The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Morning Gilly l will always be here to support you my love.You are one of us whether you like it or not 😀. Keep an eye out for drones that's the down side of being a member of the LHSG.

Love you and sending you a hug.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning Lady Mary me fussing l think you have the wrong person 😀. Anyhoo l will be on when l can this taking care of someone is harder than it sounds 😀.Her hubby is doing a lot of decorating and enjoying his freedom which was the goal in all this.

I hope you are doing ok my love and not rushing your cuts.Again amazing job here my love.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Hey my Queen, I can't even imagine taking care of someone like you are doing and going through wd.  Thank you for dropping in today.  You make us all feel better.  We are going to do all we can to help Intend through this, you take care of yourself.  Love you, Lady Mary 🐱🐶🐕🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

free, you know we all agree with Stut , you are so special to all of us.  If you need to talk, please do.  We are here for you anytime.  Love you free, Mary 💙🙏💎💙🙏💎

Morning Lady Mary me fussing l think you have the wrong person 😀. Anyhoo l will be on when l can this taking care of someone is harder than it sounds 😀.Her hubby is doing a lot of decorating and enjoying his freedom which was the goal in all this.

I hope you are doing ok my love and not rushing your cuts.Again amazing job here my love.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Hey my Queen, I can't even imagine taking care of someone like you are doing and going through wd.  Thank you for dropping in today.  You make us all feel better.  We are going to do all we can to help Intend through this, you take care of yourself.  Love you, Lady Mary 🐱🐶🐕🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Morning Lady Mary k would expect nothing less.l am hoping today that intend has been able to contact Cathy.l know when your child is sick everything else is meaningless but l am hopeful that once they get her on the right treatment she will be ok.Ofcourse there is always the exception so we will wait and see.

I hope you are well my love and your headaches are at bay?

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning LHSG, hope everyone was able to rest and get some sleep.  Intend, hoping you hear from Cathy before you and Dan have to start driving around searching. We love you and are here for you.  Please take care of yourself while all of this is going on.  Have my fingers crossed Mary helps too.  Love to Dan and Pepper 💙💚❤️🛠⚒🐈🐾🐾🐾🐾🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Keep us posted!  Mary

Good morning group. In this strange world of cyberspace, we are all huddled together and waiting word from Intend, no less so than if we were gathered in a hospital waiting room. She can’t see us, but we are there in spirit. I am hoping that she will be able to speak directly to a doctor soon. Intend, I don’t know if it would help,but sometimes nurses and physicians can encourage patients to sign a release of information. A third party can often make a confused and upset person realize that it is best for the family to be involved. No one who is ill should really be on their own. Everyone needs family to advocate for them, as well as to give support. Perhaps, the hospital social worker could help. Just a few months ago, my family had a somewhat similar situation. My daughter could not get her husband to sign a release, until a staff member intervened. Just a thought. Every hospital is different. Sending love, Esperanza

Good morning group. In this strange world of cyberspace, we are all huddled together and waiting word from Intend, no less so than if we were gathered in a hospital waiting room. She can’t see us, but we are there in spirit. I am hoping that she will be able to speak directly to a doctor soon. Intend, I don’t know if it would help,but sometimes nurses and physicians can encourage patients to sign a release of information. A third party can often make a confused and upset person realize that it is best for the family to be involved. No one who is ill should really be on their own. Everyone needs family to advocate for them, as well as to give support. Perhaps, the hospital social worker could help. Just a few months ago, my family had a somewhat similar situation. My daughter could not get her husband to sign a release, until a staff member intervened. Just a thought. Every hospital is different. Sending love, Esperanza

Love you Esperanza, I have a migraine so I  am going to try and nap, wish me luck.  I will be back as soon as I wake you. :(

Morning LHSG, hope everyone was able to rest and get some sleep.  Intend, hoping you hear from Cathy before you and Dan have to start driving around searching. We love you and are here for you.  Please take care of yourself while all of this is going on.  Have my fingers crossed Mary helps too.  Love to Dan and Pepper 💙💚❤️🛠⚒🐈🐾🐾🐾🐾🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Keep us posted!  Mary

I’m on the phone with Mary. Not a very good conversation. I must continue to talk and listen. Mary thinks that Cathy is drinking, faking, looking for attention. Ruined the entire family with her bad behaviors. Dan has spoken with Cathy last night. Cathy says it’s fatal and has one year to live. There’s more, but writing this and being on the phone is multitasking for me that’s hard. Will be back soon.

