Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Intend, I don’t think anyone knows what these drugs are. My doctor even finally admitted that know one really knows where all the serotonin in the ad meds is really going. I would say, just guessing, all through the body, dumb butt. Trishy and I are going to team up on a book. She can write the beautiful, inspiring poetry and I will add in the jokes. Bill, don’t be discouraged. Remember, we don’t all feel good all the time. I never do, although some days suck less. If you had windows before, you will very much likely have them again. I do not think many people are symptom free, even on good days. Those of us who started in relative withdrawal never stabilize that well, but we all heal in the end. I have never seen proof that anyone has totally failed to heal. Not one shred of evidence. And I have looked hard. Yes, Free is part of the group. Glad to have her in Trishy’s Epic poem and send her love. Espy

I’m glad it’s you E. I never get a chance to talk with you except through pm here and there.

Oy Vey, you and Trish are quite the two. I laugh out loud at some of the stuff you two write. I’m not sure myself if I’m getting windows. I can be rather interested in people as I run around town, asked them questions and what not. I worry about this sometimes. Yesterday, I talked a lot with the bank people cause I know then really well, and we have earnest and friendly conversations. We met a couple at Luckys the other night who were buying that fried chicken at the deli. Had a very friendly conversation with them and the hubby gave hugs to me and we all shook hands as they left. Also lost our car in parking lot. Wandered all over the place, and I talked to a Hispanic couple waiting in their big car telling them we couldn’t find our car. Then Dan found it. Just don’t like to set off that “where is my car “button. It alarms everyone.

Just not sure if these are windows or not. Oh well, I’ll have to go along with this.

I’ll just say that this is a great group here. Oh and E, I think I’ve read Lorazepam’s off topic awhile back. But not to the end. I tried again to read it again last night, but had to post in the Teva Discontinued group and had to modify that this morning.

Good old Lorazepam is the best. I consider him a pretty good friend as far as BB. He’s a sympathetic and smart one. Have liked and known him for quite awhile. Will definitely finish it today because it’s a very good one as far as these psychiatrists.

Good grief!

Inside the quote function again. I get annoyed at myself when that happens.

My Mary just called me, and I’m going to call her back as I must warm up this voice of mine, and I want to tell her about Cathy and Blake.

I have to call my pharmacy today and I need a warmed up voice for that.

Hold down the fort all you great and wonderful women!! I will come back and catch up.

That serotonin doesn’t go anywhere is what I think. I’ll ask my doc tomorrow when I see him.

It’s suppressed by the benzos from what I read on Dr. Google.  :smitten: :smitten:

I want your dam Dr too, yes, I am greedy and jealous but I don't hide it  :laugh::D

Thank you so much, cuz. I steal all my sayings from tv, but I will take credit. Intend, you are right. Benzos eat happiness like popcorn. And we let them get away with it so long because they are so sneaky. Espy

Gosh, what a lot of stuff going on since I popped in yesterday! Everyone is sounding a bit better at the moment. It's strange how we seem to go up and down at the same time. Oh, apart from Bill, so we are thinking about you, Bill, and hoping you feel better soon.

Trishy, top marks for your poem. It was excellent!

Love to All.  Gilly xxx 💖

I was on the phone longer than expected. And then Dan had to call BIG O about the struts. And I called my pharmacy to see if those ODTs are there and they are.

Hi Gilly. Yep, lots of posting going on before you got on.

I’m going to check my bank account and another investment account online before I take my dose. If I have to call anyone I need my warmed up voice to do it.

Going to read Lorazepamfree’s funny off topic talking to a psychiatrist afterwards.

I was on the phone longer than expected. And then Dan had to call BIG O about the struts. And I called my pharmacy to see if those ODTs are there and they are.

I’m going to check my bank account and another investment account online before I take my dose. If I have to call anyone I need my warmed up voice to do it.

Going to read Lorazepamfree’s funny off topic talking to a psychiatrist afterwards.

You seem in a good mood today too ;)

Gosh, what a lot of stuff going on since I popped in yesterday! Everyone is sounding a bit better at the moment. It's strange how we seem to go up and down at the same time. Oh, apart from Bill, so we are thinking about you, Bill, and hoping you feel better soon.

Trishy, top marks for your poem. It was excellent!

Love to All.  Gilly xxx 💖

Oh no, I missed my girlfriend  :(:D.  Trishy 's poem was great wasn't it?  Hoe are you English?

Thank you my sweet friends for the nice comments on the poem, glad you enjoyed it :laugh: :laugh: it was born out of boredom :D;)

Seems busy around here today, everyone sounds pretty good too fingers crossed on that 🤞 ;D

I'm exhausted today, may not be on long.. Day 2 of a cut and now hold for a couple weeks or so, I'll see how I feel and make a decision then whether to hold longer or cut again. So that's what's going on with me blah.. Blah. Blah.. 😁

Love to all,

Trish

You seem in a good mood today too ;)

Mary, maybe better than usual. I checked my bank account and it’s fully aligned. No more pending charges from Luckys. Now wondering if they’re going to send along some new checks. Getting a new credit card also at some point.

