Please females read- HELP with hormones!!!!!

[ca...]

PLEASE HELPPP!!! On the verge of panicking cause  I woke up sweating and so hot!!!! I am on natural progesterone (prometrium) cause ive been bleeding since June 26th.. im sooooo done with this.  It isn’t workingg!!!  How do I get progesterone out of my system??? Will it leave on its own??  will go back to the old trusted birth control for just a month to stop bleeding after this hot flash mess is over!!!  I dont want to take birth control for even a day but will just do it to stop the bleeding first.  i THINK I did well on Alesse last time I had this same issue 4 years ago right at the start of withdrawals.  I stress think because I don’t remember if it was that that helped or if I ended up having a d&c.  No D&C this time cause my lining isnt thick and no polyp.

I was fine at 100mg Prometrium at night and blood became a brown colour but moved my way up to 300mg cause it was told to move to 400mg to fully stop bleeding...maybe 300mg was too much and should have stayed at 100mg??  Even if I wanted to go back to 100mg,  is there too much progesterone in me now?? Is there now TOO much progesterone causing me to bleed again like i have a period within that other bleeding? Should I stay off a few days before going back on?  My only worry is the bleeding gushing again full force.  Would a low dose birth control be a better choice?  My worry is that it is synthetic while prometrium is natural.

Hi, I was in the exact same place as you 4 months ago and on and off since I began my taper almost three years ago.

My periods were horrible, I was bleeding all the time, having a full on period every one to two weeks and I was a mess!  I had been doing lots of research on HRT and birth control and finally couldn’t take it anymore.  I went to my primary care doctor and she suggested I try a low dose continual birth control.  I’ve had saliva and blood testing done to see if I have a hormonal imbalance and I don’t.

I decided three months ago to give the low dose birth control a go (even though I HATE the idea of adding another drug to my body, even hormones).  I reluctantly started and I have to admit it’s been better.  Not 100% better, but no more bleeding, no more horrible PMS and a period once every three months.

Since I’m done with my taper now I will continue it for maybe another year and then stop, but I think my body needed a break from the hormonal ups and downs.

My doctor did say if this didn’t or doesn’t work, she would look into progesterone only, but luckily so far it’s been ok.

Good luck and feel free to PM with questions!

You probably know this. Progesterone is gabergenic.

Yes thank you for the reminder.  But it was between bleeding to death or going through a possible wave.  And right now I’m still bleeding and experiencing lethargy and hot flashes :'(

castillo are you reaching menopause? Did you get check of all your hormones? Maybe this is better then just try another hormone. Aren't there special hormones for women in menopause, to?

If you go back on a brith control pill, you can take it for 3 months without stopping. So you will bleed only every 3 months. Its not a problem for the body because the bleeding are not because of natural hormones but only because you stop hormones and then start again. - thats what I once did and it helped. It no difference to taking the pill and pause for a weak every 3 weeks.

As to your first question, yes the progesterone will be processed by your body and will go away just like your own progesterone.

As Marigold said, the continual pill is an option for regulating hormones and bleeding. It has become very popular and seems to be as safe as other pill regimens. Here's some good information about the pill:  https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/birth-control/in-depth/birth-control-pill/art-20045136

If you don't want hormones and you are perimenopausal, you could ask your doctor about a procedure called an ablation that stops the bleeding. My sister had it and was very pleased with the results.

As for HRT (menopausal hormones), you have to be careful about taking hormones after menopause. Newer research links them to various cancers, especially for older women.

I still take a minute amount of natural progesterone (a quarter of what the tube says). From researching on medical sites, I found the tubes usually tell you to take way too much. I'm happy to be on the other side of menopause. It can be a rough journey, but you will most certainly get to the other side, too.

Gard :)

• 2 weeks later...

As to your first question, yes the progesterone will be processed by your body and will go away just like your own progesterone.

As Marigold said, the continual pill is an option for regulating hormones and bleeding. It has become very popular and seems to be as safe as other pill regimens. Here's some good information about the pill:  https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/birth-control/in-depth/birth-control-pill/art-20045136

If you don't want hormones and you are perimenopausal, you could ask your doctor about a procedure called an ablation that stops the bleeding. My sister had it and was very pleased with the results.

As for HRT (menopausal hormones), you have to be careful about taking hormones after menopause. Newer research links them to various cancers, especially for older women.

