Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Good morning Begood Cant Heath Mary Trish Miyu Bluepill Gard Free Intend NJ SS TMB Green Deep Nova Barbara Olive Ginger Cally Battle Esperanza Anu Gilly Milli Val Hope Let Off Bry and anyone l have missed hoping all have a withdrawal symptoms free day.

Love and hugs Stut X

G'morning everyone!

I had a quiet day yesterday here on BB.  But you are all in my thoughts.  There is a strong connection between people who are battling this pernicious beast together.... I am so hoping that everyone had a good evening and will have a better day....

:smitten: :smitten:

SS

Morning Lady Mary l am a bit worried you weren't on last night l hope it isn't another migraine.l am just giving this one more day.My head is still pounding perhaps not just as bad.Feeling more queazy but that's the Keflex.l hope you just were busy with Tim and Sly last night and not the damn headache.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

I was on, but everyone scattered as Trishy says, who I am getting a little worried about, hope she posts soon.  I answered a few posts on other threads bot LHSG was very slow.  People probably trying to take care of last minute Christmas.

Good morning LHSG, hope you all are having decent days , love you all.

Stut, is this Dr good looking?  Will we ever get you home  :D. Glad your sister is taking care of Christmas dinner, begood is right, don't rush...take care of my babies and yourself.  Love you, Mary ☮️💜🙏🐶🐕🦉🎄🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁💥💥💥

And how is the head lovely?  Did he migraine lessen and allow you to enjoy more of the day?

Sufi let us know it was time for her to be exploring the yard -- which is fully fenced.  Pretty cute to see her sniffing the grasses and wandering around in the greenery..

So glad that you are here to keep the caring and heart felt messages coming to this band of warriors.... you are amazing Mary  :thumbsup::smitten::thumbsup:

Love

Morning Lady Mary the wee boy is alright handsome enough l think l am not going to get my wish they are just friends.l think he has a wee thing for her but she's not interested sadly.l told her to get interested but no.Awe well l can dream.

I will have to get home the latest would be Sunday so l am aiming for that.l will do desserts for my sister which is simple enough.

How's you today?I would think Trish is exhausted she will be on before Xmas.

Love and hugs Stut X

Oh, you are right, every day at school this week they were something special for the kids, including p j day.  I wanted a video but she cussed me  :laugh: 

My left top shoulder is hurting like it did several months ago.  Have no idea why, of course it's the side I sleep on.  See physical therapist tomorrow, maybe she can do something.  You rest some, thinking of you.  Love Mary ☮️💜🙏🐕🐾🦉

Damn that shoulder!  Hope the PT helps.....

Love

Hi Anu

Wanted to respond to your post from a couple of days ago.  You does the ativan every 6 hours.... now i know that if I did that i would be constantly in w/d.  Since I added some Valium -- which I need to dose every 4 hours during the day -- things are much easier.

I'm just offering that as something that has worked for me... hate to think of yo suffering so with sxs.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SS

HI MiYu,

Saw from your recent posts that great success you have had -- 10%!!-- and that you have needed to slow down ( or hold?)

I wonder if the supplements aren't working as well? 

In the meantime though 10%... that must feel so great!

We'll crawl our way to the finish line -- in a gracious fashion.

SS

Morning SS l have to say you are always missed when you are not here.l am so glad you are back my love.So glad your mom is doing well l tell you that generation are a lot stronger than we will ever be.

My head is still sore but it's the nausea that l find hard to deal with but antibiotics well just has to be dealt with.l need to be up and about soon as l need to get home or we will miss Xmas.Sunday at the latest l will be heading home.l don't think it will be tomorrow but l am hopeful for Saturday.

What is your plans for Xmas my love?I hopefully will be at my sister's with all the family.l hope you are holding and if not everything is going well for you?

Love and hugs Stut X

Afternoon Gilly l definitely think keeping the mind occupied is the distraction needed to keep the thoughts at bay.l find if l don't keep myself occupied l get very bored and that leads to my mood dipping.

I am glad you are thinking about going to Dave's sister's house l am sure Dave would love you to go.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning Lady Mary l am a bit worried you weren't on last night l hope it isn't another migraine.l am just giving this one more day.My head is still pounding perhaps not just as bad.Feeling more queazy but that's the Keflex.l hope you just were busy with Tim and Sly last night and not the damn headache.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

I was on, but everyone scattered as Trishy says, who I am getting a little worried about, hope she posts soon.  I answered a few posts on other threads bot LHSG was very slow.  People probably trying to take care of last minute Christmas.

