How to access a benzo wise doctor in the UK?

[17...]

Hunger or exact opposite are very very common in this!! Our muscles and nerves in our stomach that are directly connected to our brains are trying to work themselves out and signals /hormones/everything is off and can create all these wacky symptoms. If you can eat high protein with high healthy fat (almond butter avacado whole grains), sweet potatoes and complex carbs… stuff that can make you feel fuller for longer helped a little for me.

Hugs and know this stuff ebbs and flows so just gotta ride the rollercoaster we are forced to ride as best as we can knowing things will change along the way! Hugs!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [di...]

• [Li...]

• [Re...]

• [Si...]

Boges 😊

My diet mainly consists of high protein, and also oats. I do eat probiotic Greek yogurt and sometimes put in some pumpkin seeds or sunflower etc. I can't have nuts as I have a nut allergy so they are totally out of the question I'm afraid 🤔 I don't eat fried foods or fast foods either and haven't for years. Neither do I eat sweet foods, biscuits cakes ice-cream etc. I do eat quite a few eggs but only the yolks, and only eat wholewheat bread. I do love my cups of tea but only use decaffeinated. Warm drinks soothe my stomach.

Thanks so much for the tips and hugs. Much appreciated. Thank you! 😊🤗

[67...]

Hi dido,

I'm sorry to hear that. I guess Melanie Davis from will tell me more on the progress on what the status is on the deprescribing clinic. I know REST helps people in BDZ, but I remember it's restricted to Camden and Islington.

Will keep you posted if I know more. We're scheduled to record on March 29th.

Hi naff...

I did contact Dr Horowitz quite a few weeks go before I even joined this forum but never got a reply. Also my friend Barry Haslam (ex chair of TRANX) contacted him on my behalf and actually forwarded emails of desperation  between Barry and myself to him. Barry received no reply either and still hasn't. Barry called for him to come forward and help me. But...... As I said. No reply.

Thanks so much for your contribution  Naff. Thank you.

Diana

Thank you Naf. I'm nowhere near London. I'm in a tiny ex mining village in a place in South Yorkshire here in England.

Yes please do let me know

Thanks again Naf and take care 😊