Important Survey - Please Participate ×

9 days off

[Kr...]

Hey guys. 

i started to cut mexazolam 1 mg, that I took for 4 years, almost everyday, 9 days ago. I feel very dizzy and electric. Do you think I can still have new symptoms appearing?? Any advices on how to deal with this? Trying to work and have my normal life even with the symptoms. 

Thanks. 

[Ma...]

Why don’t you read the Ashton Manual so you can review possible symptoms.

[Kr...]

Did that already. Just wanted to understand if this are the symptoms that I need to deal or if after a month can appear new symptoms… knowing more would help deal with the anxiety and fear that I have right now 

[Ma...]

Nobody can predict that. It’s important to focus on each day. Just today-just this moment. Nothing more.

[Kr...]

Thanks, Mary. It’s been hard. It’s my second attempt on letting this and I feel I’m getting worst by each day. I will try to focus more on the day by day 

9 hours ago, [[K...] said:

Hey guys. 

i started to cut mexazolam 1 mg, that I took for 4 years, almost everyday, 9 days ago. I feel very dizzy and electric. Do you think I can still have new symptoms appearing?? Any advices on how to deal with this? Trying to work and have my normal life even with the symptoms. 

Thanks. 

Yes, Unfortunately more symptoms willshow up but they will end as well, be calm, condident and continue your taper and wait, you´ll be alright. I thought this would never end and felt terror but everything got ok and I´m having my normal life, just the anxiety, the reason why I took the benzo is high, but psysically all good.

I began to feel better in about 2 months after I stopped 25 years of clonazepam.