Month 45+ healed

[Me...]

I missed this when you originally posted it, probably one of those times I took a break from BB. I'm glad you are still doing well and just enjoying life. And even eating heaps of sugar if you want.  :laugh:  :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Meganz,

I read some of your posts when you were in hell and now I see your full recovery and it inspires me. thank you and congratulations

I missed this when you originally posted it, probably one of those times I took a break from BB. I'm glad you are still doing well and just enjoying life. And even eating heaps of sugar if you want.  :laugh:  :thumbsup:

Awe hey Lottie!! I’m glad you’ve been taking breaks too! I hope you’re doing good <3

Hi Meganz,

I read some of your posts when you were in hell and now I see your full recovery and it inspires me. thank you and congratulations

That’s awesome I’m so glad to hear it! I can’t believe there’s another side to that hell. But it’s beautiful!!

I wish you could share more. Especially about what wqs going on around month 39

Month 36 was around the time I was trying to work full time and couldn’t even look at a computer screen because my head started spinning. I couldn’t drive. I couldn’t function. I was constantly in pain with so many symptoms and my eyes would literally vibrate in my skull. I laid in bed for a few months absolutely debilitated around that time. And then the symptoms slowly started to go away. I think I really healed my nervous system by resting. But it’s weird because I tried healing myself before the 3 year mark by doing that and it never did a thing. My body was ready this time to get better. Nothing I could’ve done would’ve sped up the process I don’t think. And I didn’t wake up one day all better. I woke up and a symptom would be gone. And then a week would go by and suddenly another one would drop off. Etc.

And to be honest it took another 2 years to finally feel normal AFTER that. I didn’t even realize how much healing I had left when I posted this success story. I’m even better now

• Like 1

Yes, I would love to hear her share more as well. I am inspired by her story.

You can message me questions! I try to come back once every few months to answer

I wish you could share more. Especially about what wqs going on around month 39

Month 36 was around the time I was trying to work full time and couldn’t even look at a computer screen because my head started spinning. I couldn’t drive. I couldn’t function. I was constantly in pain with so many symptoms and my eyes would literally vibrate in my skull. I laid in bed for a few months absolutely debilitated around that time. And then the symptoms slowly started to go away. I think I really healed my nervous system by resting. But it’s weird because I tried healing myself before the 3 year mark by doing that and it never did a thing. My body was ready this time to get better. Nothing I could’ve done would’ve sped up the process I don’t think. And I didn’t wake up one day all better. I woke up and a symptom would be gone. And then a week would go by and suddenly another one would drop off. Etc.

And to be honest it took another 2 years to finally feel normal AFTER that. I didn’t even realize how much healing I had left when I posted this success story. I’m even better now

How did you taper off of all of those other meds after the benzo?? I feel stuck with Akathisia on 28mg of Seroquel. I don't know if I can taper without something to support me that is NOT a psych med or dopamine agonist. I want off of all meds so I do not want to kick a can down the road but I don't know if this is sustainable it has been so bad.

So happy for you Meganz, I remember when you were going through the heart palpitations phase, you were so worried you would never get better and here you are. Congrats. Thanks for coming back to post a success story

Awe hey Lottie!! I’m glad you’ve been taking breaks too! I hope you’re doing good <3

5 weeks out post-jump. I am getting better each week. NAD+ was the best decision I ever made. I might be $1000 poorer, but it was worth getting off the merry-go-round. Now I'm on the roller coaster, and that eventually will end. I've been adding foods back into my diet. Tolerating so much more. I had PVC's, they are gone. Tinnitus waxes and wanes, but is going down overall. I am taking more breaks to focus on recovery. Looking forward to the future, while before it looked dismal, it now looks so hopeful. Not out of acute yet, but I do believe I will be very soon. Having WINDOWS!!!!  ;)  So.... I am sure Post-Acute is just around the corner.

Your story gives a lot of people hope; if you recovered, I know I will.  Take that, Darth Benzo! :oXo:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I did not have the luxury of tapering. I wiah I had but here we are. Your signature story gives me hope.

I am still 2 months off benzos, and just had the worst akathisia-like symptoms starting last week. I am quitting sugar soon. I just saw your update that you eat sugary stuff now. 😭

Super congratulations!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 22/07/2021 at 21:29, [[M...] said:

I don’t feel like writing a huge success story. I thought I would. I thought I would be so excited to write this once I was better but honestly I don’t want to relive the nightmare

I’m traumatized

And shaken up

But other than that, I’m healed.

Caffeine makes me edgy

I don’t drink alcohol

And I haven’t tried any meds (so idk what they’d do to me)

But I haven’t had any symptoms for months.

I’ve had little blips where it’s like “oh gosh I remember this” like during my period or something

But otherwise yeah I’m back to normal life

I can’t guarantee I’ll respond to messages or this post

But you can go back and read my old posts

It was bad.

I’m a twitch streamer now. I go shopping for fun. I take my kids to the playground. I can drive just fine. I can eat whatever. Im back.

I know this is old.  When did you see improvement.  I'm over 2.years things getting worse.  Thank you