I still take a minute amount of natural progesterone (a quarter of what the tube says). From researching on medical sites, I found the tubes usually tell you to take way too much. I'm happy to be on the other side of menopause. It can be a rough journey, but you will most certainly get to the other side, too.

Thx for the reply on my thread.  I have been able to slow it down to almost nothing after having a horrific week of side effects from high dose birth control.  The pills itself made me feel menopausal itself but i am nowhere near menopausal. Im in this situation only because i took a supplement that has neurological effects.  It must have stimulated my HPA axis.  Now the question is how long will it take HPA axis to calm down and whatt does that mean as I get to the last active pill of this pack?  Do i need more time to help the axis calm down.  Will it ever calm down again?  Ive been wanting to avoid the ablation because what if I want to have children in two years?  It scars the lining for about two years.  Im glad you are past the menopause.  I heard of ladies having a hard time adjusting to new progesterone treatments.  The doses seem crazy high!!

Thx for the reply on my thread.  I have been able to slow it down to almost nothing after having a horrific week of side effects from high dose birth control.  The pills itself made me feel menopausal itself but i am nowhere near menopausal. Im in this situation only because i took a supplement that has neurological effects.  It must have stimulated my HPA axis.  Now the question is how long will it take HPA axis to calm down and whatt does that mean as I get to the last active pill of this pack?  Do i need more time to help the axis calm down.  Will it ever calm down again?  Ive been wanting to avoid the ablation because what if I want to have children in two years?  It scars the lining for about two years.  Im glad you are past the menopause.  I heard of ladies having a hard time adjusting to new progesterone treatments.  The doses seem crazy high!!

Ah, if you are still in your childbearing years, an ablation would be a bad idea. It sounds like Rhernanhtown has some good ideas about hormones for younger women. I hope you've been able to PM with her.

Gard :smitten:

[4c...]

I am 51 and have been perimenopasal since 42yrs old.

In the UK perimenopausal women get oestrogen daily, and progesterone for 12 days of the cycle to enable them to have a withdrawal bleed so the womb lining doesn't get too thick, causing a cancer risk.

Post menopausal women get daily oestrogen and 25 days of progesterone and many feel reassured by the bleed on the non progesterone days as this reassures them thier womb lining isn't getting too thick, predisposing them to hyperplasia and cancer of the womb.

In 2016 I was on estrogen and 12 days of progesterone, but ther 16 days without progesterone were mental hell. I had my scheduled withdrawal bleed at the same time every month, but once I realised progesterone acts on GABA and can be nasty if removed from women involved in benzos, I changed the 200mg 12 day per month progesterone to daily 100mg progesterone, and while this mentally stabilised me, I had two really heavy periods for the first month, then they stopped dead until June this year when i have had 3 stints of unscheduled bleeding, no biggies but blood coming out of my vagina for upto 10 days.

This scares the hell out of me, because if I see a doctor, not only could my womb lining be thickened and worst still, pre-cancerous changes in the womb, the treatment is painfl hysteroscopy with paracetamol and ibuprophen (adavil for us) {can't take as it also acts on GABA} the treatment is progestins, which, as I am now on 32mg valium, if the bioidentical utrogestan (prometrium) i take daily is withdrawn, the catastrophic symptoms from the withdrawal of the bio progesterone will not only incapaitate me, it will negatively affect others too, as I live in a block of flats, and would have no one to take care of me.

Judging by the horror stories of benzo women changing or reducing progesterone, I am terrified of bringing the bleeding to the attention of the doctors as they do not understand the link between progesterone and benzos, plus the lag-time of valium would give less credibility to my explaination that I need daily progesterone to keep me functional.

To complicate matters more, I am developing a prolapsed bladder, and have to keep my waterworks regularly flushed to avoid UTI's, and needless to say i am dreading my cervical smear as endometrial cells found in a smear result in doctors sending for you to to tests like painful hysteroscopys.

Some women have them under general anaesthetic, but as far as I know general anaesthetic compicates benzo withdrawal symptoms (even if no benzo pre-med is given-other anaesthetic drugs)

I wish they would prescribe ketamine for hysteroscopies but I am still afraid to have this unscheduled bleeding investigated as they will stop my daily progesterone, effectively akin to a massive benzo cut with all its resultant debilitating incapacities.

