Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

5.5 hours. Still pretty exhausted, but a bit better.

Well, that went to shyte. Two hours last night. Whenever that happens, a full day of panic follows. And I'm in the middle of it.

Two more days at 2-3 hours. Man, what little good mood I have gets destroyed by insomnia...

Got about 5-6 broken hours last night. Much better than the nights before.

Almost 5 hours. Most nights I awake at 4 am. The last few weeks always nauseous and overall feeling ill. Sometimes I realise I ' m already thinking about what I can do to get off these pills and feel well again. I never find an answer...How I hate all this!

4 hours for me too . 2:45- 6:45

Ugh Id been doing so much better  .

I am glad however to see I am in good company and not the only one .

[38...]
Managed almost 7 hrs and no adrenaline surge but i feel like crap, more exhausted than with hardly any sleep, no energy, no motivation to even get out of bed. Feel more old and tired than ever.

jrm97 same with me. I take two steps forward and 10 backwards. ugh

the last few nights or more it is back to almost nothing.

Oh well..

Sorry to hear that. :-\

I noticed that you were off the site for a week. I was hoping that it was because you were finally doing better.

5.5 hours. Still pretty exhausted, but a bit better.

Well, that went to shyte. Two hours last night. Whenever that happens, a full day of panic follows. And I'm in the middle of it.

Two more days at 2-3 hours. Man, what little good mood I have gets destroyed by insomnia...

Got about 5-6 broken hours last night. Much better than the nights before.

I don't even know how little I got last night. It was just on and off all night.

Hi Iamanovercomer2019 - I just joined the group yesterday and have been reading lots of posts.  Your story sounds closest to mine so far.  Congratulations on your success!  I'm 68 and have be been on Xanax a little over 20 years.  I've been on the same dose (pretty much the whole time and made my first cut last weekend from .75 to  .6875. 

I've been disabled with ME/CFS & FM for 33 years - plus Polyneuropathy (and a few other things.....sigh).

It'll be interesting trying to sort out what symptoms are due to  Mr. X withdrawal  and which ones are from my other issues.  Guess I'll just have to take the plunge and find out!

I saw you had tried CBD oil for sleep - I don't have a terrible problem sleeping..YET.  But I know it's coming!    I tried CBD recently and it made me tired and cranky, but I may try again once I'm off the X.  My husband has had remarkable success with CBD oil.  He was on Trazodone for sleep for years, but doesn't need it any more.  Sleeps like a baby with 125 mg. of CBD oil.  It's also completely eliminated the pain in his hands to where he no longer needs surgery. :).

I take low dose Naltrexone for pain and also a beta blocker, so I'm praying those will help me sleep when the going gets tougher. 

Please keep us posted as to how you're getting along.

Hi Iamanovercomer2019 - I just joined the group yesterday and have been reading lots of posts.  Your story sounds closest to mine so far.  Congratulations on your success!  I'm 68 and have be been on Xanax a little over 20 years.  I've been on the same dose (pretty much the whole time and made my first cut last weekend from .75 to  .6875. 

I've been disabled with ME/CFS & FM for 33 years - plus Polyneuropathy (and a few other things.....sigh).

It'll be interesting trying to sort out what symptoms are due to  Mr. X withdrawal  and which ones are from my other issues.  Guess I'll just have to take the plunge and find out!

I saw you had tried CBD oil for sleep - I don't have a terrible problem sleeping..YET.  But I know it's coming!    I tried CBD recently and it made me tired and cranky, but I may try again once I'm off the X.  My husband has had remarkable success with CBD oil.  He was on Trazodone for sleep for years, but doesn't need it any more.  Sleeps like a baby with 125 mg. of CBD oil.  It's also completely eliminated the pain in his hands to where he no longer needs surgery. :).

I take low dose Naltrexone for pain and also a beta blocker, so I'm praying those will help me sleep when the going gets tougher. 

Please keep us posted as to how you're getting along.

Hello, Blessed Hope

Pardon me for intruding here, but I read you said the CBD oil made you "tired and cranky".  Not sure if it's common knowledge around here, cuz I usually spend most of my time on the Faith Board, but CBD and THC both made me tired and sleepy, then practically destroyed what little REM (restorative) sleep I was getting.  That's just me, but I did read an article that said that's what it does.  It was horrific.  I'm not a know it all, but I'm pretty sure you'd do better on benedryl and melatonin IF you have trouble sleeping.  I'm going to believe you won't have trouble sleeping.    Once again, sorry if I "intruded".  My experience with all that was really really bad cuzza the CBD and THC.  I've been on benzos nearly 30 years mostly Klonopin.  Also seizure meds, and other meds, too.  Praying your journey is successful, and that your symptoms are minimal.  Please don't go by what everyone says to be "common knowledge".  It's all individual.  You just might get blessed.

Kindly,

j

4-4.5 hours last night. I’m happy with 4+ hours for now. I really hope it becomes the new norm. I’d then like to have further improvements even. Time will tell.

4-4.5 hours last night. I’m happy with 4+ hours for now. I really hope it becomes the new norm. I’d then like to have further improvements even. Time will tell.

Hope it was quality sleep.

j

Last night I had 5 hours of unbroken sleep. And after waking up around 4 am. no shaking and tremors! Felt really good. Usually it's hard to stay in bed until 7 am. But not this morning. Although I did get upper back pain.

I've not posted for a while as I have nothing good to report.

Another crash and burn.

I feel like I've been circling the drain.

Sleep is back to maybe 3 hours a night.

On the bright side, if there is one, I am soon going to be off of clonazepam for two years.

There was a time when I never thought I would be able to get off of those drugs, but I did.

[ce...]