The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

💐🌸💮🏵️🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷 flowers for all the lovely ladies here tonight

Love you all..

😘❤️

You too Trishy  :smitten:

Goodnight you wonderful ladies.. Feeling very fortunate to have you all as friends, also those that are silent readers or who only post a little, you're all very important to me and I wish you all the very best because you deserve it and so, so much more..

Love you all,

Trish❤️

:hug:

💐🌸💮🏵️🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷 flowers for all the lovely ladies here tonight

Love you all..

😘❤️

You too Trishy  :smitten:

Stut, I know you are so busy plus going through wd, but I am getting a little worried 😩, a short loving post , just to me would be so nice  :laugh: :laugh: the others can take care of themselves.  Love you, hope you and your sister are both doing okay and your sxs aren't too bad.  Pet all 3 babies for me.  You are in my thoughts every day Lady Mary 💙🙏💎💙🙏💎.    🐈🐾🐾🐾🐾🐕🐾🐾🐾🐶🐾🐾🐾🐾

Stut, I know you are so busy plus going through wd, but I am getting a little worried 😩, a short loving post , just to me would be so nice  :laugh: :laugh: the others can take care of themselves.  Love you, hope you and your sister are both doing okay and your sxs aren't too bad.  Pet all 3 babies for me.  You are in my thoughts every day Lady Mary 💙🙏💎💙🙏💎.    🐈🐾🐾🐾🐾🐕🐾🐾🐾🐶🐾🐾🐾🐾

Good morning my lady Mary yes extremely busy my love l know you are doing a fantastic job here and l am so proud of you however make time for you as well.

I hope my boys are doing well and your eyes are improving daily.You have had a lot on your plate recently so don't forget about your TLC.l miss you sweet lady but sis comes first.She is doing ok will take a lot of time but we will get there in the end.l am not great but it will settle l just have to be patient.l have found the lower l have gotten the punch is harder but everyone is different.

Love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning Trish l think another week won't do any harm however you will know what to do when the time comes.

Your book is someone's story not yours so please stop reading.l know we all want answers however everyone is different and the only answer is time is the thing that will help you.l know this is scary but it is withdrawal and there is damn all we can do about it other than taking it slow.

Stay strong twiny you can do this.

Love you my lST.

Love and hugs Stut X

Esperanza you know more than you think you are withdrawing while in the pits of hell so you are moving forward regardless.You are such an asset to this group so never ever doubt yourself.

Love you my hillbilly friend.

Love and hugs Stut X

Gilly l don't know if you are the same person 😀.You really have improved so much it is great to witness.l hope it continues you have been through so much you deserve a break.

Love and hugs Stut X

Last but not least our Free always there with support and love.You my friend are the true hero of BB.Thinking of you my love.love to you.

Love and hugs Stut X

Love to you Stut, always.  Hope you kick those w/d’s in the arse.  ❤️💕💋💕❤️

Oh Free you have made me laugh 😂.Yes l am kicking their ass as we speak however they are kicking back 😣. Praying for you my Free and your uncle.Hang on and we will beat this bugger.

Love and hugs Stut X

Good morning my lady Mary yes extremely busy my love l know you are doing a fantastic job here and l am so proud of you however make time for you as well.

I hope my boys are doing well and your eyes are improving daily.You have had a lot on your plate recently so don't forget about your TLC.l miss you sweet lady but sis comes first.She is doing ok will take a lot of time but we will get there in the end.l am not great but it will settle l just have to be patient.l have found the lower l have gotten the punch is harder but everyone is different.

Love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

Hey you, so good to hear that voice.  I hope you are doing the self love thing too.  You are a warrior as begood says.  Love and miss your fussing and support, it was what made my mornings.  Hope sis is on the road to some improvement.  Tell her we think of her and hope the best for you both, everyday.

Pet the Muffin, Daisy, and Socks for me.    Your Lady Mary.....  🐕🐾🐾🐱🐾🐾🐶🐾🐾🐾.      ☮️☮️☮️

Rise and shine LHSG, hope you slept well and all feel a little better today.  Love you guys, Mary 💙🙏💎💙🙏💎

Hi everyone, it's my lunch time and I'm having lunch alone today. The people I have lunch with are out today so I had a quick minute to pop on and say hi, and wanted to wish everyone a good day😊

Thanks to my twin for weighing in.. I'm not reading anymore, my story will be my story whatever that will be.. thanks again wise lady, hope your wd is giving you a bit of a break and I hope sis gets better with each passing day.

Love you dear lady,

LST❤️

Trishy, New Rules: 1. No more apologies for self-pity. If you have to hold in how bad you feel, then that means I have to do the same. I am feeling miserable and so are you. We have to hide that in the real world, we shouldn’t have to hide it here. 2. Esperanza and Trishy will try not to look at things that scare them. They will probably do it anyway, but they will try not to. 3. We will all attempt to keep remembering that there is no way for this process to be pain free. The drugs are bad. Pure and simple fact. Getting off them is a tortuous ordeal. When we cut, we might feel bad for a while. But that doesn’t mean we did something wrong. Or that we are doomed. That will be a hard rule to follow.  Bill Maher does New Rules way better than me. Love, E

Let’s all stop hiding.  I am scared. I am confused. I am grieving for the life I feel I have lost. I have no energy or will to do a thing. Everyday is an eternity. I am lucky to have no real physical issues, but the mental part is unbearable. Afraid to cut, afraid not to cut. They drug is depressing me, but I don’t know how to get rid of it safely. Afraid of living like I am, afraid that it will get worse. Guilty, because I am a burden to my husband. Obsessed with my illness 24/7. Shall I go on? That is my truth. I trust you all with it, because you can trust me with yours. Love, E

Let’s all stop hiding.  I am scared. I am confused. I am grieving for the life I feel I have lost. I have no energy or will to do a thing. Everyday is an eternity. I am lucky to have no real physical issues, but the mental part is unbearable. Afraid to cut, afraid not to cut. They drug is depressing me, but I don’t know how to get rid of it safely. Afraid of living like I am, afraid that it will get worse. Guilty, because I am a burden to my husband. Obsessed with my illness 24/7. Shall I go on? That is my truth. I trust you all with it, because you can trust me with yours. Love, E

Cousin , how are you tapering, cut in hold or dlmt?

I’m posting for the first time in a long time.

My younger daughter Cathy emailed this morning early, and I just wandered  from my email to this site to google to try to get things figured out.

She has something called Bechets syndrome. It’s rare and genetic. And she is dying. She got the worst form of it. Can’t breathe, can’t see, bones and teeth breaking.

I spent some time googling it. Some is treatable by sx. But they’ve now put on high powered pain meds.

Intend, I don’t know what to say. This is terrible. I am going to do some reading and ask my husband about the disease as I have never heard of it. Is this absolutely confirmed? Did she get a second opinion? You know, we are all here for you. Please pm me. Esperanza

[bf...]