Hi Journey,

I don't know if this helps or not but I am 55 and I have been on bio-identical hormone replacement therapy for several years using the vivelle-dot (estrogen) patch and oral progesterone 100mg (Prometrium). I have been very uncomfortable using the Prometrium because I know about the effect it has on the gaba receptors but having my uterus I have had no choice but to take it and hope for the best. Recently I had been feeling better from withdrawal so I tried to reduce the vivelle patch so I could stop taking the Prometrium. The hormonal shift sent me back to a terrible wave. I had to start looking for options other than the Prometrium to stay on BHRT. What I found was a progesterone vaginal gel called Crinone 4%. This way it protects your uterus but has very little effect on your gaba receptors. With moderate estrogen doses the Crinone is used twice a week at the 4% strength. There is an 8% strength that is used for infertility and dosed more often. I don't know if this helps or not but thought I would put it out there. It is not as well known as the Prometrium but it is something the doctors can look at as an option. I had to talk my doctor into a trial of it because she doesn't normally use it but she agreed. There are clinical trials on it for efficacy. I can tell you that when I stopped the oral I felt better. I still slept and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to because the oral progesterone has the effect on the gaba receptors that puts you to sleep. I personally am trying to get away from that effect as I'm afraid it's having a negative effect on the receptors. It sounds like you want the oral progesterone because it makes you feel better. We are all completely different so that absolutely might be the case for you. I just wanted you to know there is another option available. I can't speak to the effect the Crinone has for me because I just started using it. I am hoping this solves my problem. I wish you all the best!! I understand the frustration with doctors not understanding the effect between benzos and progesterone. But I haven't met a doctor yet that does.

What I do know is that we ALL eventually heal. And that is good news!!

Thanks for sharing ladies!!  Your information may be VERY helpful.  Just not sure how yet.  Its just so tragic that we have to suffer due to hormones, benzo withdrawal or no benzo withdrawals!! 

Hormones is such a delicate balance and tipping it too much on the scale can wreck havoc.  For now the combo pills somewhat balance me out.  What is worrisome is that its side effects are harsh.  I have some breakthrough bleeding on it and im feeling random hot/cold flashes and it gives me a headache.  Im not sure why it makes my breasts sore. I thought because it prevents ovulation that it wouldn’t cause the sore breasts.  Is it possible this dose i’m taking is not strong enough?? At one pill a day i have major breakthrough discharge.  On 2 pills a day, i have minimal breakthrough but the other side effects are worse.  My doc wanted me on a pill that was equivalent to 8 pills of what im currently taking!! That would make me live in nausea city!!!  Im glad im able to take this low dose and taper as needed.  I didn’t want to take any artificial hormone but what choice do i have?  What choice do any of us have??  I may need to stick to at least 3 months worth of birth control till my body calms and levels out.  The aftermath i’ll have to deal with later, so long as I don’t have to deal with acute bleeding.  Ladies take it slow and easy cause it’s difficult to come down from a wave if we go too high on dosage.

Guys I’m stuck with a dilemma.  Even though taking 1 pill in day and one pill at night keeps me from bleeding, the side effects are too great.  Im hot flashy and anxious and depressed.  I was thinking of just staying on one Alesse pill at night.  That way I don’t feel upticks in emotions or body heat issues but it will mean I will spot a brown sludge.  Im okay with sludge as long as it doesnt mean I will bleed.  Do u think the brown sludge will lead to bleeding while I am still on the one pill?  Or do u think it will just maintain sludge??  Sorry for TMI but i need to be descriptive to be understood.  I havent stayed at 1 pill dose long enough to know what happens to the brown spotting.

[4c...]

Hi Journey,

I don't know if this helps or not but I am 55 and I have been on bio-identical hormone replacement therapy for several years using the vivelle-dot (estrogen) patch and oral progesterone 100mg (Prometrium). I have been very uncomfortable using the Prometrium because I know about the effect it has on the gaba receptors but having my uterus I have had no choice but to take it and hope for the best. Recently I had been feeling better from withdrawal so I tried to reduce the vivelle patch so I could stop taking the Prometrium. The hormonal shift sent me back to a terrible wave. I had to start looking for options other than the Prometrium to stay on BHRT. What I found was a progesterone vaginal gel called Crinone 4%. This way it protects your uterus but has very little effect on your gaba receptors. With moderate estrogen doses the Crinone is used twice a week at the 4% strength. There is an 8% strength that is used for infertility and dosed more often. I don't know if this helps or not but thought I would put it out there. It is not as well known as the Prometrium but it is something the doctors can look at as an option. I had to talk my doctor into a trial of it because she doesn't normally use it but she agreed. There are clinical trials on it for efficacy. I can tell you that when I stopped the oral I felt better. I still slept and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to because the oral progesterone has the effect on the gaba receptors that puts you to sleep. I personally am trying to get away from that effect as I'm afraid it's having a negative effect on the receptors. It sounds like you want the oral progesterone because it makes you feel better. We are all completely different so that absolutely might be the case for you. I just wanted you to know there is another option available. I can't speak to the effect the Crinone has for me because I just started using it. I am hoping this solves my problem. I wish you all the best!! I understand the frustration with doctors not understanding the effect between benzos and progesterone. But I haven't met a doctor yet that does.