Stut, is this Dr good looking?  Will we ever get you home  :D. Glad your sister is taking care of Christmas dinner, begood is right, don't rush...take care of my babies and yourself.  Love you, Mary ☮️💜🙏🐶🐕🦉🎄🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁💥💥💥

And how is the head lovely?  Did he migraine lessen and allow you to enjoy more of the day?

Sufi let us know it was time for her to be exploring the yard -- which is fully fenced.  Pretty cute to see her sniffing the grasses and wandering around in the greenery..

So glad that you are here to keep the caring and heart felt messages coming to this band of warriors.... you are amazing Mary  :thumbsup::smitten::thumbsup:

Love

No migraine yet today , but having pains in my left shoulder, it's happened once before, hope physical therapist can do something for it.  I would love to see her sniffing around the yard.  I'm so glad she seems to be happy and settled.  Zorro over having a cigar and drink with the neighbor for Christmas 🎄?  That is just hilarious  :laugh: :laugh:  Hope you are doing well SS.  My sxs seem to be under decent control except for this shoulder.  The Wind is blowing 40 miles an hour here from the north, sun is out, so it's beautiful but nippy as hell.  Love you woman, take good care of yourself, Mary ☮️💜🙏🐱🐾🐾🐾🎤💚🎄🐕🦉

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Love

No migraine yet today , but having pains in my left shoulder, it's happened once before, hope physical therapist can do something for it.  I would love to see her sniffing around the yard.  I'm so glad she seems to be happy and settled.  Zorro over having a cigar and drink with the neighbor for Christmas 🎄?  That is just hilarious  :laugh: :laugh:  Hope you are doing well SS.  My sxs seem to be under decent control except for this shoulder.  The Wind is blowing 40 miles an hour here from the north, sun is out, so it's beautiful but nippy as hell.  Love you woman, take good care of yourself, Mary ☮️💜🙏🐱🐾🐾🐾🎤💚🎄🐕🦉

Yay!  no migraine!  And the sxs other than the should are pretty well under control!  Are you still tapering? Or holding for Xmas... Will you be socializing for Xmas or having a quiet time with the critters and Tim...

Love you Mary!

Morning SS l have to say you are always missed when you are not here.l am so glad you are back my love.So glad your mom is doing well l tell you that generation are a lot stronger than we will ever be.

My head is still sore but it's the nausea that l find hard to deal with but antibiotics well just has to be dealt with.l need to be up and about soon as l need to get home or we will miss Xmas.Sunday at the latest l will be heading home.l don't think it will be tomorrow but l am hopeful for Saturday.

What is your plans for Xmas my love?I hopefully will be at my sister's with all the family.l hope you are holding and if not everything is going well for you?

Love and hugs Stut X

Yes tuff stuff that generation before us! She never exercised a day in her life, ate what she wanted to, seldom went to a doctor and was a business woman until age 88.

I often find that ginger tea is good for nausea.  I either boil fresh ginger, or pour boiling water over some chopped ginger...

I hope you can make it home for Xmas!  I'm glad to read that you sis will be doing the dinner giving you another week to recover.

We will be with my in-law's family for a French Canadian Reveillion for Xmas Eve.  Tortierre and maple sugar pie, which in past generations would have ended with a midnight mass.

Then off to a friend's house a few hours out of the city on the ocean for New Year's and a few days away....

Wishing you the best day dear one!

Morning Intend lovely to see you back.l hope your crossover is going smoothly.l had an ear infection which l took amoxicillin for sadly it didn't clear it up so the infection spread.Thank God my daughter asked her friend to have a look at me as l thought l was suffering a migraine so now hopefully l will be up and about in the next couple of days.

I need to be as l have a lot to do before Xmas so l will be up whether l am fit or not.l hope Dan is doing well and you are not having too much stress at the moment.

Love and hugs Stut X

Stut,

I never really know anymore about these crossovers. Had too many of them.

I have these “off” type days where I’m kind of in a brain fog every other day. Yesterday was a day like that. Dan and I went to 2 grocery stores to get some necessities and we got them, but I realized after that I forgot some things for Christmas that I was supposed to buy. So now I’ll have to go again.

Today is more of an “on” day so my brain is working better. So far anyway.

Had to make a call to move some investment type stuff so we don’t get a tax hit or lose $ either. Just got through doing that this morning.

This will be a Christmas like none we’ve ever had. Mary really is trying to hold us all together. It’s just hard to realize

that she now wants to be in Sacramento and work there. But she still is trying to hold our small family together.

I get so upset about her cats that we’ll be taking care of when she goes to visit again the day after Christmas. Just kind of breaks my heart. Cannot figure her out anymore so given up on that.

