is that mice peeing on my clothes or is that me

[si...]

i wonder if fat cells hold some of it?  lots of things are stored in fat.

i am on ativan - that is suppose to have a short life - hope my gabba rays kick in soon.

I meant what was left in your system after they were metabolized. I don't think 100% is excreted through your bladder. I have had drug screening where they took a hair sample. So at least some drugs are excreted into the hair. I'm not saying all the drug goes into your hair but at least enough for it to be detected by a pre-employment drug test. If they were excreted only through the bladder drinking lots of water would speed a taper which is unfortunately not the case.

Dave

Hi,

I would think that any that ends up in your hair would be in minute quantaties.

i wonder if fat cells hold some of it?  lots of things are stored in fat.

i am on ativan - that is suppose to have a short life - hope my gabba rays kick in soon.

There is some storage of benzos in fat. Some people worry about this, but they should not. If it is stored permanently in fat, then it cannot effect you. If it released, it will be in small quantaties and will be metabolised and excreted from the body.

if it is stored in fat then it would be released when you burn fat - i will not worry tho - i just want to make it thru my next cut - well actually i just want to make it thru this cut then the next and the one after then - then i hope i am off this demon drug. :(

• 2 months later...
I can't smell anything nasty even if its just a little sniff, I always end up wanting to gag.  So my smell is a whole lot stronger, which doesn't help right now, as I wanna be a nurse, but I can't till I can control my gaging reflex, even when, I smell my own crap, and pooping in the toilet.

hi - yep nursing requires a strong stomach and a caring heart.  my hearing actually improved a lot for a while there - i don't know where it is now - my smell - well i don't stink anymore whew - and my site is better then it was.

• 1 month later...

Yes Silver. I have noticed the same thing. I find that I have a lot of night sweats. Especially from behind my neck. Hope it's not hot flushes in my sleep. I can only handle one problem at a time and getting used to this tapering is quite enough for me.

Set a mouse trap if youre not sure.  :laugh:  :laugh: I don't think that mine is detox, as I had it at times before I started tapering!!!!

i did catch one rat in a mouse trap - i tried setting rat traps but i kept snapping my fingers trying to set them.

i think they are gone now - maybe they just appear during withdrawals. :laugh:

:laugh:Apparently you can get these new sticky traps. So if you ever have probs again, see if you can find some, but I suppose if your fingers get stuck to the darn things, the you won't be able to share your knowledge and humour with us all!! :D

i had sticky traps all over lets see - i have caught lots of socks, couple of bras - several pair of pants - caught a pillow once and many blankets - got lots of dust mops and a vacuum cleaner to - but not one rodent.

right now i have several dust balls on them - so i think they may be good for dusting.

Hey Silver save some for me. My place could really do with a good dusting. I'll probally drive myself crazy now I've got that thought in my head! NO!! I must not obsess - the dusting can wait!!! Haven't been sweating as much in this latest taper, but we are in summer over her and it hasn't really been that hot, for the last 2 weeks. Mostly raining. Summers great - but I hate them muggy nights, when it's hard enough to sleep without insomnia!!!!!

Debbie - Deedee

So much fun. Slept really well last night. Would't have known if there were mice, rats or a herd of baby elephants in bed with me.Withdrawals are certainly interesting ( if thats what u could call it!!

• 9 years later...

I don't know, because I really did have a mouse peeing on my clothes.

A heads-up - the last post (before yours) to this thread was from 10 years ago! I don't think any of those who posted are still active here. ;) Well, except for me - but I own the website.