What I do know is that we ALL eventually heal. And that is good news!!

Hi Dash

Hi Journey,

Sorry for further questions, I'm a little unclear as I am under a lot of stress, but have you been taking prometrium (same as utrogestan in UK) while you were still getting periods, or were you only taking it since being post menopausal?

Were you taking the prometrium daily?

Did stopping the prometrium to go on the gel cause your wave?

Can you tell me if the wave made you really ill? (sorry to hear you had a wave)

Unfortunately in UK we don't have progesterone vaginal gel.

Please keep me posted on your progress, as oral progesterone withdrawals can take a while to come on in some women, (Sorry I don't mean to scare you, just what I've read on here)

Thank you for your post, hope you don't mind posting back)

I've started bleeding slightly from my womb, after nearly 2 years of no bleeding, since i started daily progesterone, so am now worried about endometrial hypreplasia as i am still in perimenopause and worried that my womb lining has thickened. Progestins are the UK treatment for hyperplasia, which could really mess up my taper.

Hi Journey,

I have only been taking it since postmenopause. Yes, I was taking it daily. I don't know if going off the Prometrium and switching to the gel caused my wave specifically. I think it was more the general hormone imbalance. I did have a terrible wave but I'm now back in a window so hoping for the best! I read a blog from someone in the UK recently. The topic was progesterone intolerance. The blog writer was going to check on Crinone vaginal gel (4%) so I don't know if it's available in the UK or not. I have had 2 doses of the Crinone gel now and both times I had side effects of headache, dizziness and nausea. I do think I'm very sensitive though and others may not have that problem. I am going to try some compounded vaginal progesterone in a lower dose to use everyday instead of twice a week. That might help as it's a lot less to get in each dose and I might not have the side effects.

Hope this helps!

[4c...]

Hi Journey,

I have only been taking it since postmenopause. Yes, I was taking it daily. I don't know if going off the Prometrium and switching to the gel caused my wave specifically. I think it was more the general hormone imbalance. I did have a terrible wave but I'm now back in a window so hoping for the best! I read a blog from someone in the UK recently. The topic was progesterone intolerance. The blog writer was going to check on Crinone vaginal gel (4%) so I don't know if it's available in the UK or not. I have had 2 doses of the Crinone gel now and both times I had side effects of headache, dizziness and nausea. I do think I'm very sensitive though and others may not have that problem. I am going to try some compounded vaginal progesterone in a lower dose to use everyday instead of twice a week. That might help as it's a lot less to get in each dose and I might not have the side effects.

Hope this helps!

Hi Dash

Thanks for getting back to me and sorry for the late reply.

How are you feeling now that you have been on the changed regime a while?

• 1 year later...

I am back with an update to my old post because I feel this needs to be put out there.  This will be helpful for ladies who have profuse bleeding during periods.  So my periods were tremendously heavy from the day I started withdrawing from benzos, in fact it started getting bad back when I started tapering from antidepressants years before.  I didn't think much of it and that maybe one day it would reduce with time.  So throughout my journey of 4-6 years I endured the heavy periods 7 days of the month.  That is..till that fateful day in 2018 when my naturopath gave me supplement glutathione to detox my liver.  I bled nonstop every hour filling diapers for 4 months. Hospitals were no help.  The tranexamic acid clotting med didn't work and I went back several times to be given tranexamic and prescription for birth control pills.  Birth control pill dose kept going up and up and still I bled more and more and because of it I incurred all my benzo mental symptoms x100 with new symptoms.  Took me over a year to recover from that setback and still have some of those symptoms that need to be resolved, like the pill induced hot flashes that were never much of an issue before since withdrawal made me an icebox. 