Maybe you or anyone would not understand how much all these damn switches have affected me. Everyone here gets the benzo thing, but it’s all these changes that have me down in the trenches.

One would think I’ve taken every psychotropic drug available to be like this, and I haven’t taken a thing other than this crazy clonazepam. Various generic brands, but still all clonazepam.

Was just going to mention that cephalaxin is the generic of keflex in case I confused anyone. I’ve never had much trouble with it myself as an antibiotic, but there is one that made me so nauseous. I think it was erythromycin.

Hope you’re on you’re way to recovery with that infection.

This Brad fellow is a perfusionist at UC Davis hospital there and head of the team. I’m not up to traveling there at all now with this benzo situation, and who knows about Dan.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Love

Yay!  no migraine!  And the sxs other than the should are pretty well under control!  Are you still tapering? Or holding for Xmas... Will you be socializing for Xmas or having a quiet time with the critters and Tim...

Love you Mary!

I will be alone until about 3 in the afternoon Christmas, Tim will be at his sisters, I usually have Christmas here, but Tim's family is huge, before wd I loved it, but 25 to 30 people and a lot of them kids is just too much for me right now.  I hope next year.  I have already made my 3%, which is all the Dr requires, so I keep debating, just keep tapering a little more or take a break the rest of the month.  I just go back and forth, taper, don't taper  :D. I know you know that song well, we sing it all the time.  Watch what you say about Joe's poems, it's dangerous  :laugh: :laugh:  love you SS, you have a beautiful Christmas, Mary.  🐕🦉🎄🎄🎄🎁🐱🐾

Love and hugs Stut X

Yes tuff stuff that generation before us! She never exercised a day in her life, ate what she wanted to, seldom went to a doctor and was a business woman until age 88.

I often find that ginger tea is good for nausea.  I either boil fresh ginger, or pour boiling water over some chopped ginger...

I hope you can make it home for Xmas!  I'm glad to read that you sis will be doing the dinner giving you another week to recover.

We will be with my in-law's family for a French Canadian Reveillion for Xmas Eve.  Tortierre and maple sugar pie, which in past generations would have ended with a midnight mass.

Then off to a friend's house a few hours out of the city on the ocean for New Year's and a few days away....

Wishing you the best day dear one!

Wow, what a woman, you are made of tuff stuff and are just like her :D. Mary

Morning lntend l can understand all the problems you are having with all these changes it is absolutely scandalous that you are going through this.l think what would annoy me more is the fact that l couldn't continue tapering that would really frustrate me.l hope this is your last crossover.

Mary is probably not thinking much about anyone but herself but to be honest with you if she had to stay there because of you and Dan she would never forgive you.l think you are going to have to accept and with time you will adapt.l know it is going to be hard but l don't know if you have any option.

I just hope you can find a way to enjoy Xmas and everything will work itself out one way or another.Can you not take her cats to your house at least they wouldn't be on their own.l know pepper wouldn't like it but she would get used to it.

Love and hugs Stut X

Oh SS that sounds wonderful l would love that.l am really jealous.Your mum is a strong lady as is her daughter.Do you speak fluent French?

Away at New Year that is a great idea l used to do Hogmanay in Edinburgh as my hubby was born and bred there now once you have experienced that everything is pretty poor in comparison.

Love and hugs Stut X

Ps Joe wrote that poem for me and Lady Mary is just a bit miffed 😁.Old flirty tried her best but sadly it was to no avail 😉. That's bound to sting 🤔😌.

Oh SS that sounds wonderful l would love that.l am really jealous.Your mum is a strong lady as is her daughter.Do you speak fluent French?

Away at New Year that is a great idea l used to do Hogmanay in Edinburgh as my hubby was born and bred there now once you have experienced that everything is pretty poor in comparison.

Love and hugs Stut X

Ps Joe wrote that poem for me and Lady Mary is just a bit miffed 😁.Old flirty tried her best but sadly it was to no avail 😉. That's bound to sting 🤔😌.

You are a hussy Stut X  :laugh: :laugh:

Love you Lady Mary you know you love me.😍😋. Don't worry now your just having an off day you will get your mojo back 😳.

Enjoy your day my lovely and get Tim to rub that shoulder.Give my Sly and Segway a big hug from Auntie Stut.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Hello SS! How good to hear from you. Wow, sugar maple pie! I bet that's tasty! Couldn't get more Canadian than that!

Thank you for your support. It might not be too bad if I was just going to Rebecca's but that was on top of all the stress of the season and the thought of Dave's Mum and Dad coming to stay from Christmas Day until the day after Boxing Day. I just couldn't cope with all of it.

