GAD or WD ?

[Ya...]

[Ya...]

I never had GAD prior to taking benzi and feel it came about as described by clinicians but only in this Setback, I never had it before , I had anxiety in the previous waves but now it's becoming GAD , like fear attaching itself to many things thru out the day. 

My question, do we develop GAD temporarily? Or is it something that stays and now we have to fight it along w the other symptoms? 

I mean has anyone experienced GAD and once in a window or healed the fear triggers subside and its doesn't become a thing? Or does it create new neural Pathways that even after recovery we need to resolve it ? 

[Th...]

General Anxiety Disorder or GAD is what a psychiatrist diagnosed me with during WD because she said "there's no way Benzos can cause this after they are out of your system."  Right, and I have land for sale on the moon...super cheap.  LOL.  Anything is possible when dealing with Benzos, symptoms and WD.  It is highly possible to develop symptoms during setbacks, waves, etc.  At about 18 months off, I had a 6 week + insomnia wave that over time produced some Anxiety and Depression but that ended along with the wave.  I even had some very short "panic" attacks during that time, but those ended as well.  Don't overthink this and don't try to connect the dots.  It is what it is and it will end when it ends.  BUT it WILL end.  Peace!

[Ya...]
1 hour ago, [[T...] said:

General Anxiety Disorder or GAD is what a psychiatrist diagnosed me with during WD because she said "there's no way Benzos can cause this after they are out of your system."  Right, and I have land for sale on the moon...super cheap.  LOL.  Anything is possible when dealing with Benzos, symptoms and WD.  It is highly possible to develop symptoms during setbacks, waves, etc.  At about 18 months off, I had a 6 week + insomnia wave that over time produced some Anxiety and Depression but that ended along with the wave.  I even had some very short "panic" attacks during that time, but those ended as well.  Don't overthink this and don't try to connect the dots.  It is what it is and it will end when it ends.  BUT it WILL end.  Peace!

One day i want to meet you ! And give u the prize of the most helpful and responsive and comforting person of the year ! 

• Like 1