I’ll wait till then to ask cause I’m sure they literally “hate” me by now.

And had to call St. Petersburg in Florida to get into my other account. Had a little trouble with verification. I’ve called them a lot over the last several months.

They all so far agree with my views on...

Thank you my sweet friends for the nice comments on the poem, glad you enjoyed it :laugh: :laugh: it was born out of boredom :D;)

Seems busy around here today, everyone sounds pretty good too fingers crossed on that 🤞 ;D

I'm exhausted today, may not be on long.. Day 2 of a cut and now hold for a couple weeks or so, I'll see how I feel and make a decision then whether to hold longer or cut again. So that's what's going on with me blah.. Blah. Blah.. 😁

Love to all,

Trish

Love you ☮️🙏💜☮️🙏💜

Love to all,

Trish

Love you ☮️🙏💜☮️🙏💜

Hey sweet Mary D, how was your day? Did run any K's or other letters for that matter? :laugh:

Love you girl,

Trishy D

Love to all,

Trish

Love you ☮️🙏💜☮️🙏💜

Hey sweet Mary D, how was your day? Did run any K's or other letters for that matter? :laugh:

Love you girl,

Trishy D

I will go exercise around 4 and take it a little easier today, this will be third day in a row, so I will take it slow today and hopefully get to exercise most days this week.  If I push myself too much I end up  having to take 2 or 3 days off.

What the heck are “Ks” Trish?

Well if you see this and tell me, I’ll be in the kitchen taking my morning dose at 2 pm in the afternoon.

Now that’s the most sense I’ve made in a long time.

Well if you see this and tell me, I’ll be in the kitchen taking my morning dose at 2 pm in the afternoon.

You know, running 🏃 in 5k.  It's a little over 3 miles.  I use to do it on the treadmill 3 or 4 times a week  ;). Oh, for the days before benzo's  :-\

Hey intend, you're a little late taking the med my friend. What happened did you just forget? Sometimes I forget my morning dose and then I'll feel strange at work and realize that I forgot :idiot:

Mary runs or did run the 2k or 5k.. It's runner talk :laugh: :laugh:

Ok I'm off.. Maybe I'll be back later but if not a wish for a good night for all.

Peace and healing my friend's 🙏

Trish ❤️

You know, running 🏃 in 5k.  It's a little over 3 miles.  I use to do it on the treadmill 3 or 4 times a week  ;). Oh, for the days before benzo's  :-\

Oh I get it. I have a treadmill also and used to do that myself while listening to YouTube.

I put on a really long album like enigma and tread myself into oblivion. Also weightlifting. Small women’s weight lift set. But it did the job.

Did dan always run me round like he does now? It’s not just benzos for me. Dans always taking something apart and setting it up differently. What a grouch he is  today.

He took his stereo in the garage apart and messed it all up. Now he out there trying to get it to work again.

So I just took my dose, and negotiated a deal with BIG O for the struts, all parts, labor, and alignment plus shuttle service for Thursday.

Hey intend, you're a little late taking the med my friend. What happened did you just forget? Sometimes I forget my morning dose and then I'll feel strange at work and realize that I forgot :idiot:

Mary runs or did run the 2k or 5k.. It's runner talk :laugh: :laugh:

Trish, that happens to me all the time. I have the best of intentions, but then I get calls or have to make calls and I start running late.

I don’t forget; I get tied up. No sense of anxiety at all. My sx right now are facial pain on left side that varies in intensity from one day to the next, and a new one I’ve never had. My eyes bother me. I wake up with this, and at first I thought it was the water from a shower, but now I think it’s that my own tears have gotten more saltly or something like that and make my eyes feel irritated. They don’t look irritated at all, but they feel that ways.

Hi Intend. You have been very busy! Crazy saying here "one day you'll catch yourself coming back!" How the hell can you do that? Do you folks over the pond say that? Or something equally silly?

Anyway, Intend, I hope your eyes feel better soon. My Mum's eyes kept watering and the doctor said she had "dry eye syndrome". We've worked it out that it means her eyes are making more tears because they are dry. But it seemed strange at first. If anything, she had "wet eye syndrome"!

Hello to All.  Hope you're all feeling okay. Okay is good enough where we are.

Love and Hugs.  Gilly xxx 💖

Oh I get it. I have a treadmill also and used to do that myself while listening to YouTube.

I put on a really long album like enigma and tread myself into oblivion. Also weightlifting. Small women’s weight lift set. But it did the job.

Did dan always run me round like he does now? It’s not just benzos for me. Dans always taking something apart and setting it up differently. What a grouch he is  today.

