Lisa Ling on the Dr. Oz Show

[th...]

I cannot find the Dr. Oz episode at all.  I see that it says it was the Tuesday October 1st episode but when I go to watch that it is about R Kelly and some stuff in the Dominican Republic.  Is it just a short piece?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [La...]

• [no...]

• [Fl...]

• [Te...]

It should be at the end of that show (R Kelly), about 15 mins long.  Where are you watching it, do you have a link?

Yeah, I am looking here, on the Dr. Oz website.  https://www.doctoroz.com/episodes?page=2

And here's the link to the R Kelly show.  https://www.doctoroz.com/episode/true-crime-breaking-news-more-problems-r-kelly-and-why-husband-missing-connecticut-mom-being?video_id=6090756217001

I have skimmed through it and don't see anything about benzos. 

Unable to view the Dr. Oz show youtube clip.  (Canadian link doesn't work in U.S.)

Tip: Spread The Word - If you're concerned about any family members/loved ones getting started on this, warn them w/brand names:

Ativan, Klonopin, Xanax, Valium.  Although most people will most likely recognize the names Valium & Xanax; don't think a whole lot will re: Ativan & Klonopin.

Warning is b/c patients w/pain issues may be handed these prescriptions for pain management, especially when they can't take NSAID's due to ulcer.  No one seems to be covering this part of this crisis, or making a distinction from anxiety.  If doctors, when handing over these prescriptions for pain management just said "They're tranquilizers", I'm sure the majority of people would not be living this nightmare.  Personally speaking, I'd thought my doctor was giving me something far less benign for pain management than an opiod & ended up being more harmful. 

I've told everyone I know, b/c both acute & chronic pain is common, even more so w/aging.

;)  :thumbsup: