Challis' Success

[Ch...]

From your experience how best to approach my final 3 msgs taper?  I have been cutting either .5 or 1 V from 6 V.  Of late starting to feel some muscle tension and trouble w sleep.  Wisdom welcomed.

Hi Ktown,

This is just a blog...not many people see this thread so let me have you click this link to post where Valium folks will see it. 

If you click this link:  Valium Support it will take you to other people who are very familiar with Valium tapers.  I only tapered Xanax.

Challis  :smitten:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ch...]

• [cl...]

• [Bu...]

• [Af...]

Challis

Just after reading your Success Story.  Jus dropped by to say Congratulations on your journey.  You were one of the first that replied to me when I first posted on BB. You gave me so much hope and less fear. I will always remember that. 

Continued health and happiness to you  :smitten:

Hi Challis,

I wanted to add my thanks to those of many others who have found your brand of support - simple, smart, direct and kind - to be invaluable.

I have a distance  to go ( :(!!) but trust you will be around in the months to come as you have in months past to help those of us who follow you.

You calm our fears and encourage progress and hope.  Awesome work!!  :smitten:  :smitten:

(Wrote something similar to you on another thread but really wanted to add my voice on YOUR thread....  :))

I just want to add a hello to you Challis.

I don't get out of my small circle very much anymore,  but I am still around.

I am happy that you are doing so well.

Love Carol

Hi Challis,

I wanted to add my thanks to those of many others who have found your brand of support - simple, smart, direct and kind - to be invaluable.

I have a distance  to go ( :(!!) but trust you will be around in the months to come as you have in months past to help those of us who follow you.

You calm our fears and encourage progress and hope.  Awesome work!!  :smitten:  :smitten:

(Wrote something similar to you on another thread but really wanted to add my voice on YOUR thread....  :))

Thanks, my mana, for stopping by with such kind words... yes, I'll be around!  Take care...

Love,

Challis  :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Carol,

Glad to see you, it's been awhile!

I hope you're continuing to improve...incredible how long this takes, isn't it?

Love,

Challis  :smitten: :smitten:

Chal,

Your first day free was an Easter Sunday!

Now I understand why you take such an interest in my Easter experiences - It's such a special day for you!

Thank you so much for writing this, I'm so glad to have finally read it.

I'm feeling stronger today.

You always seem to pop-in just when I need you - thanks again :smitten:

Aft

Chal,

Your first day free was an Easter Sunday!

Now I understand why you take such an interest in my Easter experiences - It's such a special day for you!

Thank you so much for writing this, I'm so glad to have finally read it.

I'm feeling stronger today.

You always seem to pop-in just when I need you - thanks again :smitten:

Aft

I know...and ironically enough, I'm not even religious.  But it was sort of a re-birth day. 

Here for you anytime, Aft!

:smitten:

Happy Valentines Day to you Challis.......

if i could send you flowers...i would. :):smitten:

Challis is the best isn't she?  :)

one of the best yeah.....not to foget Colin and all the other

great personalities we have here, quite amazing. :)

Happy Valentines Day Colin.....just in case you see this. :smitten:

Hey Chall,

Sending some love back at you for all the support and kindness...being nearby as I've been traveling this path.

Enjoy whoever and whatever you love today..

Rose

• 1 month later...

Chal - I want to wish you a fabulous Easter. I remember you were reborn as a benzo free woman on Easter, so it's extra-special for you.  :smitten:

And here's another good thing about your jump date - since Easter Sunday changes dates every year, you get to celebrate your benzo freedom twice -

once on Easter Sunday, and once on April 8th.  :yippee: Here's some trivia for you - the next time Easter Sunday falls on April 8th will be 2091 -

I don't think I'll still be around, but somewhere in the universe, that'll be a major cause for celebration!  :balloon:

Aft

P.S. In my attempt to be organized and pace myself,  :crazy: I forgot to say that I KNOW I'M EARLY, but I'm hosting Easter for the first time ever this year,

and the numbers have grown to 18 - including weekend guests who arrive on Friday. So - I was afraid I might not get back here in time. Not because I'm doing poorly,

but because I'm doing WELL  :thumbsup: I've taken your advice, Chal, and I planned everything out, I asked everyone to help with food, wine, and flowers, and we've

been sharing menu ideas by email, and my husband's going to help cook  :yippee:, and it all just might turn out to be FUN! I'll be thinking of you, and give a toast to your freedom  :clap:

P.S. In my attempt to be organized and pace myself,  :crazy: I forgot to say that I KNOW I'M EARLY, but I'm hosting Easter for the first time ever this year,

and the numbers have grown to 18 - including weekend guests who arrive on Friday. So - I was afraid I might not get back here in time. Not because I'm doing poorly,

but because I'm doing WELL :thumbsup: I've taken your advice, Chal, and I planned everything out, I asked everyone to help with food, wine, and flowers, and we've

been sharing menu ideas by email, and my husband's going to help cook  :yippee:, and it all just might turn out to be FUN! I'll be thinking of you, and give a toast to your freedom  :clap:

LOVE reading the part about doing well… nothing makes a benzo pal feel happier, ya know that, don'tcha?  :yippee:

I expect a report after the Easter festivities, my friend. 

:highfive:

Chal - I want to wish you a fabulous Easter. I remember you were reborn as a benzo free woman on Easter, so it's extra-special for you.  :smitten:

And here's another good thing about your jump date - since Easter Sunday changes dates every year, you get to celebrate your benzo freedom twice -

once on Easter Sunday, and once on April 8th.  :yippee: Here's some trivia for you - the next time Easter Sunday falls on April 8th will be 2091 -

I don't think I'll still be around, but somewhere in the universe, that'll be a major cause for celebration!  :balloon:

Aft

Posting an update April 8th to mark three years.  Wrote it at the car wash.  :laugh:

Happy Easter to you, too, Aft…  :smitten:

Very encouraging Challis and thank you. I am also at month 2 as Easter comes tmro and I am praising the Lord for how far I have come. I survived CT wd and that is a miracle. It was brutal to say the least. All the stories here and success I read is what helps so much. I stay away from the scary stuff, because its just too much right now for me to process, especially on those days you are saying to yourself, "Am I back here again with these symptoms?" It is such a crazy roller coaster and we just have to keep going, the alternative is not an option right?  :thumbsup:

God bless

Challis? :smitten:

"Posting an update April 8th to mark three years.  Wrote it at the car wash"  :laugh:

Did it get blown away during the Dry-'N-Shine?  ;) .......... 10:40 am, April 8th, and counting....!

Challis? :smitten:

"Posting an update April 8th to mark three years.  Wrote it at the car wash"  :laugh:

Did it get blown away during the Dry-'N-Shine?  ;) .......... 10:40 am, April 8th, and counting....!

:laugh:  No!  I forgot!  I wrote my carwash notes on the backs of the checks I never use… gotta dig them out and post!