Dan got Cathy on the phone last night. No searching around. Oh I’m repeating  myself unintentionally.

Hello ladies,

Hope everyone is doing ok , just a quick hello, I'm at the end of my lunch break so can't hang around.

Intend, thinking of you and Dan.. Hope you got some more answers. My thoughts and prayers are with you😘

I'll be back later when I get a chance and get all caught up.

Love to all,

Trish 💞

Good morning lntend l hope you are able to get more answers today.l know your daughter is lashing out so try to let it run off you she is just scared as you and Dan are.l assume you will be going to be with her and perhaps you will be able to get more information face to face. I am thinking about you and be very careful what you read on the internet.l know there are some good uk sites.

Sending you my love.

Love and hugs Stut X

Stut,

I sent Cathy an email last night telling her that Dan had tried calling her several times. That phone she is using is strange. She got the email and called here right away, and they had a fairly long conversation. He got a lot of details. She is very willing to let us tail to her doctors. She says they’ve given her a year to live. This syndrome has never gone into remission (I’m saying this part), and she is moving to Houston, Texas to be with this man who is in the army? Not sure what part of the armed forces he’s in.

Says he’s 39 years old, they have been using Skype to see and talk to each other, and that he’s fully aware of her problems.

Mary came back last night and called this morning. Is fed up with Cathy, angry at her, feels she taken the last gasp of air away from the rest of us, and Mary’s is in her survival mode with this Sacramento situation.

And we have some new odd phones ourselves. Another call came through while I was on the phone with Mary, and I couldn’t get it. Dan is good at reading these manuals so he’s going to try to figure these damn things out. That could have been Cathy calling. I’m almost not up for another day like yesterday. But I must get prepared to hopefully meet with her and talk to at least one of these doctors.

And here’s a real weird one. Cathy called back again last night and I answered. She says I have what she has. “Mom, I can help you. They have diagnosed you wrong. You have this too. You need to be tested. You’re in pain just like I am. You need these pain pills. The test is free. They are giving you the wrong drug.”

Well, I am in physical pain, but I’m also taking a benzo and trying to withdraw. And I’ve been switched around 6 times on clonazepam.

But it’s not only that she’s  like most people who don’t understand benzo withdrawl. She truly believes what she is saying. I told Dan last night that this must be the neurological implications of this syndrome. A very overwhelming situation.

Good morning lntend l hope you are able to get more answers today.l know your daughter is lashing out so try to let it run off you she is just scared as you and Dan are.l assume you will be going to be with her and perhaps you will be able to get more information face to face. I am thinking about you and be very careful what you read on the internet.l know there are some good uk sites.

Sending you my love.

Love and hugs Stut X

Stut,

I sent Cathy an email last night telling her that Dan had tried calling her several times. That phone she is using is strange. She got the email and called here right away, and they had a fairly long conversation. He got a lot of details. She is very willing to let us tail to her doctors. She says they’ve given her a year to live. This syndrome has never gone into remission (I’m saying this part), and she is moving to Houston, Texas to be with this man who is in the army? Not sure what part of the armed forces he’s in.

Says he’s 39 years old, they have been using Skype to see and talk to each other, and that he’s fully aware of her problems.

Mary came back last night and called this morning. Is fed up with Cathy, angry at her, feels she taken the last gasp of air away from the rest of us, and Mary’s is in her survival mode with this Sacramento situation.

