HELP ME PLEASE

[Ca...]

I can't predict what will or won't happen, each of us faces different challenges but I can see your fear is getting the best of you and that will make your symptoms worse.  You have the capability to get through this, but it's important to learn all you can about what is happening to you so you'll fear it less, education is key to lessening your fear.  Have you read this post?  What’s happening inside your brain

It describes in terms we can understand that what is happening to you is simply a matter of medical science and when you're free and recovered from the effects of the drug you'll be okay.  This is a long process and its very painful but you can come out of it fully recovered, trust your body to heal itself because it will.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ca...]

• [Pa...]

• [Ro...]

• [or...]

Pamster thank you for being there.

Yes i already read that post it is very interesting.

The thing is I can’t function really right now because of my anxiety . I know I will recover , but I also know that I need to have less anxiety before going on with my taper. So for now I feel totally stuck and trapped.

I know it is a painful process but I guess there is less painful ways to do it by being stabilized and go slowly...

On french forums they would recommend  to switch to Prazepam to help with the tolerance and stabilize...

I surely know you don’t have all the answers, we are all very lonely in this process

Yes i have already at home because I knew maybe I should switch before starting my taper but I was too afraid to do it so I started with dry direct taper...

By the way we only have liquid prazepam here and I see bad reactions about it ?

Also going to see a psychiatrist next week to one of the best hospital in Paris ( for rich people but at least maybe I won’t have an idiot doctor...)

What do you think about switching...?

Also most of the days I feel almost back to low or 0 anxiety end of afternoons/ evening .

Then in the morning I wake up happy and it is hell again , I can’t focus on anything during the day...

Also if I can add my story today... went to the pharmacy to ask for some homeopathy because I want to try things that could help..for the first time the lady told me «  you know I see people like you a lot  because of benzo... hang on it is going to pass , 5 weeks is nothing compared to 18 months you took it, your neurotransmettors need time, first person in real life to acknowledge my situation...

And there still at the pharmacy the security guy heard me crying and heard my story and told me hang on it is tough but your mind is stronger.. he cold Turkey for medical reason and was really bad for 3,5 months from what he told...

Just wanted to share

I'm happy you received validation in real life! 

I don't know of anyone on the forum who has tapered from Prazepam but I see it has a long half life and a liquid would be ideal for tapering.   

How many times a day are you dosing the Bromazepam?

Hi Pamster,

Im writing you again because I am desperate. I am getting worse  :'( I am suffering

I started to updose to my last dose 2 days ago. I’m dosing now 1,5mg in the morning and 1,5 mg at night.

Since 10 days , every other day I started to have insomnia , and the days following are worst and worst like non stop worry of my state , high anxiety not going down, fast heartbeat , exhaustion, despair , depression.

Tomorrow I’m seeing a psychiatrist . But what is she going to do ? I’m feeling so bad that I could accept whatever they want sometimes.

So yes on the French forum they want to switch me to prazepam. When people arrive very bad their technique is to switch them, updose until no more symptom and then go down carefully. But they can updose a lot , to feel ok...

Im lost I feel trapped , will I feel better ? I know I will but I don’t want to lose my mind until then.

Gosh I don’t how CT people are doing.

Please tell me what are the options by your experience... I need some relief or will put myself at the hospital .

I feel I am the worst case here so many people read my story, but not a lot can relate...

Please help or anyone else reading....I’m out of breath

How can we explain I am not going into the right direction ..... :'(