One day I lay in bed having bled all my blood reserves and felt my heart slowing down.  I was not willing to go back to a hospital just so they could poison me further, so I closed my eyes and was prepared for whoever was UP there to take me.  I fell asleep for an hour and woke up once again to my nightmare and was mildly disappointed HE didn't take me.  I'm glad he didn't because I figured out the problem.

Week ago I was at my dentist and he nicked my gums.  He asked me if I was on blood thinners, I said no and he said I bled like someone on blood thinners, despite him putting on a strong blood clotter on my gums.

So I went home and did some research and realized that not only do pharmaceuticals deplete Vitamin K but so did that supplement given to me by naturopath.  It was a vitamin K antagonizer.  This is why all the birth control in the world couldn't stop the bleeding.  I was missing the building blocks for my blood to clot.  Vitamin K is stored in the liver and another type is created by the bacteria in the gut.  Since w/d ruins out gut flora, you can bet it imbalances the vitamin K production also.  So before resorting to hormones, best to try some vitamin K or eat a bunch of kale.  Would be helpful if you have heavy periods, bruising under skin or spontaneous bleeding.  I hope this helps someone!

PS. Avoid Vitamin K if you are on blood thinners, since it does the opposite.

I am back with an update to my old post because I feel this needs to be put out there.  This will be helpful for ladies who have profuse bleeding during periods.  So my periods were tremendously heavy from the day I started withdrawing from benzos, in fact it started getting bad back when I started tapering from antidepressants years before.  I didn't think much of it and that maybe one day it would reduce with time.  So throughout my journey of 4-6 years I endured the heavy periods 7 days of the month.  That is..till that fateful day in 2018 when my naturopath gave me supplement glutathione to detox my liver.  I bled nonstop every hour filling diapers for 4 months. Hospitals were no help.  The tranexamic acid clotting med didn't work and I went back several times to be given tranexamic and prescription for birth control pills.  Birth control pill dose kept going up and up and still I bled more and more and because of it I incurred all my benzo mental symptoms x100 with new symptoms.  Took me over a year to recover from that setback and still have some of those symptoms that need to be resolved, like the pill induced hot flashes that were never much of an issue before since withdrawal made me an icebox. 

One day I lay in bed having bled all my blood reserves and felt my heart slowing down.  I was not willing to go back to a hospital just so they could poison me further, so I closed my eyes and was prepared for whoever was UP there to take me.  I fell asleep for an hour and woke up once again to my nightmare and was mildly disappointed HE didn't take me.  I'm glad he didn't because I figured out the problem.

Week ago I was at my dentist and he nicked my gums.  He asked me if I was on blood thinners, I said no and he said I bled like someone on blood thinners, despite him putting on a strong blood clotter on my gums.

So I went home and did some research and realized that not only do pharmaceuticals deplete Vitamin K but so did that supplement given to me by naturopath.  It was a vitamin K antagonizer.  This is why all the birth control in the world couldn't stop the bleeding.  I was missing the building blocks for my blood to clot.  Vitamin K is stored in the liver and another type is created by the bacteria in the gut.  Since w/d ruins out gut flora, you can bet it imbalances the vitamin K production also.  So before resorting to hormones, best to try some vitamin K or eat a bunch of kale.  Would be helpful if you have heavy periods, bruising under skin or spontaneous bleeding.  I hope this helps someone!

I have told you about the Vitamin K in one post, I remember it because you said it could not be the problem!

You do not have to stop Vitamin K completely just pause in the days you have your period. I do this that way with Vitamin K and Vitamin C.

Why do you take Vitamin K, which kind (K2?) and in which form and dosage?

I have told you about the Vitamin K in one post, I remember it because you said it could not be the problem!

You do not have to stop Vitamin K completely just pause in the days you have your period. I do this that way with Vitamin K and Vitamin C.

I havent looked back at my old posts but thank you if u recommended.  My brain was completely fried by the birth control.  I was taking so much that it was hard to stop and start doing a process of elimination.  Wouldnt be able to tell if vitamin k would have helped or tranexamic or if it was the birth control.  And also the doctors all pointed at the hormones since that bleeding was just one massive long bleed.  So the theory was that my hormones were not telling it to stop.  And when i insisted on blood tests, the gyno said he didn’t do blood tests. Which i found odd and thought ‘so he gives medication to pregnant patients without blood tests??’  Without those tests i did not want to continue shoving new supplements down my throat.  Strange becus when i went to acupuncture to stop the bleeding and i bled and bruised black and blue  at the needle sights, the acupuncturist kept saying it was normal. I’d freak out and she’d still console that it was okay.  I wish she was honest that it wasnt normal rather than trying to make me feel better.  But i guess it took a dentist who finally noticed something weird about it to finally open the veils, cause no other professional was helpful.