And we have some new odd phones ourselves. Another call came through while I was on the phone with Mary, and I couldn’t get it. Dan is good at reading these manuals so he’s going to try to figure these damn things out. That could have been Cathy calling. I’m almost not up for another day like yesterday. But I must get prepared to hopefully meet with her and talk to at least one of these doctors.

And here’s a real weird one. Cathy called back again last night and I answered. She says I have what she has. “Mom, I can help you. They have diagnosed you wrong. You have this too. You need to be tested. You’re in pain just like I am. You need these pain pills. The test is free. They are giving you the wrong drug.”

Well, I am in physical pain, but I’m also taking a benzo and trying to withdraw. And I’ve been switched around 6 times on clonazepam.

But it’s not only that she’s  like most people who don’t understand benzo withdrawl. She truly believes what she is saying. I told Dan last night that this must be the neurological implications of this syndrome. A very overwhelming situation.

Oh intend my heart is breaking for you l hope you get to see your daughter and perhaps her doctor.l know Mary and Cathy don't get on however your daughter is obviously ill so needs you now.l hope you get more answers when you see her.l will be thinking of you and sending you and Dan a massive hug.

Love and hugs Stut X

I just made that mistake esperanza by pushing post before I was ready. I think it was Cathy who called before. I decided to send her an email, and saw she had just sent one while I was on the phone.

She says I’m a “classical case of Bechets syndrome. You need to own it and live with it and life will be sweet.”

Ok, we are now dealing or I am dealing with a serious mental problem. By golly, how does one handle this? I’m not swollen up in my face or anywhere. I can see. No blisters to be found anywhere. I can breathe.

I will have to call her back, and now deal with this. It must be neurological dysfunction that’s happening to her.

I will need Dan to better clarify. Oy vey!

I am up Intend.  Wow, what a strange story.  Did Mary even talk to  Cathy to say the things she did?

You are sharp as a tac, when you were going to the Dr's with Cathy before, you would have noticed if the Dr's said anything that reminded you of sxs you have yourself. 

And no man on earth would want a woman he barely knows, who's  supposedly dying , come stay with him.  I am so confused, have Cathy call the research center and see if they will allow her to give you permission to call her Dr over the phone.  What does Dan think, he talked to Cathy the most?

Mary. , love you 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Intend, Cathy is not thinking rationally. You must reach her doctors to get a real picture of the situation. I think you would know if you have this disease. You do not have the symptoms. You have a diagnosis for your throat. And you have typical withdrawal sxs. Cathy may be medicated now. You can’t rely on what she says now. Don’t think too far ahead, if you can stop yourself. E

Just popping in to say hello.

Stut, thank you so much, as ever, for your wonderful support. Thinking of you and your sister. When are you expecting her husband to be back? What a lovely thought to give him a break. Hope things are improving for your sister and for you.

Intend, I'm so sorry about your daughter. I don't know anything about this condition and so I'm going to take a back seat here because everyone else is actively supporting you and I have no more to contribute. That doesn't mean that I'm not thinking of you and wishing you, Cathy and the rest of your family all the very best and my sympathies.

Hello to everyone else. Hope you all have the best day that you can have.

Love and Hugs.  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Just popping in to say hello.

Stut, thank you so much, as ever, for your wonderful support. Thinking of you and your sister. When are you expecting her husband to be back? What a lovely thought to give him a break. Hope things are improving for your sister and for you.

Intend, I'm so sorry about your daughter. I don't know anything about this condition and so I'm going to take a back seat here because everyone else is actively supporting you and I have no more to contribute. That doesn't mean that I'm not thinking of you and wishing you, Cathy and the rest of your family all the very best and my sympathies.

Hello to everyone else. Hope you all have the best day that you can have.

Love and Hugs.  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Hey English, what's up with you.  Is Dave home this weekend ?  And what is wonderful Tilly wandering around getting into?  🐱🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾💙🙏💎💙🙏💎

Mary,

The list of problems cathybhas caused this family is a mile long. It’s why her kids refuse to speak with her. They suffered tremendously as she is very self centered. Mary is right in so many ways. But we are her parents and want to help her.

