Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Klonopin Klub

[re...]

Nomo I am so sorry for your loss and I know that there are no words that will make anything better but know you are in my thoughts and prayers at the time..hold on and know we are all here for you  ((hugs))

deep

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Be...]

• [ca...]

• [NY...]

• [In...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nomo, so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you for strength and comfort. You are thought of.....

B strong

Just a question: did your doctors refer to K als a sleeping tablet, calming tablet, or as an anticonvulsant ?

Liberty, Klonopin was developed  for epilepsy  any use other then that is considered off label use and yes it`s prescribed for sleep anxiety etc. but developed for Epilepsy !

WR, Kgirl, I vote we make a thread for the July Jumpers  ::);D

Deep, I'm so sorry to hear things are so bad. I wish I knew what to say. You're in my thoughts and I wish you nothing but healing.

Bennie, I'm sorry the pain is persisting. Fingers crossed every day that you get answers soon.

I'm doing okay today and yesterday, which is a nice feeling. Still exhausted, kind of dizzy lately, and I'm still getting adrenaline/stomach waves every evening, but they're not totally knocking me on my a$$, so hey, I'll take it.

CD, Maya, liberty, Bets, Nomo, Try, HTC, and everyone else - wishing you all peaceful nights and wide-open windows soon.

- Daisies

I think that's a great idea, for those who have been suffering for so long.

Daises: I'm sorry you still have s/x, but not so bad as before. Yes, I think you should take it. :smitten:

Nomo, we're all here for you. As Kgirl said, call your pastor if you can. Deep breaths. I'm sending you a soft golden light with sparkles in it - let it go all around you in a gentle bubble. It's a calm, gentle, loving bubble of soft, warm light. Remember that you are safe, and you will be whole. I promise, I promise, I promise. Love love love to you, all the love, as long as you need.

-----

Try, THANK YOU for sharing that post from Parker.

Try, Burned, WR, I feel you on the stomach trouble and hope it lifts soon for us all.

Bets, thank you! I hope you're doing okay.

Lots of love to everyone right now,

- Daisies

Clona, Fieldsofdaisies, B Strong, Deep,Greencup, Gilster, Bennie, Try, Burned, CanDo, Kcaqt, WR, Kgirl:

Thank you for your attention, love, and prayers.  I wonder if any of you could know how much it means to have so much love and support from people who have never even met me, yet likely understand me and my situation quite a bit better than many friends and family.

Thank you.

I've gotten through the day with a surprising amount of peace.  I attribute that to you guys and your prayers and love.  Thank you all so much. I plan on getting through this and being here for all of you the way you were here for me. 

The kindness and love you are extending to me made my husband cry.  He almost never cries.  Ever.  We are both so very thankful for each of your open hearts. 

May God bless each one of you with peace, healing, and hope!  I am so thankful for each one of you!!!

LOVE,

Nomo  :smitten:

Hello everyone.

Nomo,

I was very glad to read that you felt some peace in the hours that followed hearing about your father's death.  I'm sending you my deep sympathy and condolences.  Please take care of yourself during this difficult time.  How wonderful that your husband was able to cry with you....

Mana  :smitten:

(We are out of town, visiting our kids/grandkids, so haven't been on BB in the past several days.  Wishing everyone a peaceful night.)

Wow Nomo, I wish I could give you a hug. So sorry you're having to deal with such a tragedy at such a difficult time. Bless you, stay strong.

Nomo,

I am just reading this early this morning. I am so very sotrry for your loss.

So much support from everyone here. Glad you are feeling the love. Will pm you.

New Girl

Liberty, Klonopin was developed  for epilepsy  any use other then that is considered off label use and yes it`s prescribed for sleep anxiety etc. but developed for Epilepsy !

I know, I just wonder how your docs referred to it !

I know, I just wonder how your docs referred to it !

Hey Liberty.  I thinks doctors just refer to it as a medication for whatever "ailment" they're using it to "treat" - muscles, sleep, anxiety, etc.  It is of course most commonly known as an anti-anxiety drug though, at least in the US.  Take care, WR

Nomo ~ so very sorry for the loss of your Dad.  We are here.

Acceptance has not been working - I hate this crap.  I wish I had something different to write.

