• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Kl...]

• [sl...]

• [se...]

• [To...]

Pamster - thanks so much for the encouragement, and I think you are right, since I'm doing ok overall on the K taper, I should keep on it and not introduce Valium if I don't have to. So I'll keep on this route for now!

Libertas - so good to know! Do you have tips or know who has tips on how they titrate the .125 pills? I am hopeful I can still dry cut the little less than half of .125 I'm at now (plus 2 full ones) but once I get to reducing under .25, I worry that my inaccurate scale might cause too large of swings in %age cut. Love any advice you have!

Lildorrit - so so glad this was a helpful template for you! It has a lot of chicken scratch in there too, so reach out with any questions!

At .302 today WOOT! Noticed of late I'm struggling to focus in meetings at work, very distracted and hard to keep my focus unless I have a very active part, and even then I'm struggling. Is that likely from the taper? Anxiety is up a bit, but I'm getting more comfortable with sitting with elevated anxiety. Done a lot of somatic therapy and CBT to really accept the anxiety when it comes up (which doesn't always work, but has helped a TON!) But the concentration thing seems to be getting worse... maybe I'm just stressed and overworked from all the chaos in life right now?! Or maybe it's benzo related and I might want to slow down a bit to ensure I don't risk doing a poor job at work??

Libertas - so good to know! Do you have tips or know who has tips on how they titrate the .125 pills? I am hopeful I can still dry cut the little less than half of .125 I'm at now (plus 2 full ones) but once I get to reducing under .25, I worry that my inaccurate scale might cause too large of swings in %age cut. Love any advice you have!

I personally don’t have a list of tips for making “small enough” reductions in dose using the clonazepam ODTs, but we might be able to create one by reviewing the signatures and/or posting histories of members who have done so.  Here are the members I’ve come across (I’m sure there are others) and my recollections about the techniques they used:

Dry:

Wavesontheshore - cut and weigh pieces

Osu2001 - shave and weigh pieces

Let’s be brave - cut into 1/8ths (not sure about this one)

Liquid:

Intend to be off - homebrew made with milk

Warriette - homebrew made with water