I'm glad you're so much better and I hope you get the quiet Christmas that you want.

Love, Gilly xxxxx

Hi Stut. I've been to Sue's house a few times since having agoraphobia. So it should be okay. I've got a few days yet.

Yes, distraction is good if you can find it. I will be watching Paul O' Grady at Battersea on ITV Hub later. Do you watch that?

Lots of Love, Gilly xxxxx

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Love

Love you Mary!

I will be alone until about 3 in the afternoon Christmas, Tim will be at his sisters, I usually have Christmas here, but Tim's family is huge, before wd I loved it, but 25 to 30 people and a lot of them kids is just too much for me right now.  I hope next year.  I have already made my 3%, which is all the Dr requires, so I keep debating, just keep tapering a little more or take a break the rest of the month.  I just go back and forth, taper, don't taper  :D. I know you know that song well, we sing it all the time.  Watch what you say about Joe's poems, it's dangerous  :laugh: :laugh:  love you SS, you have a beautiful Christmas, Mary.  🐕🦉🎄🎄🎄🎁🐱🐾

Alone but not alone as you have critters and us!  It's just another day....

That's impressive that you have made your 3% already -- but yes then the brain gets to play games with us -- like a cat with a mouse!

Love, love

Love and hugs Stut X

No French here, that's the in-laws!  Wish I had been taught French but it came too late in the school curriculum.

That poem...... all for you!  :D:laugh:;)

Love

Hope that nausea has eased....

Morning lntend l can understand all the problems you are having with all these changes it is absolutely scandalous that you are going through this.l think what would annoy me more is the fact that l couldn't continue tapering that would really frustrate me.l hope this is your last crossover.

Mary is probably not thinking much about anyone but herself but to be honest with you if she had to stay there because of you and Dan she would never forgive you.l think you are going to have to accept and with time you will adapt.l know it is going to be hard but l don't know if you have any option.

I just hope you can find a way to enjoy Xmas and everything will work itself out one way or another.Can you not take her cats to your house at least they wouldn't be on their own.l know pepper wouldn't like it but she would get used to it.

Love and hugs Stut X

Yes Stut,

It is unbelievable and scandalous that I’ve been unable to taper because of all these changes. The teva Discontinued support group has people posting about this all the time. One by one, it seems people trail in there in shock that teva has stopped making their generic brand of clonazepam while they were in the middle of tapering it. I’m actually surprised how long this has been going on.

It seemed to have started back in the spring of 2018, and here it is almost the end of December with several posts there yesterday.

Mary seems to think she needs a high paid job there to be able to live there. It’s a matter of personal integrity to her. We are just supportive of whatever decision she makes and made it clear that her decision to do what she wants to does not depend on what we think.

I think we have accepted it all as quite a bit of time has passed since she got involved with Brad. He’s quite a dynamic fellow who keeps himself on a rigid schedule when he’s there in Sacramento. And when he comes back to see his family here in Salt Lake City, he spends tons of money on all of them. They are big golfers, NBA fans, and NFL fans so they go to see games that are played here or watch them on tv for hours on end. There appears to be a lot of “competition “ between Mary and those adult kids for his attention. Of course who wouldn’t  like to be with someone who pays for everything like he does?

He’ll be back here at the end of January and has made a point of promising to take us out to dinner. We are not “sponges” off of anyone so we’ll see what happens with that.

As far as those kitties 🐱 🐱, I’ve asked Mary about having them here, and so far, she does not like the idea. Dan and I just try to spend some time with them when we go over there. Most of the time, it’s too hard to get Elsa to come out from under the bed. So we just do the best we can. But we’ll have to see about all this if she moves there because Brad is allergic to cats. There’s some kind of litter box device that I’ve seen advertised on tv that could work for several cats. I’m sure I will see that ad on tv tonight so I can go to their website.

Love you Lady Mary you know you love me.😍😋. Don't worry now your just having an off day you will get your mojo back 😳.

Enjoy your day my lovely and get Tim to rub that shoulder.Give my Sly and Segway a big hug from Auntie Stut.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

My mojo is just fine thank you  >:D. And I do love you , why is the question  :laugh: :laugh:  Tim will do my back, he  heard me moaning in the bed when I tried to move.  But I've kept some heat on it and it maybe some better already,I hope.  Might love ya, Mary 🐕🐶🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🎄🎁🎁

Mary, I will also be here on Christmas Day when Tim is away. We've just found out that Dave's sister and family are going to her Mum and Dad's house in Wales for Christmas. So I will be here with Dave.

Feel free to message me whenever. Love ya.  Gilly 🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

[70...]