Thinking of all of you kkids and sending prayers.

:smitten:

Nomo,

I have not been on BB. I am so sorry for you loss and all that you are dealing with. You are so strong. I am thinking of you and praying even more than I have been. Sending you so much love and healing hugs :hug:

Deep,

I am thinking of you every day and praying as well :hug:

I am having a rough time. I was doing much better. I still am in many ways. I am feeling overwhelmed. That is a natural response. I had to cancel my family reunion and another VERY important thing this week. I also may not be able to do some other things. I am not sure if I can reschedule and am very disappointed. I am now tapering another "medication" that should have never have been prescribed to me. I am hoping it is easy and quick. It also will lower my V levels. I am thinking of everyone and hope you are doing better and having a peaceful day!

Sending love and light

XO Maya

I was feeling sedated during the day because of the diazepam I took recently.

Then I went for a workout (not that much ...) and now I'm way too alert.  Soaking your body with diazepam can't be good (no offense). Yeah, I'm pretty messed up.

I don't think that the low potency, diazepam-like benzos are for me. Like Librium, Tranxene.

A bit more medium to high potency, and not accumulating so much like diazepam.

I can think of Xanax, but that would probably be too short acting. Or some other solution ...

I am having a rough time. I was doing much better. I still am in many ways. I am feeling overwhelmed. That is a natural response. I had to cancel my family reunion and another VERY important thing this week. I also may not be able to do some other things. I am not sure if I can reschedule and am very disappointed. I am now tapering another "medication" that should have never have been prescribed to me. I am hoping it is easy and quick. It also will lower my V levels. I am thinking of everyone and hope you are doing better and having a peaceful day!

Sending love and light

XO Maya

feel better Maya6842  :)

Coyote Lake:  sorry you are having a rough time-I hate this crap too!  Tapering off this stuff has been  one of the hardest things I've ever had to do in my life for sure.  Hope you get some windows soon and feel a bit better. :smitten:

Maya:  Sorry you are having a rough time too.  How frustrating to be able to do more things and feel better then, feel worse in some ways  and have to hunker down and regroup again :-\  I really hope your other taper goes well and that you feel better when you lower your V again.  :smitten:

I'm still struggling with hives and only Benadryl is keeping them at bay...ugh.  I'm sure they are related to the withdrawal stirring up all the fight or flight sxs and aggravating my histamine intolerance issues.  Another gift from K  :tickedoff:

Hope everyone has an ok and gets a window or two.  Take care.

Sending everyone healing Huggs just got back from the PD and got the blow off on my face tingling can`t be the drug withdrawl and said no I don`t have TA as the wrong part of my head is sore so I got a Neuro Doc appt tomorrow @ Burned I know you know about the TA  bit uggg! So again sending ( everyone ) Healing Huggs ~CD ps: right in the trenches with a lot of you so hang tough and I wish I could write to everyone individually but I can hardly spell and type !

Hope your appointment with the neuro doc goes better tomorrow CD.  Yeah, the docs thought I could have TA but, I didn't want to do the biopsy-figure it's just another problem from too many inflammatory issues going on.  Hope your feel better soon

Hi CD.  Numbness and tingling is listed as both withdrawl sx and a side effect of klonopin (not sure about val, but same deal) on mayo.  It is just frustrating how little doctors know about the meds they prescribe. >:(

Burned,  I looked and hives are listed as side effect of klonopin also on Mayo ::).  Ugh, this stuff is awful.  I've been doing okay introducing new foods for the most part, but had another reaction today...glands in neck got huge (still are), ears plugged, huge wave of fatigue washed over me.  I have a feeling this will be the sx that sticks around for me the longest.    I hope your hives calm down soon.  :hug:

Thinking of everyone,  sending my love.

WR

Thanks WR.  Seems like these withdrawals can really target our weakest points.  Hope your reaction calms down soon too  :smitten:

Hang in there Burned !!!! And WR , I got the don`t Google shit at the Docs today but Burned knows that TA is nothing to fool with! Your almost there TG 2 days !!!! Me if I don`t laugh I will cry ! Everyone stay strong ! Know I am right in this cluster $%$^ with a lot of you !

[f3...]