Head pressure support group

[Be...]

Ajusta, keep us posted about further results.  What is MCAS?  Did you have an ANA screening test done too to check for autoantibodies?

Not sure about ANA.

I know couple of ppl who had ANA positive.

One was diagnosed with myasthenia gravy’s but later was told now clear. Now she has been told has hashimotos but who knows if that will turn out to be WD.

She has also been told has small fibre neuropathy. Was completely fine until WD. Now bed ridden in agony.

Oh Ajusta I'm sorry to hear all those tests were positive. These mess really mess us up right down to the hormones, chemical levels and body malfunctioning. But I've read on here that after some time, the body gets back in balance. To be honest, it makes sense why we have so many symptoms. Our brains are the head of the body. If it's out of whack the body is too. I hope you return to good health soon. Not just you but all of us.

Poor Becks have had more than her share! Hugs to you all.

This pulling sensation I'm dealing with is so debilitating. It's got to go!

Who is "she?"

She is not on here. Finds it too triggering. I talk to her on messenger Ali g with other ppl who have very severe physical symptoms from WD.

Oh Ajusta I'm sorry to hear all those tests were positive. These mess really mess us up right down to the hormones, chemical levels and body malfunctioning. But I've read on here that after some time, the body gets back in balance. To be honest, it makes sense why we have so many symptoms. Our brains are the head of the body. If it's out of whack the body is too. I hope you return to good health soon. Not just you but all of us.

Poor Becks have had more than her share! Hugs to you all.

This pulling sensation I'm dealing with is so debilitating. It's got to go!

Yeah it’s not good.

I am hoping against hope that a lot of it is WD and will ease over time.

Unfortunately the spinal degeneration that has occurred and damage from MCAS probably won’t.

Neither will the Craniocervical instability I don’t think but maybe if muscles can work better can strengthen  neck.

Atm ot all clunks and grinds so badly ot is terrifying. Feels like my neck is broken.