2 years ago, just before I found BB, and I think he was the one who lead me here. So it's a good day to finish. Thanks Dad!

Great job DP!  That actually brings a lump to my throat and a few tears...your Dad would be so proud!

Wow congratulations DP. That is such an achievement.

You are a real inspiration!!

x

Welcome Sister! I meant to do this last night and forgot...so sorry...

Your dad is smiling! Congrats on the jump! I took my last dose on my sister's birthday. She would have been 31 that day. They are all up there shining down on us.  :smitten:

DP congrats to you. Haven't we wailed away at this tapering crap together for a long time? You have been a great support to me personally and this thread and I thank you for that. You fought, you won, you done!

etown