Oh and I am taking the 400mcg K2 Mk-7 and im waiting on the natural K1 phylloquinone.  k1 is used for the clotting in general but the body does need both even if K1 converts to K2.

I havent looked back at my old posts but thank you if u recommended.  My brain was completely fried by the birth control.  I was taking so much that it was hard to stop and start doing a process of elimination.  Wouldnt be able to tell if vitamin k would have helped or tranexamic or if it was the birth control.  And also the doctors all pointed at the hormones since that bleeding was just one massive long bleed.  So the theory was that my hormones were not telling it to stop.  And when i insisted on blood tests, the gyno said he didn’t do blood tests. Which i found odd and thought ‘so he gives medication to pregnant patients without blood tests??’  Without those tests i did not want to continue shoving new supplements down my throat.  Strange becus when i went to acupuncture to stop the bleeding and i bled and bruised black and blue  at the needle sights, the acupuncturist kept saying it was normal. I’d freak out and she’d still console that it was okay.  I wish she was honest that it wasnt normal rather than trying to make me feel better.  But i guess it took a dentist who finally noticed something weird about it to finally open the veils, cause no other professional was helpful.

Oh and I am taking the 400mcg K2 Mk-7 and im waiting on the natural K1 phylloquinone.  k1 is used for the clotting in general but the body does need both even if K1 converts to K2.

Castillo, sorry, I still do not understand the reason you need to take Vitamin K2 and K1? Its not correct that you need additional K1 if you take K2 in the MK-7-form. Regarding the Vitamin K2, 400 mcg is a high dosage!! I take 100 mcg daily and can already feel the blood thinning effect. What kind of doctor told you to take 400 mcg K2 and for which diagnosis? Do you take other supplements, too?

Quote from an online source bulletproof.com ‘The dose: You’ll want 2000 mcg/day of K1 and K2, at least 100 of which is MK-7. The rest should be MK-4. You can find good sources of vitamin K and other key vitamins and minerals in this article.’ and I have other articles that state K1 is the vitamin given to newborns to help clot their blood and also that the k1 is stored in liver while K2 roams the body going where it needs to go once it is converted from K1.  Im assuming some people have an issue converting to k2 so both is taken.  I’m taking 400mcg and it has only slowed my bleeding by half.  I think this bleeding I have is very rare and no one gets the magnitude of it.  Just imagine u wearing a Depends diaper and having that fill up in an hour or two.  Im not talking just the crotch of the diaper.  Im saying fully back to front.  This has been a deathly situation.  I just started a multivitamin but have to add everything slowly since the birth control use before sensitized/aggravated my brain symptoms.

Quote from an online source bulletproof.com ‘The dose: You’ll want 2000 mcg/day of K1 and K2, at least 100 of which is MK-7. The rest should be MK-4. You can find good sources of vitamin K and other key vitamins and minerals in this article.’ and I have other articles that state K1 is the vitamin given to newborns to help clot their blood and also that the k1 is stored in liver while K2 roams the body going where it needs to go once it is converted from K1.  Im assuming some people have an issue converting to k2 so both is taken.  I’m taking 400mcg and it has only slowed my bleeding by half.  I think this bleeding I have is very rare and no one gets the magnitude of it.  Just imagine u wearing a Depends diaper and having that fill up in an hour or two.  Im not talking just the crotch of the diaper.  Im saying fully back to front.  This has been a deathly situation.  I just started a multivitamin but have to add everything slowly since the birth control use before sensitized my brain symptoms.

I do not think that bulletproof.com is a reliable source, I prefer real studies.

But I still do not understand why do you treat yourself in order to get your blood thinner? Do you have a vesticular disease?

When it comes to vitamins and minerals you really have to be careful. I once tried 200 mcg of K2 and nearly bleeded a hole month. It's powerful.

Most studies do not look on women! Women do bleed.

Therefore I ask again:

- Do you have a desease / condition which requires to take Vitamin K as a blood thinner, yes or no???

- Which other supplements or meds do you take because the combination can make the effect worse