He took his stereo in the garage apart and messed it all up. Now he out there trying to get it to work again.

So I just took my dose, and negotiated a deal with BIG O for the struts, all parts, labor, and alignment plus shuttle service for Thursday.

I have music on my echo blaring.  I can't exercise without it.  Now with Alexa, you just tell her what you want to hear.  So great.  Next big negotiations I have coming up, I'm hiring you.  :D

Hi Intend. You have been very busy! Crazy saying here "one day you'll catch yourself coming back!" How the hell can you do that? Do you folks over the pond say that? Or something equally silly?

Anyway, Intend, I hope your eyes feel better soon. My Mum's eyes kept watering and the doctor said she had "dry eye syndrome". We've worked it out that it means her eyes are making more tears because they are dry. But it seemed strange at first. If anything, she had "wet eye syndrome"!

Hello to All.  Hope you're all feeling okay. Okay is good enough where we are.

Love and Hugs.  Gilly xxx 💖

Gilly, I’m busy all the time. I’ve never heard that saying before and can’t make sense of it, but I’m not that clever. I’m not witty, funny or anything like that.

I guess I could have dry eye syndrome. I tend to think it’s a withdrawl sx, but will ask that pdoc of mine. Guess I need a list to ask him everything.

That grouchy man just brought in the mail, and I got the new credit card. It’s the last of these steps, so I think I’ll hurry up and go there and finalize this process. ❤️🧡

I have music on my echo blaring.  I can't exercise without it.  Now with Alexa, you just tell her what you want to hear.  So great.  Next big negotiations I have coming up, I'm hiring you.  :D

Mary, I don’t understand echo/alexa at all yet. I’m hoping I will but I’m so caught up by BS who knows? But I love YouTube.

I’ll take the job of negotiating. Dan has just lost it for today. I had to tell him what to say to big o and I got everything I wanted.

I’m heading to the bank right now. Gotta get this finished, and I’m under a pressure cooker this week.

🌹 🌶 🔨

Mary, I don’t understand echo/alexa at all yet. I’m hoping I will but I’m so caught up by BS who knows? But I love YouTube.

I’ll take the job of negotiating. Dan has just lost it for today. I had to tell him what to say to big o and I got everything I wanted.

I’m heading to the bank right now. Gotta get this finished, and I’m under a pressure cooker this week.

🌹 🌶 🔨

Look Echo up on Amazon, one that plays music.  I think you might like one :D

Good night LHSG, love you all, sleep well.....

T, hope you are doing okay

Mary ☮️🙏💜☮️🙏💜

You lot are nuts..!! Cheeky poems n all...

:)

But your all too kind as well...

I caught up a bit at a time today, so memory fails me a bit, but sending strength to all that need...

Hope you all wake up well...

Things were a bit better today.

Went to the beach after looking at a car for C16, -another fail, -Wish he told the truth before we left home... grrr

But hey, the beach was nice... :)

Bill, I hope your sx ease soon as you continue to hold...

My best to all..

Hi there Can’t.

Yep, we are the bunch here-nuts and kind. I’m glad Trish added free to her list because we see free here often, and she really is the nicest person.

But you are too. So you are still going to the beach and relaxing and getting better yourself. And that son of yours, C16, is getting a car.

Teenagers are lots of work, but one can really miss them as they get older and do their own thing.

I miss mine and they are full grown adults.

But the family problems continue no matter how old they are. I wish I could back in time like Guy Pearce did in the second remake of the time machine. Back to when I was about 6 and reading all the books, helping with my baby brother Jim, playing with my other brother Jay while I saw him climb on the roof by a huge extension ladder where my dad was fixing the roof.

And definitely before the benzos. I liked my first pdoc, Dr. Mohr from Austria, but why does a psychiatrist prescribe Xanax without knowing what it was.? Something that a pharmacy rep who had just left when we walked in had given her a sample of?

Who knows? Xanax has been around way longer than when I first took it, but she definitely didn’t realize what it was as she gave me a sample pack and said, “here, try these. They help with sleep I hear, and with trauma/stress. You have too much stress in your life, so maybe these will help I hope. The pharmacy rep says they do.”

Now that is nuts for sure. Glad you’re on Trish’s list also Cant.  :thumbsup:

Hi Intend, -hope things are not too crazy in your world today..!!

-"Nuts" was a lhsg "theme" a couple of yrs ago.. Think I posted the "nuttiest" picture.. lol (if I dont say so myself..)

Yes, A hi to Free... -Always in our thoughts...

Best not talk about kids today.. There is a bit of a power struggle going on here atm.. I will give them points for trying, but they are in for a big shock, and their hole is getting deeper...

I probs need a time machine to catch up on life, -and the lhsg at times...

My best to All..

-will keep reading...

[02...]