I have never seen any doctor hers, mine, Dans that saw anything of these sx cathy has. I tell them if I want to and they are surprised about the benzo.  I tend to avoid telling people in general, but it is necessary in some cases. This is like an extension of ongoing mental problems Cathy has and has had.

Cathybmay have met this Quin but who knows? His sister is here. I can’t fathom myself why anyone unrelated would want these problems. I saw a picture of him on Mary’s Facebook. He’s very nice looking. He must be madly in love to take thiscon, but it’s possible. Cathy has always been very nice looking and has had a great personality. She’s been married 3 times, and it wasn’t for her money.

I can’t get cathybon the phone or by text. I’ve tried. Sent 2 emails already. Will just have to wait. Dan wants to help if Cathy will let us. Wow is right. Serious problems here.

Intend, Cathy is not thinking rationally. You must reach her doctors to get a real picture of the situation. I think you would know if you have this disease. You do not have the symptoms. You have a diagnosis for your throat. And you have typical withdrawal sxs. Cathy may be medicated now. You can’t rely on what she says now. Don’t think too far ahead, if you can stop yourself. E

You’re right esperanza. We need to talk to the doctor or doctors to get the full picture. And Cathy is probably medicated. She told me yesterday that those pain pills didn’t put her to sleep, but they maybe  do. That plus  her illness maybe causing this lack of communication.

And now I’m sucking the attention away from others. I must take my dose. And others are here besides me. Dan is going to lunch with Blake and Mary. I’m hoping that Cathy will call while they’re gone. If she does, I’ll push for a doctors appt this next week.

I do think this is serious and that she’s not faking. But I can’t drag her kicking and screaming anywhere. She must cooperate.

And I just realized that we all have legal rights to privacy. I do not have to disclose anything about my benzo withdrawl, and I don’t want to. And I will tell Cathy that she will be violating my rights by doing so. Of course, we are talking about a rational person here, and she is not rational.

And Dan just said that something is seriously wrong with her. We’ll be tip toeing through the tulips with Cathy unfortunately.

You’re right esperanza. We need to talk to the doctor or doctors to get the full picture. And Cathy is probably medicated. She told me yesterday that those pain pills didn’t put her to sleep, but they maybe  do. That plus  her illness maybe causing this lack of communication.

And now I’m sucking the attention away from others. I must take my dose. And others are here besides me. Dan is going to lunch with Blake and Mary. I’m hoping that Cathy will call while they’re gone. If she does, I’ll push for a doctors appt this next week.

I do think this is serious and that she’s not faking. But I can’t drag her kicking and screaming anywhere. She must cooperate.

Can you manage a break after taking your dose, just try to lay on the couch or something while waiting for Cathy to call?  Hey, just a thought......since you have been to the Dr appointments with Cathy before, is there a chance she put You and Dan down on the paperwork at the research center as people who could be given information?  You might call and ask at the center, boy that would solve some issues.

Hi Mary. Yes, Dave is home this weekend. Rebecca is coming over for the day tomorrow because she can't get over next weekend and it is Mother's Day in the UK a week on Sunday. I don't mind that she can't come then. I'm just pleased to see her whenever.

Your pal Tilly is sleeping next to me and is okay. Hope sweet little Sly is well.

Lots of Love, Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Hi Mary. Yes, Dave is home this weekend. Rebecca is coming over for the day tomorrow because she can't get over next weekend and it is Mother's Day in the UK a week on Sunday. I don't mind that she can't come then. I'm just pleased to see her whenever.

Your pal Tilly is sleeping next to me and is okay. Hope sweet little Sly is well.

Lots of Love, Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Oh, I'm glad she is coming again so soon.  I know you enjoy it so much :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Sly 🐕 Is asleep in his daddy's recliner on top of our best throw  :laugh: :laugh:

Intend, this is your time. You are not taking too much attention. Cathy is on all our minds. As are you. E

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :smitten:

[8d...]