solution Stability (xanax)

[Ho...]

Builder, we are all looking for something that works. I find my solution works. Until I get past 7 or 8 days with it, then it seems not to work. I'm asking if others experience this.

That is all.

I've had no issues with using homemade batches past 30+ days. I usually will discard the liquid after 14 days but haven't really noticed any problems when I kept using the same batch for a longer period of time. I don't attribute any withdrawal symptoms I've experienced to a batch "going bad". If I was having withdrawal symptoms then making a new batch didn't really change anything for me.

I've used propylene glycol and I'm tapering off Klonopin, however. This has worked well for me so far and I've been tapering since July of 2018.

Best of luck!

So here's the summary.  You can 1)  try the cut&suffer method, 2) get a scale and cut/scrape/grind, etc. your tablets, 3) ask your  doc for a scrip for liquid (unless you're on clonazepam), or  4 make your own. 

I went with option 5). Compounded clonazepam capsules at the dosage I wanted - pharmacy could make to .001 precision - and cut/hold. Worked well for me. The last batch they made me was .005 mg capsules.

Off since 16-Aug-2019 and feeling great.