Lyrica...bad idea

[Sz...]

So genius me had heard some success stories of people using lyrica to ease any remain symptoms so I thought hey, my brother uses prescribed lyrica sometimes and usually has spares. First day fine, second day fine, third day hmm I feel a little benzo flu-ish, today...man. Took a dose this morning now I feel horrendous, like withdrawal symptoms coming back in. Slight weakness, tinnitus is raging and just not right. So yea im gonna go ahead and chalk this one off as a failed experiment. I guess all the years of alcohol abuse and the benzo period have just sensitised my body to stuff like this? If anyone could weigh in that'd be great but my gut is telling me that's correct. It's all natural from here on out. Keep it up fellow strugglers.

I'm sorry you've had to go through this, but at least the use was short-lived. That's in your favor!!

Use of other drugs while our systems are so sensitive can cause even more symptoms and be hard to withdraw from. I wish I'd known this. I thought other drugs would be helpful during benzo withdrawal/recovery. What a crock!

For some people they do help, but not for me.

GOOD LUCK to you!!