Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

methotrexate, anyone here take this drug for autoimunnity?

[De...]

I know it's a toxic drug, full of possible side effects, even nerve damage, still I'm having something that I'm sure it's polyangitis, mediating the nerve damage and compression and feellings of a necrotizing tissue-like, all this mediating neuropathy, I wonder if anyone has experience with this drug for whatever reason, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, sjorgen or whatever reason,

I'm trying azathioprine, another of this class of drugs and i quickly feel a brief relief and sensations that it's working In a way that no other pain med prescribed work, on the infllamed tissues not only to deal with the pain, last time I jumped with 25 mg of aza and then to 50 mg, got too sick feeling and had to stop, now I'm trying more slowly, if I get too sick I'm considering to try methotrexate, reason why I'm asking, I'm by myself,, doctors dismissed the fact that my pain is from blood vessels inflammation and tissues necrotizing due to lack of blood circulation